PDA

View Full Version : Would Love to Be Considered for this Alpha!

PsychoShadex
03-15-2015, 11:48 AM
Hello all of ubisoft and community! I am a huge fan of the ENTIRE Tom Clancy series, especially the Rainbow Six installments. I still have hard copies of

Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six Rogue Spear
Rainbow Six Black Thorn
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

My point being is, i don't know how many people take the time to write why they feel they should be accepted, so I would like to do so.

I have been following the progress of not just this release but patriots before it was cancelled. I am dying for a new rainbow six, and I have watched over hours of gameplay footage, and I always find myself begging to get a taste of the action. I promise to give unbiased feedback and reviews of the alpha, and I would love to be able get a feel of the game, especially seeing how I will be bringing my team into this game. We are a tactical group of players and it would be awesome to somehow contribute to the feedback for the alpha. I know indefinitely my PC can run this beta, and it would make my spring, if I could get a taste of the next installment to hold me over till the release. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you choose me as a candidate.

Regards,
PsychoShade

*removed for safety reasons*

MeanroxFR
03-15-2015, 12:40 PM
Like you, i would like to say that i love this type of game, fun but strategic.
I would love to be accepted in this alpha, and discover this new game.

Hynjii
03-15-2015, 06:00 PM
I think the majority of us would like to get into the Alpha ;)

Just wish I could have told them about my professional QA background in my application :(

gycho
03-15-2015, 08:34 PM
Hello all of ubisoft and community! I am a huge fan of the ENTIRE Tom Clancy series, especially the Rainbow Six installments. I still have hard copies of

Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six Rogue Spear
Rainbow Six Black Thorn
Rainbow Six 3
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Rainbow Six Vegas
Rainbow Six Vegas 2

My point being is, i don't know how many people take the time to write why they feel they should be accepted, so I would like to do so.

I have been following the progress of not just this release but patriots before it was cancelled. I am dying for a new rainbow six, and I have watched over hours of gameplay footage, and I always find myself begging to get a taste of the action. I promise to give unbiased feedback and reviews of the alpha, and I would love to be able get a feel of the game, especially seeing how I will be bringing my team into this game. We are a tactical group of players and it would be awesome to somehow contribute to the feedback for the alpha. I know indefinitely my PC can run this beta, and it would make my spring, if I could get a taste of the next installment to hold me over till the release. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I hope you choose me as a candidate.

Regards,
PsychoShade

*removed for safety reasons*

You should tell them about any other Alphas/Betas you have participated in and give them examples of what kinds of suggestions you made.

I miss the "old" R6 games. The originals where you could map out what routes and actions your other squads would use. It's sad, but I think the current generation of gamers have been raised on the expectation that games should be easy to beat, and that gamers need to be "handheld" through the game because they can't be trusted to figure it out for themselves. I miss the good 'ol days :(

That being said, I'm sure this game will be epic and I am really looking forward to it. I just can't really wrap my head around these latest games (like Vegas/Vegas 2) being "real" Rainbow 6 games.

RIP Tom Clancy

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
03-16-2015, 11:16 AM
Hi PsychoShadex, I have removed your email address for safety reasons.

Please ensure you register here for the Alpha http://rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-GB/#news

Deosl
03-17-2015, 09:55 AM
Get in line mate! :) Been following the Rainbow Six series since 1999! Noticed my account is from 2002, damn! I'm a part of the furniture soon :p

Good luck to everyone and may the R6 spirits bless us with an alpha invite!

BOTA-16
03-17-2015, 08:44 PM
Get in line mate! :) Been following the Rainbow Six series since 1999! Noticed my account is from 2002, damn! I'm a part of the furniture soon :p

Good luck to everyone and may the R6 spirits bless us with an alpha invite!

Not far behind :)