PDA

View Full Version : PS3 [IMPORTANT] My struggle with uplay passport and the fact that i can't find it for sale anywhere..

gpanicucci777
03-14-2015, 09:37 PM
Hi there, I'll start by introducing myself....

I've been a longtime fan of the Assassin's creed series. finished the 1st game, bought the second one, as well as brotherhood and revelations.... I bought rogue brand new as well and just finished that "huge framerate problems though" I won't get into it.

So I reinstalled AC revelations on my ps3 and have been having quite the time with the singleplayer, however when I try to go on the multiplayer it says I need a ubisoft passport. Since I bought the game years ago, clearly I don't have the receipt or the old code I used before. I bought a new ps3 as well. (old one conked out to the yellow light of death) So I figured, okay, no problem, I'll buy the passport online....

BUT I CAN'T!

I really want to play assassin's creed revelations online.... but I can't find the passport for sale anywhere!

Can I have some help please?

PS

I also have AC brotherhood... can someone tell me if people still play online there? That way at least I can satisfy my AC online urges.

Thank you for reading....

Would appreciate some helpful replies.

GP

*edited to add - I'll be purchasing black flag too but until I get my amazon on, I'd really like some ac online to pass the time :)

conceptor79
03-16-2015, 11:24 AM
Hello, I would like to join to this thread because I need this passport to finish my platinum trophy in AC Revelations.

Ubi Admins - please advice where can I get new Uplay Passport to activate multiplayer? Many thanks in advance!