PDA

View Full Version : ... and the radiator flap works!

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 09:01 PM
.... and the radiator flap of the P-51 seems to be working too! The Western Front is all I ever wanted to fly above with those exotic German planes.we see in the development updates.
Does anyone know how the development of the Spit Mk.XIV progresses? And will there be a razorback version besides the bubbletop that I saw on screenshots?

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 09:01 PM
.... and the radiator flap of the P-51 seems to be working too! The Western Front is all I ever wanted to fly above with those exotic German planes.we see in the development updates.
Does anyone know how the development of the Spit Mk.XIV progresses? And will there be a razorback version besides the bubbletop that I saw on screenshots?

XyZspineZyX
07-26-2003, 01:30 AM
And you're here at the IL-2/FB (Eastern Front!) forum because......

Please tell me that it's because IL-2/FB is such a good flight sim.

*****Only left handed people are in their right minds.*****

<center>http://www.ghosts.com/images/postimages/POLIKARPOVI16.jpg

XyZspineZyX
07-26-2003, 01:43 PM
I like FB very much, although I also often fly in CFS3. And I do like flying above the Eastern Front. But if I have to choose. it's the West. By the way, I wanted to post this message as a reply to the thread about a possible Normandy add-on. How the message became a new thread I'll never know. Perhaps because something went wrong when I had to update my account....