PDA

View Full Version : Petition to bring back AC Adversarial Multiplayer

ThaPro1998
03-13-2015, 07:22 PM
https://www.change.org/p/ubisoft-bring-back-adversarial-pvp-multiplayer-in-assassin-s-creed-games
Ubisoft hasn't confirmed that Adversarial MP will continue for the future games in the franchise. Being a huge fan of the multiplayer in Assassin's Creed, I made a petition to hopefully encourage Ubisoft to bring back PvP incase they've already made up their mind about removing PvP. Assassin's Creed Adversarial has always been a creative multiplayer mode to me. It'd be a real pity to watch it go to waste, when Ubisoft decides to go mainstream and go with coop multiplayer campaigns instead.

llbuckshotll
03-13-2015, 09:13 PM
Do it

sedgieROI
03-18-2015, 06:53 PM
only 5 people have signed this? i'm sure it will be coming back, there's definitely a MP community that is waiting for the next installment

Localist2012
03-18-2015, 08:36 PM
I've signed it and posted it on twitter. No idea if it'll make a difference to any decision Ubisoft make, but there's no harm in trying.

ThaPro1998
05-13-2015, 08:47 PM
Ubisoft has confirmed that AC:Syndicate will NOT have a multiplayer.
I guess this is the end of Adversarial Multiplayer.

Such a pity.

ShadowSolaris7
05-13-2015, 09:26 PM
I think Ubisoft should make a standalone AC multiplayer game where you make your own Templar or Assassin characters and have both co-op missions (maybe free-roam too) and PvP modes also have different settings like The Crusades, Renaissance, French Revolution, Victorian London, but I really don't see this happening but it would be pretty nice if it did.

rafiqul84
05-20-2015, 10:58 PM
Worth a shot I guess