PDA

View Full Version : AC: Rogue, when will I be able to change outfits?

siralex1986
03-13-2015, 02:03 PM
I'm playing and quite enjoying Assassin's Creed Rogue, but I honestly can't wait to change outfit as I don't like both the standard Assassin and Templar ones.

I'm at the beginning of sequence 3, memory 2....could you please tell me without too many spoilers when will I be able to purchase new outfits and change them?

Thanks!

Speedy_PC
03-13-2015, 03:31 PM
Wait until you've reach in New York and when you've get your very own Assassin's Creed Templar HQ, then you change whatever outfit you want trouble is your going to need lots of MONEY!

siralex1986
03-13-2015, 03:45 PM
Wait until you've reach in New York and when you've get your very own Assassin's Creed Templar HQ, then you change whatever outfit you want trouble is your going need lots of MONEY!

Alright, doesn't sound around the corner....I just tend to collect everything I can before focusing on the story and it's a pity to do that with such MEH outfits...

wkftherockubi
03-13-2015, 06:24 PM
anyone knoe whats up with the legacy outifits? they are supposed to be outfits from previous game when you own other AC games. I got EVERY other AC game linked to my UPLAY account and no legacy outfit..

TR.Misterscruff
03-13-2015, 06:50 PM
Well I completed everything in New York and you get plenty of outfits in return, thats all I'm saying :)