PDA

View Full Version : Mr.Oleg,Give us an explaination about the AEP 190s,plz

StevenCappu
03-04-2004, 06:44 PM
The first Version of 190 in FB is definitly a Monster plane,real Strong,real fast,real powerful.
V1.1 190s,reduced nearly 100kph diving speed.
Then,the v1.22 190s,just get 1 round of UBS,and 1 round of Shvak from over 800m away,the wings been cutted off,the most famous "Strong Structure" Intercepter became a paper plane.But,we still have the powerful engine,if we have the advanced alt before we get into the combat,and we control the energy with reason,that way we can save our life...
But now,Mr.Oleg,you "emasculate" the 190 the 3 times,and at this time,we lost the engine.
1.Do you think a military aircraft(Fighter),with the Air cool engine,on the acceptable RPM(with the auto propitch),and with the Radiator Full open,just use the military power,and overheat....
2.i've just tested some of the VVS Planes.
eg: P63: Full power,Radiator close,overheat after 4 min,then you can use the overheated engine to continue your fighting for 25 min before the engine going over.
And most of the VVS planes have the same ability.
Is that the Real 190?
Waiting your Answer with my heart.
I/JG54_Steven

StevenCappu
03-04-2004, 06:44 PM
The first Version of 190 in FB is definitly a Monster plane,real Strong,real fast,real powerful.
V1.1 190s,reduced nearly 100kph diving speed.
Then,the v1.22 190s,just get 1 round of UBS,and 1 round of Shvak from over 800m away,the wings been cutted off,the most famous "Strong Structure" Intercepter became a paper plane.But,we still have the powerful engine,if we have the advanced alt before we get into the combat,and we control the energy with reason,that way we can save our life...
But now,Mr.Oleg,you "emasculate" the 190 the 3 times,and at this time,we lost the engine.
1.Do you think a military aircraft(Fighter),with the Air cool engine,on the acceptable RPM(with the auto propitch),and with the Radiator Full open,just use the military power,and overheat....
2.i've just tested some of the VVS Planes.
eg: P63: Full power,Radiator close,overheat after 4 min,then you can use the overheated engine to continue your fighting for 25 min before the engine going over.
And most of the VVS planes have the same ability.
Is that the Real 190?
Waiting your Answer with my heart.
I/JG54_Steven

StevenCappu
03-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Another one:
La7: Radiator close,use 106% power,will not overheat for ever.............

BuzzU
03-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Can I suggest you post in Oleg's forum if you expect an answer from him.

Buzz
---------------------------------------------------------------------
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v76/Jamnut/clark19.jpg