PDA

View Full Version : Which AC Games Do You Have 100% Trophies/Achievements in?

The_Kiwi_
03-12-2015, 06:59 AM
This thread has probably been made, but believe it or not, people tend to continue to achieve things long after voting on the previous poll :rolleyes:

I want everyone to select the games that they either have the Platinum Trophy in, or 100% Achievements for Xbox/PC in

DLC trophies/achievements do not count for the sake of simplicity, just the Platinum Trophy or 100% Achievements for the base game

My predictions for least common to most common Platinum Trophies/100% Achievements are:
Assassin's Creed III: Liberation - very few people have a Vita and this game, let alone the platinum trophy

Assassin's Creed - only the Xbox version of the game has achievements, so 66% of the community automatically doesn't have all achievements/trophies

Assassin's Creed: Unity - the most recent game, not enough time for plenty of people to have all achievements

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - purely because of how difficult the multiplayer trophies/achievements are

Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD - I don't think most of the community bothered with this game, let alone getting all trophies/achievements

Assassin's Creed: Rogue - again, quite recent, but a very easy game to get all achievements/trophies in

Assassin's Creed III - a very arduous and tedious trophy/achievement list to complete, quite difficult too, but I think enough time has passed for many people to have it

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - a fairly easy trophy/achievement list to complete

Assassin's Creed: Revelations - dead simple, I completed it in just over a week, I believe most other people would have too

Assassin's Creed II - an older game, and a very easy list of achievements, I'd be quite surprised if this game wasn't the most popular for achievement/trophy completion

Shahkulu101
03-12-2015, 10:57 AM
None. But I've 100% completed ACIV, that counts for something right. :rolleyes:

I'm close to a platinum on all the games, but can't be bothered with grind-y collectibles (e.g AC2 feathers, flags) and I don't play MP. I have the platinum trophy in Far Cry 4, which is basically an Assassin's Creed game...right? :p

VestigialLlama4
03-12-2015, 01:18 PM
I am a Single Player man so the only 100% game for me is the first two AC games.So far, I got all 50 Xbox 360 Achievements for AC2 but that took me two years (I finally got down to collecting the feathers on my last playthrough). I managed to get 33 out of 44 achievements for AC1 but that's as far as I am going. I also got all the Single Player achievements for Brotherhood (including Il Principe with the Brotherhood DLC) and for Black Flag also(but not Freedom Cry) but I have to share my playtime with anonymous morons on Multiplayer to get the Trophy so I'm not going to bother. I personally think its unfair to force people to play Multiplayer (and the DLC) to get a trophy but there you have it. AC3 I got around 40.

Anyway, I think most AC achievements are pretty average. It's predictable.

The_Kiwi_
03-12-2015, 01:42 PM
I am a Single Player man so the only 100% game for me is the first two AC games.So far, I got all 50 Xbox 360 Achievements for AC2 but that took me two years (I finally got down to collecting the feathers on my last playthrough). I managed to get 33 out of 44 achievements for AC1 but that's as far as I am going. I also got all the Single Player achievements for Brotherhood (including Il Principe with the Brotherhood DLC) and for Black Flag also(but not Freedom Cry) but I have to share my playtime with anonymous morons on Multiplayer to get the Trophy so I'm not going to bother. I personally think its unfair to force people to play Multiplayer (and the DLC) to get a trophy but there you have it. AC3 I got around 40.

Anyway, I think most AC achievements are pretty average. It's predictable.

Multiplayer trophies hardly force you to play multiplayer, they're there for people who have fun with it
If you want the platinum trophy, don't get angry that you have to play multiplayer to get it, just accept it or move on

And what do you mean by its predictable?

None. But I've 100% completed ACIV, that counts for something right. :rolleyes:

I'm close to a platinum on all the games, but can't be bothered with grind-y collectibles (e.g AC2 feathers, flags) and I don't play MP. I have the platinum trophy in Far Cry 4, which is basically an Assassin's Creed game...right? :p

Sure, it counts for something :rolleyes:
I guess the platinum trophies are reserved for the people with the patience to grind hehehe

I scoured AC2's maps multiple times for one feather, then started a whole new game just so I could get it
#dedication

MorKali1
03-12-2015, 01:48 PM
I have Platinum Trophhy in Asassin's Creed III: Liberation and 100% Achievement in Assassin's Creed: Liberation. Assassin's Creed Rogue I 100% synch all optionals but I have 43/46 achievements.

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-12-2015, 02:47 PM
I could have gotten a platinum on AC2, but I missed an OO on one of the missions where Ezio had to kick on of the guards while flying that machine.

But I either had to play the game from the beginning or buy the DLC with the similar aspect, and I am NOT doing either.

But I did finally get platinum in AC3 recently.

And I do plan to get 100% on AC3:L (got it before on xBox), ACIV:BF and AC:Ro.

Maybe even Unity if Im desperate :rolleyes:

And for the record, AC3:L is such an easy game to get platinum in :p

Bastiaen
03-12-2015, 03:50 PM
I have all of them. I even had a Vita for a year, which I bought for liberation. I'm kind of an Achievement/trophy guy.

ze_topazio
03-12-2015, 04:07 PM
All of them except Brohood, and obviously the games I don't own like the Vita version of Lib and Unity.

And for the record, AC3:L is such an easy game to get platinum in :p

Got that platinum in a week.

JustPlainQuirky
03-12-2015, 04:11 PM
None.

Ain't nobody got time fo dat

ze_topazio
03-12-2015, 04:13 PM
None.

Filthy casual.

JustPlainQuirky
03-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Filthy casual.

>played most games only once
>didnt play most sidequests
>havent touched most of DLCs

Filthy casual master race

Xstantin
03-12-2015, 04:54 PM
I'm not going for it because of MP trophies

Locopells
03-12-2015, 08:29 PM
Everything, except Vita Liberation and the two new ones as I can't run Unity yet, and Rogue is only just out...

I count ACI, btw, as I've 100% everything in it, and done most things that count as trophies, so...

ze_topazio
03-12-2015, 09:21 PM
I'm still salty over them never releasing a trophy patch for AC1.

The_Kiwi_
03-12-2015, 11:04 PM

As am I

I've signed numerous petitions

No results :rolleyes:

SpiritOfNevaeh
03-12-2015, 11:21 PM

You're not alone ( ͠ ͟ʖ ͡)

Namikaze_17
03-12-2015, 11:55 PM
None.

BECAUSE IN THIS FORUM THERE'S NO ROOM FOR BROKEN (casuals :rolleyes:) MEMBERS LIKE US!!!

The_Kiwi_
03-13-2015, 02:01 AM
I only want a remastered AC1because of trophies
Other than that, AC1 remaster should not get made
AC1 trophies are life

Erunion
03-13-2015, 02:46 AM
I scoured AC2's maps multiple times for one feather, then started a whole new game just so I could get it
#dedication

I did that for AC1 with a single Templar. And redid all the flags and side missions along the way.

ACHILLES4713
03-13-2015, 06:45 AM
I've gotten all the achievements for AC1, AC2, and AC: Liberation HD. Those flags in AC1 were a real pain in the A$$! I used the Prima guide to find them all; but even then, there were 3 or 4 mistakes in the guide that I got. I still feel proud for getting all those flags even though I used a guide. These days, I'm getting really sick of collectables in games. They're such pointless filler. The only collectables that are actually worth persuing are lore based stuff like diaries and recordings. But then that can be taken too far with having these types of collectables taking the place of actual story telling. But thats a topic best left to its own thread.

Wulfwin
03-13-2015, 07:40 PM
I've platinumed AC2, AC: Liberation HD, ACIV: Black Flag, AC: Rogue, and AC: Unity. If there were trophies for AC1, I'd have that one two since I've 100% that one. Only reason I don't have Brotherhood and Revelations is because of the MP trophies, and a trophy on AC3 glitched on me so I've given up on that one. I did get 100% sync on all of them though.

bitebug2003
03-13-2015, 07:47 PM
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Assassin's Creed: Unity

The ones with no competitive multiplayer

wvstolzing
03-13-2015, 07:54 PM
None. (I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.)

100% sync only on AC2 and AC4.

The_Kiwi_
03-13-2015, 11:08 PM
Assassin's Creed II
Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
Assassin's Creed: Rogue
Assassin's Creed: Unity

The ones with no competitive multiplayer

How do you intend to engage with the fan base if you don't play multiplayer? :rolleyes:

I'm hoping people aren't voting for AC3:L thinking its the HD version
There's a surprising number of votes for that one

Sabutto
03-14-2015, 01:24 AM
Only AC2 and Rogue sadly.

Got all the others to 100% but cant be bothered to grind the dull multiplayer in ALL of the games im quite close to having ac4 trophy, One day thou... oneday....

rrebe
03-14-2015, 12:10 PM
I have platinum from Unity.

All the other AC games I have on PC, no platinum trophies there. I do have 100% and all the single player achievements of AC2 (no achievements on the PC version), AC3 and AC4. I don't like the multiplayer in the previous AC games much TBH and don't feel like torturing myself just for a few achievements. on Liberation HD I'm only missing a few achievements, I plan go back to that some day.
(well ok AC2 is at 97% but I am not able to get it to 100 because I have the wrong edition of the game that is missing the templar lairs and it can't be upgraded)

Haven't played Rogue yet but I plan to 100% and get all the achievements as well when I get to play it.

The_Kiwi_
03-14-2015, 12:48 PM
I have platinum from Unity.

All the other AC games I have on PC, no platinum trophies there. I do have 100% and all the single player achievements of AC2 (no achievements on the PC version), AC3 and AC4. I don't like the multiplayer in the previous AC games much TBH and don't feel like torturing myself just for a few achievements. on Liberation HD I'm only missing a few achievements, I plan go back to that some day.
(well ok AC2 is at 97% but I am not able to get it to 100 because I have the wrong edition of the game that is missing the templar lairs and it can't be upgraded)

Haven't played Rogue yet but I plan to 100% and get all the achievements as well when I get to play it.

I believe in you!
http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/cheering_minions.gif
Get those Rogue and Liberation achievements :cool:

---------------

My predictions:

1. Assassin's Creed III: Liberation
2. Assassin's Creed
3. Assassin's Creed: Unity
4. Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
5. Assassin's Creed: Liberation HD
6. Assassin's Creed: Rogue
7. Assassin's Creed III