PDA

View Full Version : BLACK FLAG Savegame with completed challanges request

The_Bear-WPL
03-11-2015, 04:26 PM
Since the Ubisoft dos not support the game anymore and are deaf for lots of players that want those challanges back... i have an request.

I would like to get save that does actually have unlocked explorers outfit or even better- more of the challanges's treasures. I would like to synchronize it with my cloud, and that way obtain those awsome items.

Save can be found at: C\Program Files\Ubisoft Game Launcher\savegames\<your profile numbers>\273\

Why I would like to get them? I'm fan of assassins creed and i do not want to play on 3DM save file just to see how itwould look like if i had it. (Of course I have original game, but those saves are not convertable to save.upload format that uplay uses)

So I would like to make an request for you guys- share your save with those unlocks! (PM- would give my mail adress or in this topic)

zenemix
03-13-2015, 01:29 AM
I actually went back to play Black Flag today and noticed that the outfit was unavailable. I'm sure I unlocked it but I was also having a lot of issues with Black Flag connecting to the internet so maybe it never unlocked. Support was super nice but unable to unlock it for me. If you end up figuring this out or getting a save that helps, please share.

If anyone from Ubi sees this, please run more community events or at the very least just unlock it for everyone.

strigoi1958
03-13-2015, 01:34 AM
Saves are locked to each account... My saves will only work on my account and your saves will only work on your account. The data is not interchangeable. Nobody can send you any save data that will work on your account sorry

zenemix
03-13-2015, 01:48 AM
Figures. I really do hope they run the events again or unlock this for everyone. It shouldn't cost them anything to just unlock it. Hell, I'd pay for it.

The_Bear-WPL
03-13-2015, 08:05 PM
@zenemix --- If you end up figuring this out or getting a save that helps, please share.

Well I actually managed to get acces to all additional community challanges content in original game... but I'm not sure if i can share it here. All i can share is that I suspect that key to unlock all additional content that is in the game is laying in due save game files or the uplay_r1_loader.dll in game directory (file that provide you connection to ubi I guess or to the cloud)

If you are interested you may contact me and I will try to help you, all I can say that I own the original game and I think it's very not right to not giving me everything in-game that a) is not DLC b) is not ULC c) is not in seasson pass and d) is not in any special edition. I have paid for game and i demand to get acces to everything in it.

Ubi, you should be more communicative, but not by showing us videos with some guy training parkour but by speaking with us and asking for what we need. : \

zenemix
03-14-2015, 12:11 AM
I sent you a PM.

@zenemix --- If you end up figuring this out or getting a save that helps, please share.

Well I actually managed to get acces to all additional community challanges content in original game... but I'm not sure if i can share it here. All i can share is that I suspect that key to unlock all additional content that is in the game is laying in due save game files or the uplay_r1_loader.dll in game directory (file that provide you connection to ubi I guess or to the cloud)

If you are interested you may contact me and I will try to help you, all I can say that I own the original game and I think it's very not right to not giving me everything in-game that a) is not DLC b) is not ULC c) is not in seasson pass and d) is not in any special edition. I have paid for game and i demand to get acces to everything in it.

Ubi, you should be more communicative, but not by showing us videos with some guy training parkour but by speaking with us and asking for what we need. : \