PDA

View Full Version : Request for texture positioning (by *.mat file) for victory painting

CZ_exXtreme
01-30-2004, 02:37 PM
Hello,

IL2FB is a very nice piece of work and your continuous improvements are just heartwarming. Thanx a lot !

I have one request (wish) for future development (but it can be existing undocumented feature): I have played a little bit with *.mat files to alternate decals on default skins. Works fine but I didn't find possibility to add *.mat file for my victories (german like on rudder). The only way is to render my own full skin but it is not the way I want to go.

Please add placement for victory paintings (just position like psFM01GERLNUM104 for the beginning, later it will be nice to see more complex decals - like special symbol - RK 150 - and number of additional victories & grid). And some "official" manual or readme will be helpfull too.

Thanks for all

CZ_exXtreme

CZ_exXtreme
01-30-2004, 02:37 PM
Hello,

IL2FB is a very nice piece of work and your continuous improvements are just heartwarming. Thanx a lot !

I have one request (wish) for future development (but it can be existing undocumented feature): I have played a little bit with *.mat files to alternate decals on default skins. Works fine but I didn't find possibility to add *.mat file for my victories (german like on rudder). The only way is to render my own full skin but it is not the way I want to go.

Please add placement for victory paintings (just position like psFM01GERLNUM104 for the beginning, later it will be nice to see more complex decals - like special symbol - RK 150 - and number of additional victories & grid). And some "official" manual or readme will be helpfull too.

Thanks for all

CZ_exXtreme

Chuck_Older
01-30-2004, 06:38 PM
There was a third party program called "paint Victories" floating around a while back. Works pretty well. If you can't find it, send me a private topic message and I will e-mail it to you, I'm pretty sure I still have it on my PC. *This only works for non-default skins, of course*

do I hear the echoes of the days of '39? ~Clash

CZ_exXtreme
01-31-2004, 01:15 AM
Thanx, I know about it and I use it. But - default skin ...

Korolov
01-31-2004, 01:19 AM
Custom skins are better anyways.

http://www.mechmodels.com/images/newsig1.jpg