PDA

View Full Version : Want to play multiplayer? Please join steam group.

Klassic_Kent
03-09-2015, 05:04 AM
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/futuresoldiermultiplayers

I'm hoping to get enough people in the group to play some multiplayer matches.

Tengg-Eri
03-09-2015, 11:09 AM
would love to join but have no steam account :P

Add me to friends list ingame: Tengg-Eri

Klassic_Kent
03-09-2015, 05:19 PM
would love to join but have no steam account :P

Add me to friends list ingame: Tengg-Eri

Oh I saw you in game!

I've added you to friends. You should get a steam account to join the group. I think we will have a better chance of finding people to play with on there.

Tengg-Eri
03-09-2015, 09:05 PM
due to diffrent time zones for each it's really hard to do that!
But i always check the friends list for ones ONLINE and invite into the match if not full or ongoing already...

PS: I already have too many accounts on too many services so thank you! but no

PS2: I and my friends that are 100% legit (no glitching and other -ing things) sometimes when enough of us are online, start a lobby with diffrent game mode: DECOY or SABOTEUR mostly. If You want i'll keep in mind to invite you to those matches.
PS3: Now i'm trying to figure out how many active players have any MP DLC to play some NEW/old maps!!!

Klassic_Kent
03-11-2015, 01:04 AM
due to diffrent time zones for each it's really hard to do that!
But i always check the friends list for ones ONLINE and invite into the match if not full or ongoing already...

PS: I already have too many accounts on too many services so thank you! but no

PS2: I and my friends that are 100% legit (no glitching and other -ing things) sometimes when enough of us are online, start a lobby with diffrent game mode: DECOY or SABOTEUR mostly. If You want i'll keep in mind to invite you to those matches.
PS3: Now i'm trying to figure out how many active players have any MP DLC to play some NEW/old maps!!!

You don't use Steam!? Crazy.

I would be down to play many different types of games. Just invite if I'm on (although I don't keep uPlay open unless I'm in a game).

Also, I don't have DLC since I heard many do not play it.

Tengg-Eri
03-12-2015, 10:41 AM
many do not play it becouse it is easier to find a match for non dlc BATTLE mode only. In this small player base it is hard to devide into even smaller groups (dlc, nondlc) So we chose to search for non dlc games only. but if every player gets dlc (khyber strike and arctic strike are for multiplayer) we won't need to devide this small player base...
:P