PDA

View Full Version : can't connect to bunker or gifts

Sandholm
03-06-2015, 07:56 AM
I haven't been able to connect to the bunker or gifts for the last 2 days, everything else works fine, leaderboards, ghost etc. just wont load the bunker or load the gifts. i've tried turning off and on my phone, clearing cache too, but nothing seems to be helping.

deteknician
03-06-2015, 04:57 PM
Same boat. Haven't been able to connect in 2 days. My brother hasn't had a problem so it's an account issue?

Sandholm
03-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Same boat. Haven't been able to connect in 2 days. My brother hasn't had a problem so it's an account issue?

idk, all i know is that im getting really pissed. not getting legend now because of this problem, AND after clearing and deleting my game and reinstalling it. IT WONT LET ME DOWNLOAD MY GAME FROM THE SERVERS... so atm. I'm stuck with a level 1 account. gg..ggggggggggggggggggggg.....

xitooner
03-06-2015, 10:46 PM
idk, all i know is that im getting really pissed. not getting legend now because of this problem, AND after clearing and deleting my game and reinstalling it. IT WONT LET ME DOWNLOAD MY GAME FROM THE SERVERS... so atm. I'm stuck with a level 1 account. gg..ggggggggggggggggggggg.....

There are some IOS guys in the same position too, unfortunately.

Its a times like this that I really wish we had a more frequent developer presence.....

Thirteenthman
03-07-2015, 08:52 AM
Yeah I've had the same problem on my Android phone. I've tried deleting and re-installing a couple of times with no luck. Hopefully it will get worked out soon. It's really frustrating as the second season is coming to a close and I had several matches going that I have no doubt lost.

deteknician
03-07-2015, 11:18 PM
It seems to be an account issue and not a software/device issue. My brother can log into Uplay with his account on my phone and everything works properly.
When I log into my account it doesn't work regardless of the device.

Sandholm
03-08-2015, 03:42 PM
well, really sucks that i can't even download my account anymore on either my phone or tablet, and didn't get legend because of this

Sandholm
03-10-2015, 07:31 AM
anyone from redlynx or ubisoft know how to fix this?