PDA

View Full Version : AC4 MP Matchmaking

McRae 82
03-06-2015, 05:28 AM
This has to be the worst matchmaking I've ever encountered in a game. Never before have I played a game in which it won't let you join a friend's group because the game thinks it's full. If you manage to get past that, it puts you in COMPLETELY DIFFERENT matches than your groupmates. If you manage to get in the same match, it breaks up your party and puts you on opposite teams, even if there are enough player slots on a side. How the hell does a company this large and experienced manage to cobble together such a thing. It's embarrassing.

pdills12
03-09-2015, 02:56 AM
any word or blurb from Ubi about this?

Me and and friend recently got back into AC4 MP and nothing is working. Puts us in different matches, group is split, when i back out of games he isnt brought with me, and sometimes it will say "group is full" when he invites me to a lobby.

ThaPro1998
03-13-2015, 07:18 PM
This has been an issue since 2014, but ubisoft is focusing too much on rogue and acunity.

Localist2012
03-18-2015, 08:48 PM
Not much to focus on Rogue and Unity imo, other than attempting to make co-op replayable.

AC4 is far too dead to allow a decent matchmaking system to work. I know on PS4 at times, you have to wait so long to find a game; seeing how only about 16 people are playing FFA, lol.

rafiqul84
04-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Even in brotherhood and revelations matchmaking was a pain, I really think they just don't care.