PDA

View Full Version : A Respectful Response to Gibbage

IKNO
03-03-2004, 08:20 AM
Gibbage what you're really talking about is a modified form of vulching --- essentially that's what the 3 P-51s you were describing did. Not the most fun or challenging way to fly but... E fighting, what most really mean when they say B&Z, is absolutely valid.

Like angles fighting, it's just a tool and good pilots are "fluent in both languages -- angles and energy."

If you have trouble with E fighters, then you need to take a plane that is a good match, bait them into bleeding their E, then dispatch them with your superior skill.

As for vulching, I think everyone knows the solution to vulching. Different base or different server -- early model servers tend to favor turn fighting as there aren't big guns that allow for high angle off deflection shots that are essential for E fighting to work.

I respect you a great deal but to insult B&Z'ers as unskilled pilots really sounds like a whine. You had a bad day. We all do. It'll pass.

IKNO
03-03-2004, 08:20 AM
Gibbage what you're really talking about is a modified form of vulching --- essentially that's what the 3 P-51s you were describing did. Not the most fun or challenging way to fly but... E fighting, what most really mean when they say B&Z, is absolutely valid.

Like angles fighting, it's just a tool and good pilots are "fluent in both languages -- angles and energy."

If you have trouble with E fighters, then you need to take a plane that is a good match, bait them into bleeding their E, then dispatch them with your superior skill.

As for vulching, I think everyone knows the solution to vulching. Different base or different server -- early model servers tend to favor turn fighting as there aren't big guns that allow for high angle off deflection shots that are essential for E fighting to work.

I respect you a great deal but to insult B&Z'ers as unskilled pilots really sounds like a whine. You had a bad day. We all do. It'll pass.