PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Looking to start mapping/coop group

TheZambz
03-04-2015, 02:40 PM
Hey guys, so I got this game week ago and can't put it down.

I'm a big fan of map editing, made maps for half life, doom 3 and dues ex games, but as I don't have PC its great that an editor can with a console game, I've been messing about with the editor; can see myself getting stuck in and would love to get a group of like minded ppl together to join up and exchange ideas, test each others maps etc.

Plus i really wanna try some co op and need ppl to play with.
Whatcha say?

Psn I'd: BNZO

Fallen-Champ
03-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Hey TheZambz - there are enough people on here and at other Fan Sites who are happy to share ideas and give / receive feedback on maps, Far Cry has always had a group who like to see what others are doing but it's not really one where we sign up - check out battlemap.net also they have some mappers that hang out over there.

I work shifts and I do like to jump in and out of maps, sometimes it can be hard getting in a coop match and other times people invite me in or ask if I am up for creating a playlist - so far everyone seems happy to just use text chat on the playstation (not many use a mic it seems)

As for the map building I hope you are looking at doing some Indoor type maps, I love the indoor stuff and there are not enough making those types of map on FC4 from what I have seen on the PS4 side.

Just post on here or battlemap when you have a map published or with map ideas, there will always be someone interested to see who will join in.

TheZambz
03-04-2015, 07:01 PM
Thanks for reply fallen champ, wasn't think of creating a place to sign up or anything just a bunch of people hanging out and chatting on ps4 :) or Skype .

Hey TheZambz - there are enough people on here and at other Fan Sites who are happy to share ideas and give / receive feedback on maps, Far Cry has always had a group who like to see what others are doing but it's not really one where we sign up - check out battlemap.net also they have some mappers that hang out over there.

I work shifts and I do like to jump in and out of maps, sometimes it can be hard getting in a coop match and other times people invite me in or ask if I am up for creating a playlist - so far everyone seems happy to just use text chat on the playstation (not many use a mic it seems)

As for the map building I hope you are looking at doing some Indoor type maps, I love the indoor stuff and there are not enough making those types of map on FC4 from what I have seen on the PS4 side.

Just post on here or battlemap when you have a map published or with map ideas, there will always be someone interested to see who will join in.

Schizophear
03-05-2015, 01:15 AM
I wouldn't mind getting together with some other map makers or players, seeing as how I converted from the Xbox 360 to the PS4, and none of my friends own a PS4 xD Getting a group together would be cool.

MK-ULTRA-2020
03-05-2015, 10:15 PM
Send me a friend request on psn MK-ULTRA-2020