PDA

View Full Version : newbish questions

IroncladGnome
04-19-2004, 04:00 PM
I recently purchased the ace expansion pack, and I've had Il2 and FB for a long time. I was wondering if the ace expack was supposed to come with a manual, or just the controls sheet. The reason I ask is because I want to figure out how to use the mistel/fw190 combination.

IroncladGnome
04-19-2004, 04:00 PM
I recently purchased the ace expansion pack, and I've had Il2 and FB for a long time. I was wondering if the ace expack was supposed to come with a manual, or just the controls sheet. The reason I ask is because I want to figure out how to use the mistel/fw190 combination.

CDN_Merlin
04-19-2004, 04:05 PM
Check the cd jacket.

Beta tester for:
C&C Generals, Independance War 2,Starfleet Command 2,Settlers IV,Tzar,Allegiance,Starfleet Command,MAX 2,Defiance

tsisqua
04-19-2004, 04:08 PM
AEP only comes with a keymap chart. If you look at the cd's, you will find readme's, and I believe a manual in PDF format on the Original FB, and everything is pretty much the same as in AEP, only without the new maps and planes.

Sigh! I really miss the old days before they started trying to save paper.

Good Luck, and Welcome.

Tsisqua

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/tsisqua-nedChristie.jpg
Tsalagi Asgaya Galvladi

IroncladGnome
04-19-2004, 04:09 PM
Thanks, I may or may not have noticed that before, I can't remember. It doesn't explain the mistel or TB-3/I-16 combos though.

Edit: I was talking to Merlin here^, the readme does explain the stuff.