PDA

View Full Version : Gems wasted on fuel refills

dumai12
02-25-2015, 04:58 PM
I know I'm not the only one this has happened to, where you're exiting the fuel refill page and it instantly processes a purchase of a worthless fuel refill. I've lost way over 100 gems due to this "feature." Here is the deal, I don't think I've ever seen transactions that are instantly processed in this manner, at least not with customer consent. I KNOW you guys know about this, and while I'm not 100% positive, I have a feeling you've set it up this way to screw over your customers. You know people will be accidentally brushing the fuel refill page when exiting or some other accidental tap. I'm a bit tired of this crap as it has been this way since release. How about you fix it or acknowledge you're trying to swindle your customers?

FrozenWaterfall
02-25-2015, 08:56 PM
It's definitely intentional. It may have been unintentional when it was put in, but they've known that people do this for a while and they haven't done anything about it. That means they are intentionally leaving it this way so this can keep happening.

dumai12
02-25-2015, 10:53 PM
It's definitely intentional. It may have been unintentional when it was put in, but they've known that people do this for a while and they haven't done anything about it. That means they are intentionally leaving it this way so this can keep happening.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt in that it was unintentional at the start. I'm rarely (actually never) abrasive in my online forum goings so I'll apologize for my rather rude opening post. However, I'm not editing it, as this particular feature is clearly malicious since the game has been out for quite some time now. It's not really that big of a deal, 100 gems so what, but this kind of thing really rubs me the wrong way.

P.S. Impressive achievements without paying :). I still have a few months to go.