PDA

View Full Version : When will Ubisoft let go of Assassin's Creed?

Matknapers18
02-23-2015, 01:56 AM
Apologies if this is already a thread.

So this is something that has been on my mind a lot lately. Currently, as much as I love AC, I think that dropping it wouldn't really bother me too much. I've played enough, and my enthusiasm for the series has certainly reached its peak. From what I have gathered, with every new instalment, the once beloved series is receiving more and more negative feedback, so much so that AC is now seen by the majority of the gaming community as a 3rd person COD replica. Personally, i'd be happier if Ubi dropped the IP now and preserved some dignity. AC is my favourite gaming franchise, i don't want it to die being seen as some disease in gaming history. An example of 'what not to do' for other developers.

So my question is, when will Ubisoft decide that enough is enough and that it is time to drop Assassin's Creed?

Perhaps once they have found a suitable replacement? AC is Ubisoft's MVP. Its the buffer against poor sales of other franchises. Ubisoft can trust AC to save them when new Ip's let them down. Letting it go would result in a significant drop in annual sales. So perhaps Ubisoft are waiting for the 'next AC'. Something that triggers excitement in the community and something that can be milked for a couple years. Im sure they had hope in Watch Dogs to fill these shoes, but that they received pretty poor feedback. I feel like this could have been done with the naval franchise that a lot of fans wanted. A separate pirate game utilising the same naval mechanics. Perhaps too late now.

Or maybe Ubisoft have a certain amount or list of settings and time periods that they wish to explore before they relinquish AC. For example, once they create games in Egypt, Japan, Australia and Scandinavia they will be happy to end the franchise? Not sure about that one. Or maybe they just have a story they wish to tell. They want to conclude the Assassin/Templar war, seal up the modern day storyline and close off any remaining plot holes before they drop the franchise.

So what do you guys think? Do you want AC to end? And under what possible circumstances do you think that Ubisoft would drop AC? Despite all of the amazing memories, fun, emotion and moments that AC has provided me with, I feel that everything has to end at some point.

"Die a hero or live long enough to become a villain."
Incredibly cheesy, but I feel it applies here.

JustPlainQuirky
02-23-2015, 01:58 AM
When it stops making bank

Joking aside, AC isn't like a normal being-and-end franchise. It's like nintendo IPs. There is no real end. There's a timeline, but the idea is to make each installment innovative and fresh. It's not a franchise that is meant to end. At least not now, anyway.

And there's nothing wrong with that as long as quality and innovation is retained.

Assassin_M
02-23-2015, 02:00 AM
i don't want it to die being seen as some disease in gaming history.
That's pretty much impossible now, since if they drop NOW, it'll be seen as such and if it drops later it'll STILL be seen as such.

To be honest, I don't get this mentality. If you don't like, then drop it. If it's selling, it'll keep getting made. It's quite selfish to call for it to be stopped just because YOU want to.

Xstantin
02-23-2015, 02:00 AM
When it stops making bank

/thread

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 02:06 AM
I don't think they should drop it entirely, but not release one every year. Let everyone salivate over the next one. Build up hype for it, let people get anxious for it. Its the same thing with your favorite food. Let's take oreos for example, if you have oreos everyday, you'll eventually start losing interest in them. However, if you only have them once in a while, you never stop really enjoying them.

I think thats the problem with the AC series. We're becoming numb to it. We need time to digest and move on. Then we'll want another one. This also takes pressure off the developers, they can further innovate the games and try out new things and see if they'll work. Take Kingdom Hearts for example. I've been waiting years for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out. While, technically, there have been other KH games released, none of them have been as big as KH 1 and 2. When you talk to someone who's a fan of KH, you can see the excitement in their eyes over the prospect of it being released.

I used to be the same way with AC, but now i'm starting to grow a little tired of it. I want the series to continue, but I really don't want to see any AC game after Victory for some time... Maybe instead of releasing a new AC game every year, how about doing small events in the current game. Or maybe do a small DLC that adds onto the story. Something that'll make people keep playing the current AC game.

JustPlainQuirky
02-23-2015, 02:08 AM
I don't think they should drop it entirely, but not release one every year.

but but but.....the MONEY!!!

YodaySunrider
02-23-2015, 02:09 AM
Honestly I don't really care how the internet gaming community sees AC. There are very few game series that incorporate a historical setting, so I don't want AC to go anywhere just because some people on internet forums and communities have gotten a stick up their *** about Ubisoft in general. I am more than happy with AC continuing to be a yearly franchise as long as they make sure those releases are more polished than Unity at launch, which was likely an anomaly due to all of the new tech and systems being introduced.

Perk89
02-23-2015, 02:11 AM
It's really reactionary to say that each game is receiving progressively more negative feedback, or whatever you said. This time last year people were saying the series stock was high and on the up and up. One bad year does not a series make.

As for the answer to your question, no, absolutely not. AC is the only game in town for it's genre-the ability to freely explore an open world all throughout various time periods that aren't explored in other games really. The Renaissance, the Crusades, the American Revolution, etc etc. All these are wonderful moments in history that I wish I could go and visit and be a part of and that as far as I know I would never get to experience. But the AC series offers a little taste of it. So no. I hope they keep making games until I've seen all of history. I just hope they have the smarts to take the series back to what made it successful so that it can keep going and showcasing all those wonderful time periods in history.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 02:12 AM
but but but.....the MONEY!!!

Yes yes...

http://cg3282.k12.sd.us/pictures/seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money[1].gif

Matknapers18
02-23-2015, 02:15 AM
It's quite selfish to call for it to be stopped just because YOU want to.

That's not what Im saying and if i came across as being that selfish, it was not my intentions. The thread was more to do with exploring the views of other fans. I have my opinion, I've expressed it, but that doesn't mean i want to enforce it on other users or call for direct response from ubisoft.Im not expecting Ubisoft to drop AC on my behalf, that would be ludicrous. I just wanted to say how i felt about the development franchise and see if others agreed.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 02:20 AM
That's not what Im saying and if i came across as being that selfish, it was not my intentions. The thread was more to do with exploring the views of other fans. I have my opinion, I've expressed it, but that doesn't mean i want to enforce it on other users or call for direct response from ubisoft.Im not expecting Ubisoft to drop AC on my behalf, that would be ludicrous. I just wanted to say how i felt about the development franchise and see if others agreed.

As I stated, I agree to a certain extent. I don't want to see the series end just yet, but I would prefer if they let us fully enjoy the latest AC game. With the exception being Unity >.>.

I want to get every bit out of the game before i go on to the next one. I want more DLC to expand the story and environment. I want new missions being released on a weekly or monthly basis. I want to fully enjoy the game I have, before trading it in for the next one. WIth their current system, its next to impossible to really enjoy the AC game fully before the next one comes out.

I think they could make more money if they were to hash out more DLC content that would expand the story. I know DLCs are not very popular, but I do believe it would help the game out. Well thats my opinion anyways...

Xstantin
02-23-2015, 02:22 AM
Speaking seriously, Imo it'll be perfect if they switched releases between AC and Watch_Dogs. But it's not gonna happen cause AC needs to be there for holiday sales it seems.

Concerning COD comparisons I've never been into that series and still bought one last year cause exoskeletons and cyberpunk. Yeah, it's a stupid reason but I'd expect a lot of regular players to buy AC games down the line the same way in case they like the setting/protagonist/new gameplay gimmick etc.

JustPlainQuirky
02-23-2015, 02:24 AM
Watch_Dogs isnt something that could be an endless franchise like AC IMO

AC has the selling point of diff time periods.

There are only so many cool places hacking could take place. Chicago, Tokyo, etc

Eventually the settings will feel same-y and the only real selling point would be the limited hack mechanics and the plot

and we all know how Ubi has been handling plots recently

Xstantin
02-23-2015, 02:25 AM

dead relatives everywhere lmfao

JustPlainQuirky
02-23-2015, 02:26 AM
dead relatives everywhere lmfao

Requirements for Ubi plot:
>Dead father (preferably murdered)
>Loved ones slowly killed off as plot progresses
>Themes of revenge/redemption

10/10 Best game we're done here folks

GlitterOutlaw
02-23-2015, 02:29 AM
Oh by all means because you dont want to buy it anymore they should jut stop making it right? lol dont wanna play it dont buy it, i know this may come as a shock but they dont make the game for just you and there are millions that play AC worldwide, ya *insert bad word here* like seriously? alot of us enjoy the series so go take a walk.

JustPlainQuirky
02-23-2015, 02:31 AM
That's not what OP meant. Don't interpret it so aggressively.

They want to conclude the Assassin/Templar war

The war is neverending

Xstantin
02-23-2015, 02:33 AM
Glitter outlaw, I must say you have a fabulous name. Take it as a compliment

Matknapers18
02-23-2015, 02:33 AM
As I stated, I agree to a certain extent. I don't want to see the series end just yet, but I would prefer if they let us fully enjoy the latest AC game. With the exception being Unity >.>.

I want to get every bit out of the game before i go on to the next one. I want more DLC to expand the story and environment. I want new missions being released on a weekly or monthly basis. I want to fully enjoy the game I have, before trading it in for the next one. WIth their current system, its next to impossible to really enjoy the AC game fully before the next one comes out.

I think they could make more money if they were to hash out more DLC content that would expand the story. I know DLCs are not very popular, but I do believe it would help the game out. Well thats my opinion anyways...

So basically a fancy way of saying stop annual releases right? Because then I agree. Im not sure about new missions every week, but I agree about more DLC story content. Especially if Ubi are going with the one character per game system. Just a bunch of DLC can help flesh out a character and develop them where they need developing. Even cutscenes in side missions would be great. Although i feel that annual releases is a whole different topic altogether.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 02:39 AM
Oh by all means because you dont want to buy it anymore they should jut stop making it right? lol dont wanna play it dont buy it, i know this may come as a shock but they dont make the game for just you and there are millions that play AC worldwide, ya *insert bad word here* like seriously? alot of us enjoy the series so go take a walk.

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a147/saxman188/Batman Rogues Gallery/joker_laugh.gif

Matknapers18
02-23-2015, 02:40 AM

If you go back to the first page i actually responded to a more polite, civil version of your comment. There's a little '1' at the bottom and top of the thread, or, if you're feeling extra rebellious, try pressing the little tab that says 'first'

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 02:41 AM
So basically a fancy way of saying stop annual releases right? Because then I agree. Im not sure about new missions every week, but I agree about more DLC story content. Especially if Ubi are going with the one character per game system. Just a bunch of DLC can help flesh out a character and develop them where they need developing. Even cutscenes in side missions would be great. Although i feel that annual releases is a whole different topic altogether.

Yea annual releases are going to leave the game feeling stale after awhile... What i meant about weekly missions is to go back to the AC Initiates website and have challenges or missions to do every week or month. Something to entice the gamers to go back to the game and try to beat it.

Matknapers18
02-23-2015, 02:45 AM
Yea annual releases are going to leave the game feeling stale after awhile... What i meant about weekly missions is to go back to the AC Initiates website and have challenges or missions to do every week or month. Something to entice the gamers to go back to the game and try to beat it.

I actually quite liked those. They were in AC4 right? The hard part is providing a sufficient reward for completing these challenges without locking content for the players who can't access initiates. But, essentially I agree, i would certainly go on unity more if the challenges were there. Now that I've got platinum, I see no reason to go back on it.

Assassin_M
02-23-2015, 02:51 AM
Well, my apologies then. I just run into the logic of "i don't like it, so kill it" too many times. I definitely agree that it needs a breather, a year or two off.

Matknapers18
02-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Well, my apologies then. I just run into the logic of "i don't like it, so kill it" too many times. I definitely agree that it needs a breather, a year or two off.

No worries, Its pretty understandable. And yeah, I think I'd be satisfied with a year or two off. Hopefully that would give Ubisoft the time to take a good look at the direction of the series and where they want it to go. I'd imagine they could also generate a bunch of hype upon return as well.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 03:35 AM
No worries, Its pretty understandable. And yeah, I think I'd be satisfied with a year or two off. Hopefully that would give Ubisoft the time to take a good look at the direction of the series and where they want it to go. I'd imagine they could also generate a bunch of hype upon return as well.

Exactly!!! The series is starting feel stale because we don't have any time in between the games to take a real breather.

playlisting
02-23-2015, 05:33 AM
so much so that AC is now seen by the majority of the gaming community as a 3rd person COD replica.

Who sees it this way? I've never heard anyone make a COD/AC comparison unless it was regarding yearly releases.

I don't think they should drop it entirely, but not release one every year.

Agreed, but sadly

the MONEY!!!

seems to be too important to Ubisoft to let this happen.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 05:34 AM
Who sees it this way? I've never heard anyone make a COD/AC comparison unless it was regarding yearly releases.

Agreed, but sadly

seems to be too important to Ubisoft to let this happen.

Funny thing is they could probably make more money with DLCs then with this annual game release they're doing >.>

Hans684
02-23-2015, 05:58 AM
I've had the idea of AC being sold to someone like Naughty Dog.

Shahkulu101
02-23-2015, 06:00 AM
I've had the idea of AC being sold to someone like Naughty Dog.

Naughty Dog.

Developer of several open world games.

Oh wait

Hans684
02-23-2015, 06:04 AM
Naughty Dog.

Developer of several open world games.

Oh wait

Sooner or latter they might make an open world game.

R* is also something I've tough about but I'm not a fan of GTA.

cawatrooper9
02-23-2015, 06:11 AM
Another classic "I'm tired of the franchise so they should just end it" thread...

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 06:12 AM
Sooner or latter they might make an open world game.

R* is also something I've tough about but I'm not a fan of GTA.

Why not Square Enix?

Xstantin
02-23-2015, 06:22 AM
Why not Square Enix?
Square Enix is going in the same direction as Ubi with all the transmedia stuff by the looks of it. Better not

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 06:24 AM
Square Enix is going in the same direction as Ubi with all the transmedia stuff by the looks of it. Better not

Are they? I really haven't noticed... Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and Just Cause never had any of those transmedia stuff. What games are you talking about?

Hans684
02-23-2015, 06:26 AM
Why not Square Enix?

No, Panache Digital Games would be far better.

redassassin47
02-23-2015, 06:27 AM
hopefully never i love these game's.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 06:34 AM
hopefully never i love these game's.

As do I, but they're really running it into the ground with the annual releases... its hard to be new and innovative when you have to make sure you have an AC game released every year. A lot of things will get cut just to make that deadline. :(

Xstantin
02-23-2015, 06:37 AM
Are they? I really haven't noticed... Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and Just Cause never had any of those transmedia stuff. What games are you talking about?

Deus Ex expanded universe thing.

redassassin47
02-23-2015, 06:38 AM
i really miss whistling and being able to pick up bodies and hide them they seriously need to bring those back. and as much as i agree with you i like annual release because waiting 6 years like elder's scrolls games sucks

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 06:40 AM
Deus Ex expanded universe thing.

Yea but that was a terrible game, that everyone hated IIRC

i really miss whistling and being able to pick up bodies and hide them they seriously need to bring those back. and as much as i agree with you i like annual release because waiting 6 years like elder's scrolls games sucks

I agree on the 6 years thing, more like 1 or 2 years apart from each other :p

redassassin47
02-23-2015, 06:46 AM
although i will say they are worth it elder's scrolls games are amazing and im really curious to see how ubisoft responds to all the adversary from unity with victory they really need to step up there game and give a great game that stays true to the ac franchise but is unique in it's own way im really looking forward to victory awesome timeline and great location should be an interesting game and they also need to make the main story longer 12 sequences is not enough for me goes way to quick.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 06:48 AM
although i will say they are worth it elder's scrolls games are amazing and im really curious to see how ubisoft responds to all the adversary from unity with victory they really need to step up there game and give a great game that stays true to the ac franchise but is unique in it's own way im really looking forward to victory awesome timeline and great location should be an interesting game and they also need to make the main story longer 12 sequences is not enough for me goes way to quick.

12 is long, but they need to make each section longer. Give more depth to each section. I could write a 1000 page book, but each page only has 1 word doesn't make it much of a book. They need to add to the substance. Which i think is hard for them to do when they have to make sure they have a game released every year.

redassassin47
02-23-2015, 06:58 AM
yeah they would work to but in all honesty i think the future of assassin's creed is bright i mean acu is a masterpiece in my mind loved every bit except the ending i thought i was really immersive and had me hanging on the edge of my seat i very strategic the only thing i complain about in the game was the ending arno was a great character because he showed he was human he had feeling's like real people he killed for the person he loved not just for the sake of killing for a creed or gold he just wanted to be happy with the person he loved i guess that's why i really got attached to this game and character he went his own way and did the things he did for what he loved and wasn't afraid of the consequences which was really admirable and the ending speech was phenomenal and so true to what i believe in. ubisoft really hit on thay ending speech.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 07:07 AM
yeah they would work to but in all honesty i think the future of assassin's creed is bright i mean acu is a masterpiece in my mind loved every bit except the ending i thought i was really immersive and had me hanging on the edge of my seat i very strategic the only thing i complain about in the game was the ending arno was a great character because he showed he was human he had feeling's like real people he killed for the person he loved not just for the sake of killing for a creed or gold he just wanted to be happy with the person he loved i guess that's why i really got attached to this game and character he went his own way and did the things he did for what he loved and wasn't afraid of the consequences which was really admirable and the ending speech was phenomenal and so true to what i believe in. ubisoft really hit on thay ending speech.

You're one of the few... I personally didn't care that much for the story line. It just felt like a rough draft to a story.

king-hailz
02-23-2015, 08:42 AM
It's probably already seen as what not to do by many developers... They should have stopped about a year or two ago...

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 09:12 AM
It's probably already seen as what not to do by many developers... They should have stopped about a year or two ago...

But when will they ever get to AC Osiris then :eek:

Annastasya1978
02-23-2015, 09:18 AM
Honestly, I do not have a problem with yearly releases. For example, both Brotherhood and Black Flag are both beloved entries in the series, and yet were both annual releases. I think the fall in quality can be ascribed this time as we had two short games instead. And I think if you were to add the single player content of Rogue to Unity, you would end up with the normal 25 - 30 hours of content that we expect.

That I feel is the problem, they can do a substantial amount of content each year, but in this case we got forced into paying out twice as much for the same amount of content. Hopefully with Victory we will revert back to the sole substantial release like Black Flag, and with only one game to bug fix, hopefully QA will be better too.

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 09:20 AM
Honestly, I do not have a problem with yearly releases. For example, both Brotherhood and Black Flag are both beloved entries in the series, and yet were both annual releases. I think the fall in quality can be ascribed this time as we had two short games instead. And I think if you were to add the single player content of Rogue to Unity, you would end up with the normal 25 - 30 hours if content that we expect.

That I feel is the problem, they can do a substantial amount of each year, but in this case we got forced into paying out twice as much for the same amount of content. Hopefully with Victory we will revert back to the sole substantial release like Black Flag, and with only one game to bug fix, hopefully QA will be better too.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt this time. But if Victory turns out to be another Unity, I'm going to be back on here screaming and hollering for an end to the yearly releases.

VoldR
02-23-2015, 10:58 AM
Watch_Dogs isnt something that could be an endless franchise like AC IMO

AC has the selling point of diff time periods.

There are only so many cool places hacking could take place. Chicago, Tokyo, etc

Eventually the settings will feel same-y and the only real selling point would be the limited hack mechanics and the plot

I don't know, there's more than one way to hack... Ctos only made it easier... And if deals like with abstergo entertainment is being made else where... It'll be ctos almost everywhere...

The assassins could use their aid and experience...

VoXngola
02-23-2015, 02:34 PM
AC isn't going to die anytime soon. Ubisoft's marketing department is pretty good, even with Unity's launch people are still going to buy Victory and other upcoming AC games.
AC will only die when, just like somebody else said, it stops making money.

AC? To stop making money? Naw.

Jackdaw951
02-23-2015, 05:08 PM
I don't want to see the series go away. I've enjoyed most of the games tremendously. I'm very attuned to the open worlds and the ways to traverse them that AC1 pioneered. I can't get enough of that, as long as it's done right. By that I mean what I get to do in these grand settings, and how freely I can go about it. Unity, for all its problems, is a step in the right direction. I hope the negativity surrounding the botched launch and the problems caused by pushing against the tech limits doesn't detract from future installments in the series.

Deezl-V
02-23-2015, 05:22 PM

If that's the case, then instead of saying "I wouldn't mind if it ended", why don't you STOP playing the game? It's quite contradictory of what you're saying. Asking when will they stop and you wouldn't mind but then contiue to play with each new installment.

That's what I find hilarious about your OP. Lol.

What dos it matter what others thought? If you're bored of it, don't play. There's lots of titles out there to replace it with. And I for one love that a new game comes out every year, even though i didn't enjoy unity.

And I don't understand why people continue to say that they should stop the annual releases. The games are not made annually though. These are games they are work on for years. It's just that they do them while doing others and release them when they are ready. I find it funny when people say these game shouldn't come or annually and should be every 2 or three years. There's a solution for all, don't play them annually then. Problem solved and let others that enjoy the annual iteration be happy too. :)

Namikaze_17
02-23-2015, 05:36 PM
Whenever Su decides to buy it...

Matknapers18
02-23-2015, 05:44 PM
If that's the case, then instead of saying "I wouldn't mind if it ended", why don't you STOP playing the game? It's quite contradictory of what you're saying. Asking when will they stop and you wouldn't mind but then contiue to play with each new installment.

That's what I find hilarious about your OP. Lol.

What dos it matter what others thought? If you're bored of it, don't play. There's lots of titles out there to replace it with. And I for one love that a new game comes out every year, even though i didn't enjoy unity.

And I don't understand why people continue to say that they should stop the annual releases. The games are not made annually though. These are games they are work on for years. It's just that they do them while doing others and release them when they are ready. I find it funny when people say these game shouldn't come or annually and should be every 2 or three years. There's a solution for all, don't play them annually then. Problem solved and let others that enjoy the annual iteration be happy too. :)

What you're saying makes complete sense, I totally understand. Its more to do with my personal faults and dilemmas to be honest. AC is my favourite franchise, it holds a very special place in my heart. As selfish as it is, I just don't want people to hate something that I hold dear. Its really just a individual flaw, where i get really concerned about what OTHERS think. You could say i have weak opinions I guess. If I see a bunch of people bashing on AC, i'll get worked up and protective. If i stop playing the games, Im still going to be conscious of the hate thats occurring. Retiring from the series isn't going to prevent other people from bashing it. So yes, its very selfish and i don't expect Ubisoft to stop producing AC because I said so. Its not even within the realms of imagination, I just wanted to see if anyone could relate.

So thats the main problem, its more of a flaw in my personality or mental strength. I get too worked up by what others think xD

dargor5
02-23-2015, 06:50 PM
I hope it odesnt, at least not now that we have an upgraded engine and despite what many people say Unity is one of the best AC in terms of fluidity of the character and richness of the enviroment

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-23-2015, 07:22 PM
I think that as long as we have history, the AC series will not stop, not for a while anyway.

There are so many stories that can be told/learnt from history, and I guess it depends on the stories they do want to tell, along with the "other story" behind it.

Either that or when they realize that fans aren't gonna keep putting up with broken promises and the money stops flowing :rolleyes:

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 10:26 PM
I don't know, there's more than one way to hack... Ctos only made it easier... And if deals like with abstergo entertainment is being made else where... It'll be ctos almost everywhere...

The assassins could use their aid and experience...

Hold up hold up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets give Watch Dogs time to grow before we go merging it with Assassins Creed, ok?

SixKeys
02-23-2015, 11:34 PM
Trying to merge W_D and AC would be jumping the shark for both franchises. It would mean Ubi has no faith in W_D's ability to stand on its own, so they will treat it as a tie-in for their most popular series. How different would AC have been had they kept it as a Prince of Persia title, as was the original plan?

DemonLord4lf
02-23-2015, 11:38 PM
Trying to merge W_D and AC would be jumping the shark for both franchises. It would mean Ubi has no faith in W_D's ability to stand on its own, so they will treat it as a tie-in for their most popular series. How different would AC have been had they kept it as a Prince of Persia title, as was the original plan?

Probably would've had a lot better Unity >.>

Speaking of Prince of Persia. When are they bringing it back? PoP was an awesome game!!! I want PoP back T_T

No Prince of Persia
http://www.marketingsheriff.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/SadPanda.png