PDA

View Full Version : How do I cancel club request?

ProgramInfinity
02-22-2015, 07:24 AM
I made my club, I don't want to be in the club I requested for anymore, so how do I cancel the request???!
If that club accepts, I will lose my club.

Why does things gotta be this annoying? Unity is also the worst AC game I ever played.

Anykeyer
02-24-2015, 07:43 AM
Unity is also the worst AC game I ever played.

Then why do you care about clubs?

ProgramInfinity
02-25-2015, 11:11 PM
I am playing only because I would like to unlock all customizations. (Some are locked, so you need to win club competitions to unlock them.)
I think the customizations are much better than black flag, beside that, the storyline is boring as hell if you played both black flag and unity.

SevenReels
02-26-2015, 08:34 PM
I am playing only because I would like to unlock all customizations. (Some are locked, so you need to win club competitions to unlock them.)
I think the customizations are much better than black flag, beside that, the storyline is boring as hell if you played both black flag and unity.

I just think that he didn't understand your question. But you can't cancel a request. so the best thing to do right now is to add everyone in your club and see who becomes the leader of the club. After that contact the guy who becomes the leader. Then lastly just pray that he/she is not a ****.