PDA

View Full Version : Fix the animation, the script and else.

darkstar826
02-19-2015, 10:09 PM
1) I just saw the trailer and the game play. How can you climb up the rope when both of your hands is on the gun!?lol
They need to fix that. It will make sense going down. lol

2) The way the characters move is so arcade style like COD. Try to make the movement very real.

3) I hope I get to see my legs.

4)The bar wire effect is so lazy designed.

5)The graphic doesn't match like the trailer game play. I hope you don't downgrade the graphic like you did on watchdog.

6)Make sure don't make the guns go through the walls. You should have a bump system.  For example: Outlast... When the person move to the wall. he place his hands against the wall as a support or cant move farther.

7) You should do 6 vs 6. That's it. I know people want 15 vs 15, but in real life and the game will be chaos. Keep it tactical and suspense.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
02-21-2015, 10:54 AM
Thank You for your feedback

UbiChem
02-27-2015, 10:04 PM
1) I just saw the trailer and the game play. How can you climb up the rope when both of your hands is on the gun!?lol
They need to fix that. It will make sense going down. lol

2) The way the characters move is so arcade style like COD. Try to make the movement very real.

3) I hope I get to see my legs.

4)The bar wire effect is so lazy designed.

5)The graphic doesn't match like the trailer game play. I hope you don't downgrade the graphic like you did on watchdog.

6)Make sure don't make the guns go through the walls. You should have a bump system.  For example: Outlast... When the person move to the wall. he place his hands against the wall as a support or cant move farther.

7) You should do 6 vs 6. That's it. I know people want 15 vs 15, but in real life and the game will be chaos. Keep it tactical and suspense.

Please keep in mind that our E3 footage, as well as footage which has been released since E3, is in very early Alpha stages. We are hard at work to polish these (and other) elements of the game.

Nothing you see should be considered as the finished product.