PDA

View Full Version : PS4 Running out of ideas!

lewiraine
02-17-2015, 04:51 PM
Well, guys, as the title suggests, I am starting to run out of ideas! This map editor is a great, powerful tool to work with and I have produced all kinds of unique maps.

There's only one problem... Ideas for maps are starting to run out ALREADY! This map editor seems to lack content and I am starting to run out of stuff to do...

Occasionally I get a brainwave that later makes a great map, but things are becoming slow. The main purpose of this is, I need your help! I am a very skilled map maker and love doing what I do best. What I need is just a little help to make sure it stays that way: I want your ideas! Hit me with a map suggestion! I will attempt to build it!

This may sound far-fetched, but I need a hand here! Your ideas will be appreciated!

- Lewiraine

DapperHayden007
02-17-2015, 06:16 PM
Hey,
I don't know exactly how strict the grid limits are on PS4, but you've got to think outside the box at all times when Level Editing.

Try a wacky theme, merge objects together to create a Spaceship, Pirate Ship, Giant Mushrooms, Anything! Your only limit is your imagination (and the grids of course)

Could even try a map based off a theme:-

- The Hobbit
- Star Wars
- Lord Of The Rings
- I am Legend (taken, by me sorry :) )
- Hellboy
- Avengers
- Iron Man
- Spiderman
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- Toy Story

There's 100% endless opportunities!

Some people do say basing a map around a movie is uncreative, but it's actually not! You still have to find the correct objects that fit together.

Basically what I'm trying to say is try to think of something you've always wanted to see in a game and try to incorporate it into your own creation!

Hope this helps a little! :P

lewiraine
02-17-2015, 09:11 PM
Hmm... Sure does!

zeeEVIL1
02-17-2015, 09:20 PM
Here is an idea, since I may not get time to do it.
Think of the Bruce Lee Film; Game of Death. In it Bruce has to climb a tower to reach the main bad guy at the top. Each floor he faces a different challenge.
You could make a big multfloor warehouse or temple and fill each floor with different enemies, and maybe give a selection of weapons to choose from before entering each floor.

Fallen-Champ
02-17-2015, 11:14 PM
http://www.ambal.ru/52872594745f.jpg

That's a great idea Mike - you always have some excellent ideas - I remember that film, Bruce Lee gets a huge foot print on that top of his.