PDA

View Full Version : XBOne xbox one : theJackdaw looking for lovers of co op / heists!

frizzIefried
02-17-2015, 06:28 AM
hello! we play daily around 22:00 (10:00 EST -5GMT) to 04:00 (EST -5GMT) or later during the week, feel free to join in! we play late, but many members are on during the day as well.

all players welcomed, no need for a mic, but if you like to use one that is ok. just do your best and enjoy the game!

details below on how to apply in game via pause > my brotherhood > search for club by name / tag.

Platform : Xbox One

Club name : theJackdaw

Club tag : mLzu (spelled to read MlZU)

our club's main focus is enjoyment that comes from playing as a team, earning points / winning the competitions is just icing! feel free to add me on live or send a message any time!

Pub3 x C0mb
02-21-2015, 06:57 AM
I applied, Advanced Officer here

frizzIefried
02-25-2015, 02:48 AM
lately a few people have asked what division theJackdaw is in. seeing as this is valid, i will answer it! theJackdaw is presently in Gold Division I. no big deal.
one more thing: we are recruiting again, but SPOTS ARE FILLING UP. any rank of assassin is welcome, just play your best! none of the higher ranked members will see you as "lesser than". rank is just temporary before you're a legend! ;D if you enjoy playing with people that just allow you to play your style of play, help you earn money by just doing heists, what ever the case is; theJackdaw is laid back, friendly and most of all we just encourage fun! why? cos the game is a recreation of paris, and you can climb on it! so yeah, we have a good time just playing. xD cheers to all and thank you for your time and interest! :D

we play daily around 22:00 (10:00 EST -5GMT) to 04:00 (EST -5GMT) or later during the week, feel free to join in! we play late, but many members are on during the day as well.

hello! we play daily around 22:00 (10:00 EST -5GMT) to 04:00 (EST -5GMT) or later during the week, feel free to join in! we play late, but many members are on during the day as well.

all players welcomed, no need for a mic, but if you like to use one that is ok. just do your best and enjoy the game!

details below on how to apply in game via pause > my brotherhood > search for club by name / tag.

Platform : Xbox One

Club name : theJackdaw

Club tag : mLzu (spelled to read MlZU)

our club's main focus is enjoyment that comes from playing as a team, earning points / winning the competitions is just icing! feel free to add me on live or send a message any time!

frizzIefried
03-03-2015, 09:15 AM
hello once more! just here to say thank you for all the interest in the club, only three spots left vacant! newbies welcomed, in fact encouraged! anywho, cheers!

lately a few people have asked what division theJackdaw is in. seeing as this is valid, i will answer it! theJackdaw is presently in Gold Division I. no big deal.
one more thing: we are recruiting again, but SPOTS ARE FILLING UP. any rank of assassin is welcome, just play your best! none of the higher ranked members will see you as "lesser than". rank is just temporary before you're a legend! ;D if you enjoy playing with people that just allow you to play your style of play, help you earn money by just doing heists, what ever the case is; theJackdaw is laid back, friendly and most of all we just encourage fun! why? cos the game is a recreation of paris, and you can climb on it! so yeah, we have a good time just playing. xD cheers to all and thank you for your time and interest! :D

we play daily around 22:00 (10:00 EST -5GMT) to 04:00 (EST -5GMT) or later during the week, feel free to join in! we play late, but many members are on during the day as well.

Gun5Purf3ct
03-05-2015, 05:50 PM
I just sent an app