PDA

View Full Version : PC [IMPORTANT] To the ubisoft Staff

ArrancarX5
02-16-2015, 01:47 AM
I would like to report an underlying issue of possible hackers in the multiplayer section of the game, would you mind doing a full investigation for anything suspicious? I would like this issue to be dealt with in the quickest way possible. something isn't right about the ranks, it says one thing, but when you get killed, it says rank 99 prestige. also, this does NOT seem to be a localized issue, several others I have spoken to have voiced their concerns about the multiplayer community. I will not disclose his name or what they have said unless via PM. I will also put up a support ticket to have this looked into for black flag, and possibly other AC games.

llbuckshotll
02-16-2015, 04:02 PM
Yeah Ive noticed this multiple times as well

ArrancarX5
02-17-2015, 03:43 AM
here's a screenshot I took from one of my games that I was recently. in. I'll upload the rest as I go. what do you see here buckshot? does this look entirely legit to you? http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af242/ArrancarX/Ubisoft%20Evidence/2015-02-16_00002_zpsba16fa92.jpg i have a photobucket gallery for you to look through ALL of my screenshots thus far, buckshot. from EVERY game I've been in over the past couple of weeks.

EyepatchEagle
02-20-2015, 09:42 PM
That is not hacking, this rank display issue has been a problem on all platforms ever since the game was released.