PDA

View Full Version : What do you Guys think?

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
02-14-2015, 03:13 PM
I am nearing the end for AC: Unity (Currently in Sequence 9) and as I am nearing the end - I have this feeling inside of me wanting to know if all or maybe a small group of people think like me. I to this date cannot put any protagonist above Ezio - the level of attachment we had with him was on a different level. Now why was that?

Was it because we played him from his birth and we got to see his end as well and we also got a closure for Altair. We got a complete story, something which has been lacking with Connor and Arno.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121008145309/assassinscreed/images/thumb/2/2f/Zw-baby-ezio-3.png/800px-Zw-baby-ezio-3.png

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/9/2011/07/ezio.jpg

Do you want to see more of these guys, I want to - not because I love them but because I wanted to know - what they did with their lives. What did Connor do after he became a Master Assassin and What will Arno do (Still playing - so don't know his end as of now) but you get the point. Do you want to see more of these characters?

Sincerely,
Witcher-RJ

similarly
02-14-2015, 04:02 PM
Certainly there are characters I'd like to see again. I'd love to see more of Aveline and Connor and Edward.

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
02-14-2015, 05:41 PM
Yea I would like to see Aveline as well and Edward's story should have been properly ended like how he was *Murdered* and how Reginald helped in Haytham's character development before we get to see him in Rogue and AC3. Also Connor should have received more than just a nod in AC: Rogue, hopefully since he was mentioned - he could still somehow show up in Victory :P That would be nice.

pogojoe73
02-15-2015, 01:48 PM
I think it would be great if Arno killed Shay.. maybe in Victory over in London.

YazX_
02-15-2015, 07:09 PM
Definitely, for me AC3 is an awesome game with tons of things to do, the thing that ruined Connor's personality is the bad voice acting, the voice just doesnt fit a great character like connor, but still i liked him more than Arno and Edward. however, i'm feel the same way as you do, Ezio is on the top of my list, part of that is what you said and also the voice acting, story and time settings are perfect and all play together in harmony, but in later games you find something missing.

OGz-Cowboy
02-15-2015, 09:30 PM
Conner was my favorite, Edward was fun to play and that might be that I launched the game 2 months after it was released with no glitches. Black Flag was the most exciting adventure for me because I love that era. Unity was a great concept but Ubi failed completely on this game and unfortunately has caused me to lose interest in the whole franchise. With all of the problems they have had and total lack of communication took the FUN out of it. I am sorely disappointed and after 3 months of waiting on them to get all the bugs sorted out I have given up. I go back and play AC3 and BF over and over but I uninstalled Unity and will never load another AC game ever.

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
02-16-2015, 05:17 AM
I think it would be great if Arno killed Shay.. maybe in Victory over in London.

Yea I think they should continue Arno's story - I want to see how he would react when he comes to know about Shay. Maybe he can team up with Connor since apparently he's alive as he is mentioned in AC: Rogue.

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
02-16-2015, 05:23 AM
Definitely, for me AC3 is an awesome game with tons of things to do, the thing that ruined Connor's personality is the bad voice acting, the voice just doesnt fit a great character like connor, but still i liked him more than Arno and Edward. however, i'm feel the same way as you do, Ezio is on the top of my list, part of that is what you said and also the voice acting, story and time settings are perfect and all play together in harmony, but in later games you find something missing.

Yep AC3 was an amazing game - I for one loved the homestead mission and the NPC's and after all this game introduced the much loved Naval warfare :)
Yea Connor seemed like a dull person - if only he had a little more charisma in his voice, his character would have been great. Edward too me was an interesting take on the Assassin's creed - I loved how he eventually realized his personal greed and selfishness and how he redeemed himself, it's sad he didn't get to live long enough - he surely would have made the brotherhood even more stronger. As for Arno - I loved his story up until now but to care for him more - the story needs to continue somehow.

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
02-16-2015, 05:30 AM
Conner was my favorite, Edward was fun to play and that might be that I launched the game 2 months after it was released with no glitches. Black Flag was the most exciting adventure for me because I love that era. Unity was a great concept but Ubi failed completely on this game and unfortunately has caused me to lose interest in the whole franchise. With all of the problems they have had and total lack of communication took the FUN out of it. I am sorely disappointed and after 3 months of waiting on them to get all the bugs sorted out I have given up. I go back and play AC3 and BF over and over but I uninstalled Unity and will never load another AC game ever.

Well guys don't hate me, it's just my view - I for one love the Assassin's Creed franchise, probably more than I should because this particular franchise has no alternative. It's the only game where we get to see and do things, that we normally can't in other games. The only reason Unity suffered with it's bug and everything was because they had to start from scratch to create a new engine and it's impossible to sort out all bugs at the beginning.Hopefully Victory will be much better off as it will be on the same engine (and they give enough time to iron out the bugs) - I trust these guys to turn things around with the next game. I don't want this particular franchise to die - Not yet ......

Hopefully OGz-Cowboy, maybe you will join back one day if we get a decent AC game with less bugs, however Rogue should be good.

PricklyBlitz
02-16-2015, 09:36 PM
...seriously still having this discussion about Connor..he was an amazing character the most realistic out of all the assassins..he was native American, he was humble and kept all his feelings on the inside he was in no way boring you people just didn't understand on a deeper level...

Domestico
02-17-2015, 01:58 PM
Nothing will ever come close to Ezio as far as this franchise is concerned. They used a lot of time and resources on that story, and as you said we get to see it from day 1 to the end. Altair was also mighty interesting due to all the strings he left behind and his continued role up until and throug Revelations. Also worth mentioning is the modern day story that glued all those titles together. It just felt more like a complete set of stories, whereas the later titles are more or less spinoffs in my eyes. The partial and complete removal of modern day storylines in the latest titles have somehow just made the story in those games a lot more lacking.