PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Far cry 4 Truck time lapse: By Kemet nubia

Kemet nubia
02-13-2015, 04:53 PM
This is my very First Time lapse, using Far cry 4's map editor, architecture of buildings has been a strong point whilst editing so i wanted to do something a little different, something new so i built a rough version of a Truck or Lorrie. Ubisoft have given us an incredible tool so i guess we are only limited by our own imaginations...Hope you enjoy this video and don't forget to like comment and subscribe...Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Odr97v-rrSg

Fallen-Champ
02-13-2015, 05:34 PM
Nice Work - looks like something Dapper would make, he loves all the custom vehicles - What is the map in the start of the video ?
Also the Time Lapse is a great way to show how something is made and would also be great for showing terrain editing, how do you get the video to do that ? (to show in fast forward)

Ubi_Jax
02-13-2015, 05:53 PM
Hey Kemet nubia.

That's some amazingly talented work you've done there! It looks great and this video really shows off the amount of work you have to put in to make your maps look as good as they do!

Thanks.

Kemet nubia
02-13-2015, 06:26 PM
Nice Work - looks like something Dapper would make, he loves all the custom vehicles - What is the map in the start of the video ?
Also the Time Lapse is a great way to show how something is made and would also be great for showing terrain editing, how do you get the video to do that ? (to show in fast forward)

The map in the start of the video is work in progress, i'm about 80% done just have a lot of tidying to do, don't even have a title for it yet but i'm hoping to get this finished by march. As for the time lapse i have an editing programme called adobe premiere i squeezed 4 hours into 14 minutes by changing the time duration...

Kemet nubia
02-13-2015, 06:32 PM
Thanks as always Ubi_Jax, i thought it would be a good idea for people to actually see something been made, i love building and using my imagination and i think the community would like to see something a little fresh. I can't wait till i've finished my new map it looks crazy...

capthindsight0
02-13-2015, 06:32 PM
nice video kemet love how you did that! keep up the good work

Kemet nubia
02-13-2015, 09:28 PM
Thanks Cap as always, its good to see some inspiring work done on these forums, i'm loving it right now but i can't wait to see what you come up with next

capthindsight0
02-13-2015, 10:00 PM
i know this forum is awesome for feedback i loving it to like McDonald's! lol jk

Kemet nubia
02-13-2015, 10:15 PM
i know this forum is awesome for feedback i loving it to like McDonald's! lol jk

No comment

Kemet nubia
02-14-2015, 08:45 PM
I'd like to thank every one for their support and will definitely do another time lapse seen as there is some interest, if you want to see more of my work on Far cry 4 please check out my channel as i also host other maps besides my own

https://www.youtube.com/user/Kemet1976/videos

ImGonaG3tUsucka
02-14-2015, 10:20 PM
Looks good Kemet. Especially since you can't shut off the auto scroll.

Kemet nubia
02-15-2015, 07:55 AM
Looks good Kemet. Especially since you can't shut off the auto scroll.

Sucka, i found my way around it and if you noticed i hardly used coordinates also, it was a bit tricky in places but i was determined to build something more than a custom building.