PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Unity DLC

Zafar1981
02-13-2015, 06:18 AM
I want this to be the next full game but as Assassin's Creed Victory is leaked I wish that Ubi$oft could make a DLC on this.

We know that the game start with the prologue of Jacques de Molay in 1307. I want a DLC on that event as we will be playing with Assassin Thomas de Carneillon. If you asked me I want a full game on this guy as he remind me of Altair. The DLC should be long minimum of 2 sequences.

CptSkyBear
02-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Hi Zafar, thank you so much for your suggestions. We would be happy to pass these along to the developers for further consideration.

:)

DemonLord4lf
02-19-2015, 11:58 PM
Hi Zafar, thank you so much for your suggestions. We would be happy to pass these along to the developers for further consideration.

http://cdn.videogum.com/files/2012/02/shocked2.gif

JustPlainQuirky
02-20-2015, 02:52 AM
Ew no.

Thomas' outfit is embarrassingly unoriginal.

And I was more interested in the templars than him.

Give us DLC for Connor, Shay, Aveline, or Eseosa. Unfinished characters.
Rather than starting up stories on super minor characters just to leave more questions.

DemonLord4lf
02-20-2015, 03:29 AM
Ew no.

And I was more interested in the templars than him.

Give us DLC for Connor, Shay, Aveline, or Eseosa. Unfinished characters.
Rather than starting up stories on super minor characters just to leave more questions.

I would love to see that Assassin group that Connor, Aveline and Eseosa supposedly start up.

Xstantin
02-20-2015, 03:32 AM
Ew no.

Dream come true for people photoshopping Altair's outfit black. But I agree

JustPlainQuirky
02-20-2015, 03:33 AM
Dream come true for people photoshopping Altair's outfit black. But I agree

Thomas is bad Altair rip-off OC found on deviantart and fanfiction.net

I would love to see that Assassin group that Connor, Aveline and Eseosa supposedly start up.

I just want them and arno to meet shay and hijinks to ensue

DemonLord4lf
02-20-2015, 03:49 AM
I just want them and arno to meet shay and hijinks to ensue

It could be superman and batman for all you care, as long as Shay's in it. >.>

Perk89
02-20-2015, 03:53 AM
No no no.

Jazz Age Junkies or riot.

Altair1789
02-20-2015, 04:08 AM
No no no.

Jazz Age Junkies or riot.

This guy gets it

phoenix-force411
02-20-2015, 05:37 AM
Make the Helix Menu actually mean something instead of being a big troll. You know how disappointing it is to show that menu, but not be able to do anything about it because it is simply irrelevant?

DemonLord4lf
02-20-2015, 05:41 AM
Make the Helix Menu actually mean something instead of being a big troll. You know how disappointing it is to show that menu, but not be able to do anything about it because it is simply irrelevant?

Yea, some of those looked like interesting ideas.

Fatal-Feit
02-20-2015, 04:42 PM

Please do! Since we can't create a new save file (without other methods), being able to replay EVERYTHING would be the next best thing. =p