PDA

View Full Version : XBOne Club Competition so Stupid

Hangster_96
02-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Way to Win is easy

1. have a lot of member(most important to win)
WHY? everyone pts are total together and can easily win first, make sure everyone get their club to full member or play non-stop
2. play a lot(active)
3. earn pts fast

SevenReels
02-16-2015, 10:35 AM
Sure the process to win is simple, however in-order to win in the more competitive bracket is not in most cases because everyone has their own strategy on how to win and get the most . The best and most easiest way to actually win is to earn a tight group of friends and create a new club every new week. When you do that you will be facing against the easiest clubs in the bronze division bracket. You can easily win especially when you have a flock following you around especially since the double points for some types of assassinations require more than one person.

Hangster_96
02-16-2015, 06:23 PM
yeah i know that, especially a lot of people been coming here saying their club are at the top......which make me laugh, because they don't know division exist, they could either just be top for bronze.......top of bronze? No buddy your team is not at the top "TOP," just top of Bronze :D

Also i don't think people are looking for top team or top club, maybe just looking for a team to play for fun with? idk

But good luck to anyone competing