PDA

View Full Version : I like to Thank Ubisoft and the People involved.

ImGonaG3tUsucka
02-08-2015, 08:19 PM
Thanks for putting some of my maps in the Featured map section of the game it means a lot to me. The rating system can over look some fantastic maps. Its good to see some of the other editors maps in that section too. We put a lot of time in those maps. I think this can help inspire mappers to make better quality maps. Its good to have a variety and not just have very simplistic maps with no challenge. Keep up the good work Ubisoft. Thanks again.

Kemet nubia
02-09-2015, 12:06 AM
I myself would like to thank Ubisoft and everyone else for taking a real interest in our work, it has inspired me to work on a few more projects, the best is yet to arrive. Thanks again Ubisoft for featuring our maps plays and favourites have gone through the roof.....

DapperHayden007
02-09-2015, 02:25 AM
Hey Guys,

I'd also like to thank Ubisoft for the much improved communication between Devs and the Community this time round.

Just so you guys know, the following thread is actually filled with maps personally being forwarded to the Community Developers who get the final decision, so Keep Sending in maps to the thread linked below!! I will be monitoring the list and it's recommended that a video is provided with the map!

​http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1004252-Map-Makers-List-some-of-your-Favourite-FC4-maps-and-the-platform-here!

ImGonaG3tUsucka
02-09-2015, 05:25 AM
Thanks DapperHayden007, You always show positive support in the Far Cry community. You have in this far cry and in past have contest, map reviews, and even had a web site. Do you still have that Far Cry website? All these things can take up a lot of time, especially if you have school,or work and working on an epic map. I appreciate people like you and Fallen Champ in the community.

Fallen-Champ
02-09-2015, 08:59 AM
I would also like to thank Dapper (even though he moved over to the PC he is still showing an interest in other platforms and hanging in there keeping relations going with what's left of the mapping community)

Ubi Jax & xMiiSTY have been a breath of fresh air in these forums recently, as for the maps on the Featured List it is good news, my only concern is the lack of new names coming through, it is so difficult to find Quality Maps outside the small circles who promote in forums on various fan sites.

COOP is actually a lot of fun, I think that maps will have to evolve though to keep things fresh so it should be fun seeing what crazy stuff people create in the coming months.

If anyone knows of any quality maps on PS4 please post the names of the map and author in that Thread which Dapper has active as I would like to check them out.

Manlius10A
02-09-2015, 04:13 PM
I agree! Ubisoft has shown great post-game release support for the map editor and the mapping community in general especially, Ubi Jax. I would also like to thank you Fallen Champ! You have been tirelessly promoting PS4 maps. In general, the entire community on this board has been supportive and great!

Ubi_Jax
02-09-2015, 04:53 PM
Hey everyone.

We'd just like to go ahead and thank everyone for their fantastic support with the IGE. The maps that you've all produced over the past couple of months have been an absolute pleasure to check out. The talent this community has is unreal and I personally always look forward to seeing the new and inventive maps that get produced here.

We hope to keep seeing the great maps roll in, and with out monthly selection of maps (which you can find January's maps HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1004888-Far-Cry-4-Maps-of-the-month-(January-2015))), a superb competition from DapperHayden007 for PC map makes (which can be found HERE (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/999352-Far-Cry-4-Map-Editor-Competition-1-(Winner-Gets-a-prize!))) and more upcoming projects from some truly talented map makers, it certainly seems like an amazing time to be part of this fantastic community!

As always, keep up the great work and keep on posting your own maps and maps you find!

Thanks.

xMiiSTY
02-09-2015, 05:55 PM
You guys are really, really awesome.