PDA

View Full Version : Unity in-game timer?

Fed981
02-07-2015, 01:58 PM
Hello everyone, as I'm doing a speedrun of AC: Unity, I want to know if there is an in-game timer. Like the one that were in options/stats in previous AC games. I can't seem to find any... do you have ideas/suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Alphacos007
02-08-2015, 01:12 AM
I don't think it does, honestly I didn't even know that the old games had it. Mind telling me how to activate it?

Fed981
02-08-2015, 11:50 AM
I don't think it does, honestly I didn't even know that the old games had it. Mind telling me how to activate it?

In Ezio's trilogy it was from the start/pause menu, then options, and then stats. The main stats were completion, play time and total distance traveled; the other stats sections were combat, travelling, social, etc.

In Unity I haven't even found such stats. My main concern being once again the timer.

Alphacos007
02-08-2015, 07:38 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand your question, I tought you meant something else. In that case, you can see how much time you took to complete the game in the main menu, when you go over the Continue button, it shows your percentage and the time played.

Fed981
02-08-2015, 10:58 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand your question, I tought you meant something else. In that case, you can see how much time you took to complete the game in the main menu, when you go over the Continue button, it shows your percentage and the time played.

I'm sorry but when launching the game, after pressing "any key" I'm on continue and it shows only profile name, completion % and date of last save. Also I'm on PC with version 1.4.0 if that helps.

Kytr
02-11-2015, 05:49 PM
What stat tracking exists in Unity is handled through AC Initiates, which has been down for 2 months. Even there the tracking is more limited than earlier versions had.