PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft announces release date for Assassin’s Creed: Rogue on PC

UbiJustin
02-05-2015, 06:21 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwgSYaerlok

Experience the story of Shay Patrick Cormac for the first time on PC on March 10th, 2015.

Assassin’s Creed Rogue is the new chapter in the blockbuster Assassin’s Creed universe. Play as Shay, an Assassin who finds himself at a crossroads and ultimately turns his back on The Brotherhood in order to hunt them down. Assassin’s Creed Rogue will be available on PC March 10th.

Play as an all-new type of Assassin in the throes of a dark transformation from loyal Assassin to hunting down his former allies in the Assassin’s Brotherhood.
New weapons such as the deadly air rifle and a variety of ammunition as well as specialized grenades can be used to distract, eliminate, or confuse enemies.
Use Shay’s enhanced Eagle Vision and locate hidden Assassins to either avoid or eliminate them.
Sail the icy and perilous seas of the North Atlantic for thrilling naval gameplay including new enemy tactics, exotic new weapons, and an arctic world full of icebergs and other dangers.
Explore a diverse open world. From the city streets of New York City to the lush river valleys to the ice-filled seas of the North Atlantic Ocean.

Mr_Shade
02-05-2015, 06:22 PM
Assassin’s Creed Rogue to Include Eye-Tracking Technology

LONDON, UK — February 5, 2015 — Today, Ubisoft® announced that Assassin’s Creed® Rogue for Windows PC will be available for sale on March 10, 2015 across EMEA territories.

Developed by Ubisoft Sofia, in collaboration with Ubisoft’s Singapore, Montreal, Quebec, Chengdu, Milan and Bucharest studios, Assassin’s Creed Rogue takes players to new adventures with Shay Patrick Cormac, a member of the Brotherhood who becomes an Assassin Hunter. Starting in 1752, Assassin’s Creed Rogue is set during the Seven Years War and gives players new locations across North America to explore, including the frozen North Atlantic, the Appalachian River Valley and New York. As Shay Patrick Cormac, players suffer the brotherhood’s betrayal and experience the Assassin’s Creed universe through the eyes of a Templar. Ubisoft Kiev adapted Assassin’s Creed Rogue for Windows PC.

The acclaimed naval components from previous Assassin’s Creed games have been enhanced in Assassin’s Creed Rogue. The game also gives players new weapons to use on both land and sea in pursuit of taking down the Assassins, including a new ship called the Morrigan.

Players who pre-order any edition of Assassin’s Creed Rogue for Windows PC from the Uplay Shop will receive one of seven bonus Assassin’s Creed games of their choosing.

Pre-ordering the PC digital version will also grant two additional bonus packs: The Siege of Fort de Sable and The Explorer.

A Collector’s Bundle is also available for Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC, exclusively on Uplay Shop. It includes a collector’s box, an artbook, 3 lithographs in an envelope and the original game soundtrack. Players will also get access to one extra single player missions and additional items such as armour and weapons!

The Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC development team in Kiev have partnered with Tobii Tech to integrate eye tracking input as a component of gameplay. This is the first game of this scale to offer this entirely new, complementary input to the keyboard and mouse. Players using the SteelSeries Sentry (with Tobii eye tracking) when playing Assassin’s Creed Rogue will experience true gaming immersion: as the player looks to the left or right of the screen, the camera will pan to accommodate the exploration of this new visual territory, creating an “infinite screen” experience.

Assassin’s Creed Rogue is also available on the Xbox 360 games and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system.

For more information about Assassin’s Creed Rogue, please visit assassinscreed.com/rogue, twitter.com/assassinscreed, and facebook.com/assassinscreed.

PC Specifications:

Minimum PC configuration
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
RAM: 2GB
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
DIRECT X®: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
DVD-ROM DRIVE: Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
HARD DISK: 11.4 GB
PERIPHERALS: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
MULTIPLAYER: Not Available

SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE:
NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 or better, GeForce 500, 600, 700, 900 series
AMD Radeon HD 5670 or better, Radeon HD 6000, 7000, R7, R9 series
Intel HD4600, HD5200
Note: Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.

Alphacos007
02-05-2015, 06:30 PM
Nice! Waiting for it to be available on Steam so I can make my purchase :cool:

dargor5
02-05-2015, 06:41 PM
Will have to wait and see how it turns out, not a fan of the sailing concept in AC. Definetly getting this game but I rather wait for feedback than preordering, also lol about the preorder bonus, what if we already own all AC games?

TR.Misterscruff
02-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Thanks hope it runs better than Unity and less buggy.

Bahjabroni
02-05-2015, 07:38 PM
Nice! Waiting for it to be available on Steam so I can make my purchase :cool:

Gonna be waiting a while. It's not going to be available on Steam until release at the earliest and may not be on there at all.

After their tiff with Valve over the last 3 games released in the fall, there's lots of noise that they wont be releasing games on Steam at all anymore.

Alphacos007
02-05-2015, 07:44 PM
If it is scheduled to release on Steam, then it'll be available for pre-order, because if not then there would be no way to get the bonuses, and that makes no sense.
If they simply don't release on Steam, well, then I guess I'll simply stay without the game :rolleyes:

Bahjabroni
02-05-2015, 07:54 PM
If it is scheduled to release on Steam, then it'll be available for pre-order, because if not then there would be no way to get the bonuses, and that makes no sense.
If they simply don't release on Steam, well, then I guess I'll simply stay without the game :rolleyes:

Its not currently scheduled for release on Steam. Thats the point. There is no entry for it on the SteamDB at all and they did not mention it on the press release today, which is also a change from past games where they've always mentioned Steam.

Go back and read the articles from November when Unity, The Crew, and FC4 were removed from the Steam store and then the follow ups where they all state this is the probable outcome. Its a very good bet that Ubisoft is done putting their new games on the platform and keeping them uPlay exclusive.

Violins77
02-05-2015, 08:12 PM
Nice! Can't wait! Do we know if Rogue will also feature NVidia Gameworks? The last AC games really benifited from HBAO+ and TXAA!

Spikey1989
02-05-2015, 09:24 PM
Steekserues sentry; What edition will u get when u buy it? the Colectors edition or "normal" edition?
Steekserues sentry: will it work with the other AC games later on?

other questions if u alreasy own all AC games that are offred?

thanks in advance
/Andreas "Spikey1989"

rrebe
02-05-2015, 09:31 PM
Awesome! Can't wait to finally play it :cool:

wichking
02-05-2015, 09:41 PM
The offer of a game is only from ubishop. Not recommended to buy games from ubishop anyway since alot ppl complain about delayed shipments and so on. And ofc ubishop charges mroe money then other retailers( i mean the offical ones not the key ones)
Ps: dont forget the "support" if somehting is wrong

Bahjabroni
02-05-2015, 11:10 PM

Its been added to Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311560/

But no pre-order as of yet. It seems like there will be as they're advertising a free copy of ACIII with pre-order.

Dag_B
02-06-2015, 12:28 AM
Minimum PC configuration
OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 (64bit versions only)
PROCESSOR: Intel Core2Quad Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHzH
RAM: 2GB
VIDEO CARD: nVidia GeForce GTS450 or AMD Radeon HD5670 (1024MB VRAM) or Intel HD4600
DIRECT X®: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
DVD-ROM DRIVE: Only required for the Disk installation ( 1 Dual Layer DVD )
SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest driver
HARD DISK: 11.4 GB
PERIPHERALS: Xbox 360 controller, Tobii EyeX Controller, SteelSeries Sentry
MULTIPLAYER: Not Available
The last two things are not really required, are they? Because the way it is written here suggests it would be (Minimum config) but I can't imagine that you would need this, if you do not want to use the eye tracking feature?

Alphacos007
02-06-2015, 12:30 AM
Its not currently scheduled for release on Steam. Thats the point. There is no entry for it on the SteamDB at all and they did not mention it on the press release today, which is also a change from past games where they've always mentioned Steam.

Go back and read the articles from November when Unity, The Crew, and FC4 were removed from the Steam store and then the follow ups where they all state this is the probable outcome. Its a very good bet that Ubisoft is done putting their new games on the platform and keeping them uPlay exclusive.

You couldn't know it wasn't scheduled, just because it wasn't yet added there, doesn't mean they don't have plans to. MGS5 for example was only added to Steam one day before release.

Its been added to Steam

http://store.steampowered.com/app/311560/

But no pre-order as of yet. It seems like there will be as they're advertising a free copy of ACIII with pre-order.

Great to know! On UbiShop you can pick any game, but I suppose Steam doesn't accept that kind of stuff, as GTA5 also allowed you to pick any game from Rockstar's Store, but on Steam it came always with GTA San Andreas. AC3 seems the best choice to come with Rogue, after all most of theyr story mix together.

The last two things are not really required, are they? Because the way it is written here suggests it would be (Minimum config) but I can't imagine that you would need this, if you do not want to use the eye tracking feature?

None of those are required, you cna play with Keyboard & Mouse if you want, it's just a recommendation. It's really weird that they put that in the minimum requirements. Probably because they didn't release recomended requirements.

similarly
02-06-2015, 06:51 AM
I was REALLY looking forward to Rogue, more actually than I was Unity. I was also dead-set on pre-ordering The Division and Siege. However, although my experiences with Unity have overall been quite positive, I don't really feel satisfied that what was delivered was worth the hundred bucks I paid for the Gold Edition. Unity is an awesome game plagued by some things that could still be fixed.

Fix those issues (for example, the weapon unlocks), and my enthusiasm might return. Ditch the "companion apps" or at the very least make it fun and don't lock content behind it, and my enthusiasm might return.

As it is, while I think Unity's a great game in most respects, before I spend another hundred bucks at the Ubisoft store, I'd like to feel a little bit more certain that I'll get what I pay for.

Anykeyer
02-06-2015, 08:25 AM
Players who pre-order any edition of Assassin’s Creed Rogue for Windows PC from the Uplay Shop will receive one of seven bonus Assassin’s Creed games of their choosing.
Useless bonus

Steekserues sentry; What edition with it come with the Colectors edition or "normal" edition?
Steekserues sentry: will it work with the other AC games later on?

You have to buy it separately
I doubt they will support it in upcoming games unless SS pays them more money

viper1190
02-06-2015, 08:26 AM
I don't mean to be a spoil sport.. Its good that Rogue is now available on PC for all of us to enjoy....

But what about Unity.. Did u guys have any progress on the "most needed" Patch 5 Release...? Coz Unity's Live Update as been dead for a very long time...!!!

TR.Misterscruff
02-06-2015, 10:38 AM

Useless bonus

Suppose it's only useless for those who have the full series, but maybe an incentive for those who haven't. Then again they did not have to offer any game with the release of Rogue. For me all I'm bothered about is that it run's better than Unity and less buggy.

Spikey1989
02-06-2015, 12:16 PM
The Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC development team in Kiev have partnered with Tobii Tech to integrate eye tracking input as a component of gameplay. This is the first game of this scale to offer this entirely new, complementary input to the keyboard and mouse. Players using the SteelSeries Sentry (with Tobii eye tracking) when playing Assassin’s Creed Rogue will experience true gaming immersion: as the player looks to the left or right of the screen, the camera will pan to accommodate the exploration of this new visual territory, creating an “infinite screen” experience. .

I doubt they will support it in upcoming games unless SS pays them more money
i think u have to read Mr_shade's post again, cause thit says Kiev have partned with them not the other way around. or its marketing thing.

[QUOTE=AC_Mako;10563079]IYou have to buy it separately/QUOTE]
sry but why does it says bundle (free copy) on uplay otherwise:http://postimg.org/image/js6ow9arv/

/Spikey

Anykeyer
02-06-2015, 01:06 PM
cause thit says Kiev have partned with them not the other way around
Doesnt matter. SS is way more interested in this than Ubi.
I just dont see why Ubi would waste any development time on something like this, unless they are "sponsored".

ut why does it says bundle (free copy) on uplay otherwise
I misunderstood your question then. I though you're asking if you'll get that controller by preordering Rogue.

Adriaman
02-06-2015, 01:27 PM
Does the free game come as a key or is it automatically tied to the UPlay account ? I have the whole series (part of it through Steam), and I'd like to give one of the games to someone else.

ShardofTruth
02-06-2015, 02:33 PM
Does anyone here know if the Collector's Edition really only contains those two extra missions or if the Digital Deluxe Edition is the only one that has everything? It would also very interesting to know if you can buy some of those DLCs later for the PC or if this option will never be available.

Why even a side entry like Rogue has so many different editions for its delayed PC release is beyond me, put it on all in one box and call it a day like it was done for Brotherhood.

jamietje
02-06-2015, 02:43 PM
I've been playing AC Black Flag and its awsome.
When its finished I might buy AC Unity,, however theirs 3000 bad reviews from the 6000 reviews so im still doubting.

Then I must buy AC Rogue cause they couldn't just jam it into 1 game.
And I now found out a new game is already being made called AC Victory comming out probably end of the year.

This greed puts me off and shows no dedication to the making of the games.
So I've now gone from wanting to buy AC to perhaps buying not at all at Ubisoft anymore.

Spikey1989
02-06-2015, 06:01 PM
Pre-ordering the PC digital version will also grant two additional bonus packs: The Siege of Fort de Sable and The Explorer.

A Collector’s Bundle is also available for Assassin’s Creed Rogue PC, exclusively on Uplay Shop. It includes a collector’s box, an artbook, 3 lithographs in an envelope and the original game soundtrack. Players will also get access to one extra single player missions and additional items such as armour and weapons!

if u buy the ccollector's bundle will u be able to buy the three bellow inside the game also or are they exclusive to digital deluxe edition?

The Armor of Sir Gunn Quest

The Master Templar Pack

Four Time Savers Packs

thanks in advance
/Spikey1989

Beef_Candy
02-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Ah yes, this is great. While Ubi still has an awfully flawed game out there that they're slacking on putting out an update to fix the gazillion bugs (Unity) and yet they're still charging full price for....Here's a great idea...let's release another buggy game and charge full price for it at the same time while we do nothing about the previous one! And furthermore, let's continue development towards another buggy game due at the end of the year!

C'mon Uplay. get your s___ together. This is awful already.

AntiChrist7
02-06-2015, 06:24 PM
I have pre-ordered a while ago, I assume I can still choose my free game? how will this be determined? And the dlc will be available later I guess? I dont relly wanna cancel and change my order

I already hav all the games, but I guess i could giive it to a friend

TH3R4BB1T
02-06-2015, 06:33 PM
Pity that the collector's edition is only for uPlay and not for all retailers. I would love to have it, but only buy at local shops. -1 for Ubisoft again for forcing to buy on uPlay again. Just make it available for all shops!

Edit: I also see you get a free AC game when you pre-order, but already have them all.. so it there an alternative, IF I even decided to order it through uPlay?

MerlinW_HUN
02-06-2015, 11:16 PM
Rogue on PC, nice!

I'm going to buy it, after you finished AC:U. I'm a patient man.

NetWalkerBR
02-07-2015, 12:05 AM
Available on steam already: http://store.steampowered.com/app/311560/

Both regular and deluxe editions.

Pre-order will include a giftable copy of AC III.

metalfenix_666
02-07-2015, 06:17 AM
Will AC: rogue will be available on Origin? I want to buy it there (I had a good experience when I bought W_D from them)

dargor5
02-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Pity that the collector's edition is only for uPlay and not for all retailers. I would love to have it, but only buy at local shops. -1 for Ubisoft again for forcing to buy on uPlay again. Just make it available for all shops!

Edit: I also see you get a free AC game when you pre-order, but already have them all.. so it there an alternative, IF I even decided to order it through uPlay?

Stop pre ordering people. This what makes a buggy release DO NOT pre order theres no use but you giving money for something that might not even work for you. Avoid the frustration and be patient. Buy on day 2 or 3 of launch to be sure it works. Do NOT throw your money away at UBI please.

This is coming from someone that loves ACU and every single AC under the sun, but this pre ordering BS has to stop, otherwise we are dooming games to be bugged and "patched later" because they already have your money

strigoi1958
02-07-2015, 03:46 PM

Thanks for the link... pre-ordered and waiting

Spikey1989
02-07-2015, 04:18 PM
Stop pre ordering people. This what makes a buggy release DO NOT pre order theres no use but you giving money for something that might not even work for you. Avoid the frustration and be patient. Buy on day 2 or 3 of launch to be sure it works. Do NOT throw your money away at UBI please.

This is coming from someone that loves ACU and every single AC under the sun, but this pre ordering BS has to stop, otherwise we are dooming games to be bugged and "patched later" because they already have your money

if u pre-order u dont pay until the launch day. so they dont take your money before they have released it. dont know how it works on steam or at your localstore.

AntiChrist7
02-07-2015, 08:00 PM

Good remark: its their money. When its your money, then you can tell people what to do with it

dargor5
02-08-2015, 04:51 AM
Good remark: its their money. When its your money, then you can tell people what to do with it

Then hopefully we will stop seeing this stupid post "ubisoft I want my money back" " you lied to us" this forum is full of that mainly cause people preordered and got a bad release, I got the game 3 weeks after and was pretty happy with it

TH3R4BB1T
02-08-2015, 11:24 AM
What a dis, so if you pre-order the Collector edition, you miss the 2 extra missions. But if you pre-order the deluxe you get them both. So real fans wanting the CE are f.... Ubisoft, WTF are you doing there? Are you trying to make us even more angry after Unity!? This is just killing yourself and the fan base together.

Pre-order is pre-order and just at the same stuff with it. The version you order makes no difference on what you get as a bonus for pre-ordering!

strigoi1958
02-08-2015, 12:11 PM
What a dis, so if you pre-order the Collector edition, you miss the 2 extra missions. But if you pre-order the deluxe you get them both. So real fans wanting the CE are f.... Ubisoft, WTF are you doing there? Are you trying to make us even more angry after Unity!? This is just killing yourself and the fan base together.

Pre-order is pre-order and just at the same stuff with it. The version you order makes no difference on what you get as a bonus for pre-ordering!

I think all limited editions should get the same software, the same DLC included.... just the collectible items should differ. I only like the missions and the weapons and gear is not important to me... but if all the DLC was the same in each limited edition.... people would find it easier to choose the exact one they wanted... and then they could buy the collectibles from Ubi without having to buy another limited edition.

AntiChrist7
02-08-2015, 01:44 PM
Then hopefully we will stop seeing this stupid post "ubisoft I want my money back" " you lied to us" this forum is full of that mainly cause people preordered and got a bad release, I got the game 3 weeks after and was pretty happy with it

Its their money, but also their responsability. So yes, I hope we dont see those post, just like I hope we dont see the "stop doing what you want with your money and listen to me" posts

dargor5
02-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Will Rouge for pc have something different (besides been adapted for head track) in gameplay mechanincs? Any next gen addition to the game?

xChip1998x
02-08-2015, 04:47 PM
Who has a feeling that the eye - tracking will be glitchy?

wichking
02-08-2015, 05:05 PM
who needs eye tracking on PC anyway when you have the mouse. It would be a rather usefull feature for consoles Imo since your reaction speed is slower with the analog sticks.

dargor5
02-08-2015, 05:41 PM
who needs eye tracking on PC anyway when you have the mouse. It would be a rather usefull feature for consoles Imo since your reaction speed is slower with the analog sticks.

I was thinking the same thing and hoping for more implementation of the new things we saw in Unity, still fingers crossed

joelsantos24
02-08-2015, 06:21 PM
Still waiting for the PS4 port.

wichking
02-08-2015, 07:06 PM
I was thinking the same thing and hoping for more implementation of the new things we saw in Unity, still fingers crossed

I doubt it. combat system looks as easy as blackflag. I hope someone will make again a difficulty mod like in blackflag.

TH3R4BB1T
02-08-2015, 07:50 PM

No, they will not, it is BF 2.0. So all of BF is in there with a new story line and maybe some extra's.

Farlander1991
02-09-2015, 05:25 PM

You can also have controllers on PC as well.
Plus let's not forget about people who might not have fingers. Or one of the hands. Something like eye-tracking would help them enjoy a game that they otherwise wouldn't have.

wichking
02-10-2015, 07:34 PM
you ae right.This would be definatly something worth for ppl missing a hand or fingers. Didnt thought about that but imo they should advertise it in that way. I mean it can actually change alot if you optimize games with special features to make it only one handed possible

AntiChrist7
02-11-2015, 01:03 AM
Since I havent seen an answer

1)is de bonus availalbe for people who pre-ordered before the announcement

2)Can we choose a game, or will it e chosen for us?

3)Will t be a code that I can give to a friend?

Anykeyer
02-11-2015, 10:18 AM
In Ubi shop:
1. game became available for pre-ordering after announcement
2. yes
2. no

For Steam:
1. same
2. no, its AC3
3. you get tradeable/giftable game in your inventory

TH3R4BB1T
02-11-2015, 09:06 PM
Since I havent seen an answer

1)is de bonus availalbe for people who pre-ordered before the announcement

2)Can we choose a game, or will it e chosen for us?

3)Will t be a code that I can give to a friend?

1: I think so, and only if you bought the DIGITAL version you get 2 extra missions

2. Yes for Ubi, no for Steam (you get AC3)

3. No for Ubi and yes for Steam (you can give AC3 to a friend on steam)

AntiChrist7
02-11-2015, 11:54 PM
In Ubi shop:
1. game became available for pre-ordering after announcement
2. yes
2. no

For Steam:
1. same
2. no, its AC3
3. you get tradeable/giftable game in your inventory

sorry to disagree, but I pre-ordered AC roge on the ubishop on 21/10/2014, pretty much as soon as I heared there was a pc version (even though there was no date).

I dont necessarily need a reward for pre-ordering, but since I already have all the AC games (including Liberation), Im now pretty much punished for being a loyal customer and using ubisoft's own shop, since I get a code I cant do anything with.

Thanks for answering anyway

Anykeyer
02-12-2015, 07:11 AM
sorry to disagree, but I pre-ordered AC roge on the ubishop on 21/10/2014, pretty much as soon as I heared there was a pc version (even though there was no date).

Idk why you even had that option. Anyway, you can cancel your pre-order and place a new one. Click "my account", "my orders history", find the order you want to cancel, open it, click "view invoice", click "return"

AntiChrist7
02-12-2015, 10:51 AM
Idk why you even had that option. Anyway, you can cancel your pre-order and place a new one. Click "my account", "my orders history", find the order you want to cancel, open it, click "view invoice", click "return"

I would do that, but it doesnt matter since I dont get a code I can give away

saschia_009
02-12-2015, 11:22 AM
I would do that, but it doesnt matter since I dont get a code I can give away
I wouldn't be so sure... The free game that came for season pass owners was after all a code I did donate (successfully)

AntiChrist7
02-12-2015, 12:14 PM
I guess I could try that. But has anyone actually pre-ordered since the announcement and got the option to choose his game? Or will this be done at release?

Mr_Shade
02-12-2015, 12:19 PM

I dont necessarily need a reward for pre-ordering, but since I already have all the AC games (including Liberation), Im now pretty much punished for being a loyal customer and using ubisoft's own shop, since I get a code I cant do anything with.

Thanks for answering anyway

Please contact store support with your order details and explain that you didn't get the option of the pre-order game ;)

They will be able to suggest solutions ;)

www.support.ubi.com

wichking
02-12-2015, 01:13 PM
No offense but i would rather cancel and make new preorder rather then wait for 2-3 weeks till you get a response of the support. Just had a code problem with the support and had to deal with the problem 2 months time.
So take the easier and faster way =)

pogojoe73
02-12-2015, 11:37 PM
Will Rogue look better on PC than it did for PS3? I run Unity on a i7 with 970GTX and people have told me it looks better than XBOX One. I own Rogue for PS3 but would buy it if graphics are better just to record game play with Shadowplay. :)

wichking
02-13-2015, 03:00 PM
Will Rogue look better on PC than it did for PS3? I run Unity on a i7 with 970GTX and people have told me it looks better than XBOX One. I own Rogue for PS3 but would buy it if graphics are better just to record game play with Shadowplay. :)

Just check Blackflag diffrences. Pc is always the best ofc and the comparison of ps 3 and PC is HUGE

monsimons
02-13-2015, 10:29 PM
I couldn't find specific info except for the image of all AC titles on the Ubi Shop page for Rogue. So, the free game can only be AC, is this correct? I have all of them and if I still have to choose a game, will I be able to give the key to someone else?

Pezol
02-15-2015, 06:48 PM
So they release brand new bug fest before they deal with last one ? And ppl pre-oreder it( shop is bugged too) Nice
to Mr.Shade lurking around... You said that Ubi still works on next patch to Unity, but well there is not even minor Info besides that they are trying to silently move on. On that note dont send ppl to support cause those people lets you wait for one month, and all you get is " we will look into it". Pathetic. Didnt mean to rant or anything, but that is just wrong.

robske1
02-16-2015, 01:17 AM
Does anyone know if Rogue will have the any of the nvidia tech that they used in Black Flag (physics, volumetric fog etc.), because they really added to the game for me personally, but I haven't seen anything floating around that would indicate that Rogue does or does not have this available to the PC release.

TH3R4BB1T
02-17-2015, 07:25 PM
It is said that Rogue is BF 2.0 (they improved parts). So probably yes.

I just found that the webshop of ubi S****, where the .... is the language setting? And why are parts in English and parts in my country language? Even the webshop is bugged... :(

cult_killer
02-18-2015, 01:06 PM
Rogue Digital Deluxe or Standard Edition - none of the versions can be ordered in UPlay store - says "the following products are restricted and cannot be added to your basket". But the Sentry eye-tracking bundle is allowed to be pre-ordered. What the hell? Anyone else facing similar issue? I have all digital downloads from Uplay for all ACs..never experienced any such issue!
Totally incompetent sales support and facebook community- no response since over 2 weeks now..any ideas would help.

KishFalk
02-19-2015, 03:39 PM
Hey, just preordered Rouge and selected AC2, now i wonder if the game from Uplay includes the dlc and the Templar lair's to be able to achieve 100% synchronization?

Shaftex
02-19-2015, 05:38 PM
Just Pre-Ordered Rogue Deluxe Edition! Unfortunately I was on the phone with Uplay Support & they couldn't offer me any other game since I already own every other Assassin's Creed.. So I just selected Freedom Cry for the lols even though I already own it :(

AntiChrist7
02-19-2015, 07:53 PM
Just Pre-Ordered Rogue Deluxe Edition! Unfortunately I was on the phone with Uplay Support & they couldn't offer me any other game since I already own every other Assassin's Creed.. So I just selected Freedom Cry for the lols even though I already own it :(

Bit of the same situation here (but then by mail). I cant gift the extra copy away, so I didnt bother to redo my pre-order

Feedback has been passed on.

If Mr. Shade is reading, i would suggest in future that you add the possibility of handing out a discount coupon for the ubishop or something like that. Again, I feel a bit punished for being a loyal customer who has all the games and always uses the ubishop

Valandui
02-20-2015, 05:52 AM
Will the collector's edition be available in the US? It wasn't on the PS3/360 version.

Blueknight89
02-24-2015, 04:00 AM
why some asia country delay to 24th march:mad:? i want to play gta v that time

Filthy_Predator
02-27-2015, 05:22 PM
why some asia country delay to 24th march:mad:? i want to play gta v that time

Don't worry about GTA V, it has been delayed AGAIN

TR.Misterscruff
03-06-2015, 11:15 AM
In the UK and looking in Uplay and its says they will pre load Rogue today any idea what time ?

Filthy_Predator
03-06-2015, 09:06 PM
Hi all,

I'm currently playing AC: Rogue on the pc (yeah I have bought the game). I have to say, it runs very well. Some minor stuttering on some places but overall a smooth 60fps :) The only thing is that you have 1 option for AA and it FXAA, but it works better then with AC: Unity. Honestly I'm disappointed because you can 'feel' that its a console port. Mabye they will fixed this.

Anyway, here are some screenshots (everything maxed out) The language is Dutch btw

http://i61.tinypic.com/1zbzzaa.png

http://i58.tinypic.com/10ga53a.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2lvycfk.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/200e8uc.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/200e8uc.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/2dgrhoz.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/245abyu.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2dwgiuf.jpg

TR.Misterscruff
03-06-2015, 09:26 PM
When was it released on the pc in Holland we in the UK have to wait until the 10th of this month ?

Filthy_Predator
03-06-2015, 09:35 PM
The official release date is the 10th here too. A friend of mine ownes a game shop, true him I've got the game earlier.

machine4578
03-06-2015, 09:55 PM
The official release date is the 10th here too. A friend of mine ownes a game shop, true him I've got the game earlier.

you are not legally playing using UPLAY.. you are using an "alternate" method to play!

MAD52
03-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Where can I preload the game?

TR.Misterscruff
03-07-2015, 10:23 AM
Where can I preload the game?

I presume you have already purchased it ? If so load up Uplay look in your games click on Assassins Creed Rogue and it will give you the option to pre load the game :)

BUSTERR_TR
03-07-2015, 10:51 AM
The game is using AC3's graphic engine not Black Flag's. Clearly Ubisoft didn't put much work on optimising it to PC and implemented a 3 year old graphics but not hesitated to put a price tag of 50$. Usual ripoff Ubi$oft.

Filthy_Predator
03-07-2015, 11:45 AM
you are not legally playing using UPLAY.. you are using an "alternate" method to play!

I'am playing it legally...:nonchalance:

machine4578
03-07-2015, 12:23 PM
I'am playing it legally...:nonchalance:

whatever dude.. the game is not officially out yet, so stop trying to convince yourself it is.. you are NOT using UPLAY to legally play, end of story til March 10th!

Anykeyer
03-08-2015, 06:14 AM
The game is using AC3's graphic engine not Black Flag's. Clearly Ubisoft didn't put much work on optimising it to PC and implemented a 3 year old graphics but not hesitated to put a price tag of 50$. Usual ripoff Ubi$oft.

Thats actually slightly updated AC4 engine, Ubi ported it to 64 bit and removed nvidia stuff.

sheby1911
03-09-2015, 01:15 AM
Thats actually slightly updated AC4 engine, Ubi ported it to 64 bit and removed nvidia stuff.

Updated AC4 engine?!? The game looks worse than AC3 that sad only one poor FXAA, not even SMAA what the hell?!?!

MAD52
03-09-2015, 02:13 AM
Where is the option to preload the game on uplay?

Anykeyer
03-09-2015, 08:31 AM
If you got it from Uplay store you should see Rogue in your game library

Updated AC4 engine?!? The game looks worse than AC3 that sad only one poor FXAA, not even SMAA what the hell?!?!
Game engines affect the potential best visuals artists can achieve, they dont automaticaly make games look better.

Roxas598
03-09-2015, 06:43 PM
I just activated my code on Uplay ok but I can't actually download it :S Uplay keeps giving me an error about it is this because it's not out yet? figured I could pre-load it.

dark_saito
03-10-2015, 10:02 AM
Is there anyone from Ubi could explain reason about this delay in my region?

https://csattachment.ubi.com/home/attachment?lang=en_US&ticketId=5003000000YPSwyAAH&attachmentId=00P3000000NxosREAR

johanneskrauzer
03-14-2015, 03:20 AM
Is there anyone from Ubi could explain reason about this delay in my region?

https://csattachment.ubi.com/home/attachment?lang=en_US&ticketId=5003000000YPSwyAAH&attachmentId=00P3000000NxosREAR

Hmm me also want to know regarding pc download in asia region, the game already released right?

Ubi-Kay
03-14-2015, 03:54 PM
Hmm me also want to know regarding pc download in asia region, the game already released right?

AC; Rogue is slated for release in China/Asia on March 24th.

Anykeyer
03-16-2015, 08:21 AM
That answer doesnt exactly explains why...

ryerstar
03-16-2015, 11:14 PM
Hello.

I haven't finished Rogue yet and haven't made it to the credits
so could someone please tell me who is(are) the character designer(s) in this game and especially
who is the designer who has created Shay Cormac.

Bobz55
03-28-2015, 02:21 PM
the game is already out every where right? Then why isn't the Uplay service up for AC Rogue? Uplay actions not registering and giving Uplay points and Uplay rewards not being unlocked in game!

OF-2
03-28-2015, 06:09 PM
AC; Rogue is slated for release in China/Asia on March 24th.

Still not available in Thailand today, 28th March.

I will not exclude the possibility that the shop that sells it has been left out of the loop.

Darkereus
03-28-2015, 07:29 PM
Still not available in Thailand today, 28th March.

I will not exclude the possibility that the shop that sells it has been left out of the loop.

The retail copy of the game was already on sale in Thailand since March 24th, but I still don't know why Ubi server didn't seem to work for any of us who owned the Asian copies.

I'm trying hard not to think that maybe Ubisoft has already forgotten us...

Bobz55
03-29-2015, 03:23 AM
Is the Ubi server only affecting us Asian copies or is it affecting every PC version of Rogue?

Nemesysultima
03-29-2015, 01:37 PM
i own both games but i must say it's amazingly sad to see them releasing an AC version based on an older engine instead of FIXING the problems with AC Unity which is an advancement in engine, graphics, combat, Ai ...and now they choose to regrade and not fix it?!!!

Rogue runs super smooth whereas Unity still has those issues like lag freezes and random glitches, which is unacceptable months after its release. I feel the game went back to the first AC with Altair and i love them for that but seeing its perfomance and that it still hasn't been fixed just upsets me. At LEAST admit you failed and stop pretending nothing is wrong!

Get your **** together Ubisoft don't "play games" with your customers.