PDA

View Full Version : Should there be a fourth group?

DemonLord4lf
02-05-2015, 01:51 AM
As many of you already know, I made a fan page about a fourth group in the AC universe. My question is should they add a fourth group to be the opposite of Juno's group, or should they just focus more on Juno's group or focus on the Assassin Vs Templar conflict?

ze_topazio
02-05-2015, 02:08 AM
They can hardly handle what they already have and you want them to add even more elements?

DemonLord4lf
02-05-2015, 02:10 AM
They can hardly handle what they already have and you want them to add even more elements?

I cant argue with that... But it could be interesting to see another group that cares little about creed or order. That only desire power and chaos. They could be the evil that both the Assassins and Templars are fighting.

DisbandedBox359
02-05-2015, 02:11 AM
Well as of the moment we already have Assassins, Templars, The Instruments of the First Will, Erudito, and the Initiates, the latter two of which seem to be allying themselves with the Assassins

Thats is definitely plenty haha

DemonLord4lf
02-05-2015, 02:14 AM
Well as of the moment we already have Assassins, Templars, The Instruments of the First Will, Erudito, and the Initiates, the latter two of which seem to be allying themselves with the Assassins

Thats is definitely plenty haha

But The Instruments of the FIrst Will aren't aligning themselves with the Templars. They are following Juno who is absolute control. The Templar's are about order, but not absolute order. They're like shepherds who want to lead the flock of sheep.

So we would need a group that would also be against Juno that could be seen as the extreme end of the Assassin order.

SixKeys
02-05-2015, 02:17 AM
I cant argue with that... But it could be interesting to see another group that cares little about creed or order. That only desire power and chaos. They could be the evil that both the Assassins and Templars are fighting.

Juno already desires power and chaos since she despises humanity.

Like Disbanded said, there's plenty of groups already, they're just not doing anything with them for whatever reason. Whatever happened to Erudito? They were supposed to be the neutral group but now they seem to have been relegated to nothing more than a harmless Anonymous clone. We never even found out how the hell they knew about the assassins and Templars or why they were helping Desmond hack into his teammates' e-mail in ACB.

DemonLord4lf
02-05-2015, 02:19 AM

Like Disbanded said, there's plenty of groups already, they're just not doing anything with them for whatever reason. Whatever happened to Erudito? They were supposed to be the neutral group but now they seem to have been relegated to nothing more than a harmless Anonymous clone. We never even found out how the hell they knew about the assassins and Templars or why they were helping Desmond hack into his teammates' e-mail in ACB.

Because they got rid of the MD storyline. No point in explaining that since we're not dealing with them anymore. At least, I think that's Ubisoft's thinking on it.
Also, from what I've seen about Juno, she wants to go back to the way things were. Where humans were slaves to her and her kind. That would be absolute control and order.

DisbandedBox359
02-05-2015, 02:28 AM

I remember being so excited by the thought of a truly neutral group, shouldn't get my hopes up haha, was there even that much about them in AC4 MP? Been that long since I played it haha

SixKeys
02-05-2015, 04:28 AM
I remember being so excited by the thought of a truly neutral group, shouldn't get my hopes up haha, was there even that much about them in AC4 MP? Been that long since I played it haha

All I remember is that AC4 retconned AC1's e-mails which said stuff like "nation's last movie theater closes in 2012" and other stuff that is obviously not true in the real world. They claimed Erudito hacked into Abstergo's servers to spread those e-mails for the lulz and that seems to have been the end of Erudito so far. IMO that was a cop-out way of writing them out. I couldn't give two craps about this Instruments of the First Will nonsense. Erudito was mysterious, we didn't even know if it was a group or a single person. I remember speculation that it might have even been a member of the First Civ - "Consus, the erudite god" who popped up in Project Legacy. So much potential there. But no, instead of giving closure to one group, they introduced two new ones (Initiates and First Will) and I just can't be arsed to get invested anymore because who knows how long those plots last before they are abandoned with no explanation.

Fatal-Feit
02-05-2015, 04:28 AM
Plz, as if we need anymore groups. We've seen what happened when there's too much on the plate.

king-hailz
02-05-2015, 10:17 AM
I think they should just kill off the assassins in the modern day... and then start a new story where they rise up... or kill off the temptation and have a the new faction of junos oppose the assassins...

king-hailz
02-05-2015, 10:19 AM
They need to kill off a faction already... either kill off the assassins in the modern day and start the story way in the future where the assassins try to rise up again... or kill off the templars and have it be the assassins vs junos faction...

dxsxhxcx
02-05-2015, 10:25 AM
at this point the only thing that can save this franchise' story is a reboot...

All I remember is that AC4 retconned AC1's e-mails which said stuff like "nation's last movie theater closes in 2012" and other stuff that is obviously not true in the real world. They claimed Erudito hacked into Abstergo's servers to spread those e-mails for the lulz and that seems to have been the end of Erudito so far. IMO that was a cop-out way of writing them out. I couldn't give two craps about this Instruments of the First Will nonsense. Erudito was mysterious, we didn't even know if it was a group or a single person. I remember speculation that it might have even been a member of the First Civ - "Consus, the erudite god" who popped up in Project Legacy. So much potential there. But no, instead of giving closure to one group, they introduced two new ones (Initiates and First Will) and I just can't be arsed to get invested anymore because who knows how long those plots last before they are abandoned with no explanation.

Hasn't S16 received the same treatment? if I'm not wrong all his cryptic messages were dismissed as crazy talk because of the Bleeding Effect (another thing that had potential but was dropped)... it's really a shame to see so much potential for greatness being thrown out of the window this way...

they can't even make a decent marketing campaign anymore, remember the Abstergo website we had some years ago? That's how you bring the in game universe to the real world, making us feel as part of it, the Initiates website had nothing of that, it was just a website where they decided to handle the modern day story, now they tried to bring the Initiates to the game but IMO it didn't work because we have to pretend that website is something that never was in the first place...

DemonLord4lf
02-05-2015, 11:28 PM
Ok, so perhaps a fourth group could be done sometime in the future. They need to figure out what they're doing with Juno and her group first and/or figure out where they're going with the Assassin VS Templar conflict.

VoldR
02-06-2015, 06:52 AM
5th Echelon, Secret org who either stopping both sides policing for the govt.

Or the group is completely oblivious to both sides and just doing what they see as terror attacks...
:D

DemonLord4lf
02-06-2015, 07:02 AM

Or the group is completely oblivious to both sides and just doing what they see as terror attacks...

Sounds good to me. Anything that involves causing Chaos :D

ze_topazio
02-06-2015, 12:17 PM

That made me think, a modern day story in which finally world governments discover what Templars and Assassins have been doing throughout history and decide to eliminate them both, no mercy.

Shahkulu101
02-06-2015, 12:20 PM
Most of the World Government are either Templar's or Templar associates, but I imagine that some parts of the world aren't affected by Templar rule at all.

Those countries could band together and fight the Templar-allied nations, creating a WWIII scenario. North Korea should lead the rebellion. :rolleyes:

ze_topazio
02-06-2015, 12:34 PM
Best Korea will lead us to freedom!

DemonLord4lf
02-06-2015, 09:30 PM
o.O Korea be the leader of the Free World? O_O

Shahkulu101
02-06-2015, 09:31 PM
o.O Korea be the leader of the Free World? O_O

If we are going for the most humorous outcome, yes.

DemonLord4lf
02-06-2015, 09:34 PM

I like it :D Let the Chaos flow!!!

Hans684
02-06-2015, 10:54 PM

It's humorous because they won't do a thing, they bark like wolfs but act like puppies.

DemonLord4lf
02-06-2015, 10:56 PM
It's humorous because they won't do a thing, they bark like wolfs but act like puppies.

As long as it causes Chaos, I'm all for it :D

Hans684
02-06-2015, 10:58 PM
As long as it causes Chaos, I'm all for it :D

I don't understand your taste for chaos, enlighten me?

Shahkulu101
02-06-2015, 11:04 PM

Hasn't stopped video games doing it in the past. :rolleyes:

Hans684
02-06-2015, 11:05 PM
Hasn't stopped video games doing it in the past. :rolleyes:

That's freedom :rolleyes:

DemonLord4lf
02-07-2015, 07:27 PM
That's freedom :rolleyes:

Also Chaos :D

I've come to realize. My group is already in the game. Though it is still unofficial. Just look around and you'll see people who are just causing problems. Those are my people. They are members of the Forces For Chaos. :D I can now leave this thread happy ^_^

ze_topazio
02-07-2015, 07:53 PM

Tell that to the North Korean citizens.

JamesFaith007
02-07-2015, 07:58 PM
Also Chaos :D

I've come to realize. My group is already in the game. Though it is still unofficial. Just look around and you'll see people who are just causing problems. Those are my people. They are members of the Forces For Chaos. :D I can now leave this thread happy ^_^

You are right.

People like Duccio and Rackham should be part of your chaotic order. :D

DemonLord4lf
02-07-2015, 08:01 PM
You are right.

People like Duccio and Rackham should be part of your chaotic order. :D

Who says they aren't ;) Muwhahahaha

JamesFaith007
02-07-2015, 08:29 PM
Who says they aren't ;) Muwhahahaha

And all these annoying minstrels who thwarted my tailing, it was you too, am I right?

DemonLord4lf
02-07-2015, 08:31 PM
And all these annoying minstrels who thwarted my tailing, it was you too, am I right?

Dont forget about the beggars :D

Hans684
02-07-2015, 09:38 PM
Tell that to the North Korean citizens.

I'd rather interview Kim and say it to him.

VoldR
02-07-2015, 10:19 PM
What really happened in Sam's life

In his youth, after the events where Victor Coste saved his life, Sam faced a target rumored cant be shot down by guns.

After sneaking and taking him down by hands Sam finds a strange shard and kept it as souvenir. Unbeknownst to him its true function as he rarely gets caught in a fire fight and gave to his daughter as a gift when returning from the war.

A group of thieves broke in his home in search for something, he took them out with ease but spotted a fourth shadow running off outside. He stayed to comfort his daughter.

Much later his wife was killed by an unknown assailant with nothing but a strange amulet he wears.

Sam was contacted by an old friend lambert to join his group 3rd Echelon, in addition to providing security to his family Sam asks for his aid in finding out the origin of the amulet if any.

SC: Chaos Theory
Years later no one came after his family but another close friend Douglas ask him to join him. He's correspondence is an unknown organization "Templars" to help bring order to the country if not the world, as Douglas is tired of the status quo of people abusing their powers for personal agendas.

Declining his request and forced to kill him on the rooftops in the night.

One day lambert learn something about the "Templars" and suspect a mole in 3rd Echelon and decides to take action and fake Sarah Fisher.

SC: Double Agent (2011) 1 year before Desmond's journey
After the loss of his daughter, Sam was sent to stop a terror org from within, little did he know another group "Assassins" sent an agent of their own to stop the JBA.

Meeting her during their ops he decides to assist her without exposing he's own identity. They succeeds but she dies on the rooftops in his arms.

He escapes before govt agents came to secure the area.

SC: Conviction
Years after his retirement alone, he's brought back into the conflict and learns the truth of his daughter's fake death and the traitor who decides to use Lambert's organization for his own cause to bring order by replacing the president.

After meeting with victor coste and his daughter as they came to pick him up by chopper his daughter the chopper crashes due to an EMP explosion, she hands him a vest which includes the mysterious shard which she says to bring her luck with some close call escapes.

The only time he come close to notice something odd is when he got shot by Anna Grímsdóttir, where he barely felt the pain.

SC:Blacklist
After stopping he's third encounter of the templar agents "Black Arrow" and a new threat "The Engineers"

The president gave Sam the 5th Freedom and start he's own group 4th Echelon. He's old friend Victor got caught in a blast saving Sams life was hospitalized. Sam saw an emblem similar to that of the Assassin girl he met in SC: Double Agent.

But rather than question his allegiance he decides to let his friend tell him when he's ready and keep his trust in him who from the beginning till now still protects him and his family.

When facing the Engineers leader, he said there are others out there and that Sam can't stop them all...

Either Conviction or Blacklist is the year and close to December when Desmond saves the world from a natural disaster.

DemonLord4lf
02-07-2015, 10:41 PM
What really happened in Sam's life

Either Conviction or Blacklist is the year and close to December when Desmond saves the world from a natural disaster.

Question!!!

Who the hell is Sam?

Wait, are you referring to Splinter Cell as being in the same universe as AC? o.O That would be interesting...

VoldR
02-07-2015, 10:56 PM
Question!!!

Who the hell is Sam?

Wait, are you referring to Splinter Cell as being in the same universe as AC? o.O That would be interesting...
Yes, as who Sam is

Sam is a ghost and don't need an ancient artifact shield to protect him against guns, as guns won't even know where to aim. :D

Oh and he likes to go fishing... ;)

He don't know squat who Templars and Assassins are, but he stands on his own rules. :)

DemonLord4lf
02-07-2015, 11:15 PM
Yes, as who Sam is

Sam is a ghost and don't need an ancient artifact shield to protect him against guns, as guns won't even know where to aim. :D

Oh and he likes to go fishing... ;)

He don't know squat who Templars and Assassins are, but he stands on his own rules. :)

ok..............