PDA

View Full Version : REFUND for bugged Revolutionary Armaments Pack DLC

Pat_St-P
02-04-2015, 05:05 PM
OK I'm very upset now... I was having so problem with my game that I restarted my game completely from scratch without installing this **** of Revolutionary Armaments Pack DLC
that makes all the bug appears with the weapons. Now everything is running fine !!! So it's clearly this ****ing DLC the problem.

NOW, I'm asking a refund or something form UBI. Because I Paid 2.99$ for a DLC that I cannot use... Or if I use (install) it my game becomes a complete mess....
So UBI why you keep selling this ****....

From my part I'm so upset that UBI just want our cash.... And nothing more.
So as it seems that there is no patch sign in a near horizon. I Clearly want a refund for this over paid DLC...

I'm want to pay for something I can use. It's a consummer right....

No need for the profanity - bitebug2003

To bitebug2003, if you would pay one day for something you cannot use. Maybe you would understand...

Locopells
02-04-2015, 05:14 PM
I would suggest you contact Ubi Support (click my sig) - they're the only people that can help you on this.

Pat_St-P
02-04-2015, 06:45 PM
I would suggest you contact Ubi Support (click my sig) - they're the only people that can help you on this.

That's already have been done. My great surprise, guest what ? They are telling me that they cannot do nothing... WOW !!!

response from the UBI support:

"COMMUNICATION HISTORY
Joshua @Ubisoft Support Feb 04, 2015 at 12:09 PM EST
Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Support.

If you wish to request a refund for the Revolutionary Armaments DLC, you will need to contact Sony Support for assistance with this matter, since they sold you the license to the content. We are unable to provide support for their accounts and CD keys because we do not have access to their servers or back-end tools.

Sony Support
Phone: 800.345.7669
Online: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/contact-sales.pl?

Please let me know if you need further assistance."

So just to show to everybody here that UBI realy doesn't care about us.... their consummer. What a poor consummer services.
"OK let's our consummers buy our ****, and throw the ball away to Sony if they are mad". No, discount offer, no excuse... nothing !!!

So your telling me that you are the maker of games, able to do many promotionnal stuff. But You are not able to offer anything about DLC that f**k all your game up...
You sell them, take your responsibilaties and show to the world that you care about us.... Come on.

Mr_Shade
02-04-2015, 06:48 PM
Hi,

What support have told you is correct - since you purchased the item from Sony, you should contact the retailer - Sony - if you are intent on a refund.

Was there nothing support suggested that worked getting the content working - or did you only get a reply about the refund?

I'm sure there is something we can try to get you the content working for you?

Pat_St-P
02-04-2015, 07:00 PM
Hi,

What support have told you is correct - since you purchased the item from Sony, you should contact the retailer - Sony - if you are intent on a refund.

Was there nothing support suggested that worked getting the content working - or did you only get a reply about the refund?

Yes a PATCH would be great !!!
And you know that I'm not the only one with this issue.... Many people in this forum can second my opinion here.
I think that you know it too, but you only not want to admit it.

It's been month since I bought this DLC I played my broken game. Now I restart from scratch and remove this DLC. OH.... it's working very well. But Still I paid for a DLC that I cannot use.
I've been reading a lot on this forum since the last month. So if you have the solution, then give it to us....

Because I'm realy upset that you always tells us that nothing can be done....

By the way, tell me why Sony should even care listen to me. They sell what you (UBISOFT) make available to them. Are they testing if the DLC you launch realy work ???? No they are third party that sell stuff on their console...

Landruner
02-10-2015, 06:02 AM

I did contact the support without getting any response so far.

I got the problem so bad that the bug screwed my Uplay weapon(s) I redeemed and any of the legendary weapon I bought and upgraded - I just can't re-equip them including the guillotine gun(s) just can't and it is no way to do so...

Legendary weapons upon unequipped are immediately disowned from the inventory and the only option offers for re-equipping them is to be bought again (with a range of 125000 - to 160000 F) that is a lot of in game money...not cool.
That is a bug provoked by this DLC and they are plenty of Youtube video that talk about it . May be it is time to come which patch 1.5 soon.

Pat_St-P
02-10-2015, 02:59 PM
Hi,

Ok but it's been months that we bought this "BROKEN" DLC that made our old savegame useless...
I know you cannot do nothing. You don't have many powers into that company... But for god sake, the least you can do is transfer this message to the above concern person.
To the customer service or something like that.

BECAUSE IT IS NOT OK THAT WE BOUGHT SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T WORK AND THAT WE CANNOT USE....
IT'S FOUNDAMENTAL, IF A PRODUCT IS BROKEN YOU CAN BE REFUND.

And we have been waiting for this supposed patch for month with any color of it. So please do your job, and make our voice heard by the right person at UBISOFT. Isn't your job as Community Manager ???

I'm gonna make an official complaint to the UBI customer service too !!!