PDA

View Full Version : Teams/tournys/community stuff?

nowayitsj
02-04-2015, 07:17 AM
Hey wasn't sure where to post this, but I seemed to notice, unless i'm just not looking in the right places, that there doesn't seem to be like teams or anything like that in this game. Are there like teams you can join ro tplay vs people/practice and stuff, or like tournaments to enter outside of the in-game ones where you can win prizes, or just recognition against good players etc? I know in yugioh and other card games there's teams who go vs other teams in "wars" and stuff, if there's anything like this to meet more people/have more fun like this stuff i'd love to know about it.

hectoring
02-04-2015, 10:58 AM
We've had severa; team leagues and both individual and team tournaments - it's just that things have sort of died down now due to the large period of inactivity when the game was being switched from Ubi to BB. Probably when things are starting to look up things will start up again!

nowayitsj
02-04-2015, 11:13 AM
We've had severa; team leagues and both individual and team tournaments - it's just that things have sort of died down now due to the large period of inactivity when the game was being switched from Ubi to BB. Probably when things are starting to look up things will start up again!

Oh ok cool thanks man, where is all that stuff if you don't mind linking me or something? kind of wanted to get into that stuff if it coems back alive :P

BB_Momi
02-04-2015, 12:55 PM
There's definitely one or two teams of players out there, as well as player ran regional tournaments.