PDA

View Full Version : TFT Flat screen Monitors and AEP

No601_Zulu
03-20-2004, 12:52 PM
~S~ All

Any of you that use a TFT monitor? I have a Hyundai Q17 which is great, but I am having a problem with the Spitfire cockpit. I keep getting two patches of light green pixels that move around at the top righthand edge of the Spitfire windscreen were it curves. This is realy strange as it appears in the area where the much debated bars were located, but later removed. This is very strange as it does not occur with any other cockpit, new or old.

No601_Zulu
03-20-2004, 12:52 PM
~S~ All

Any of you that use a TFT monitor? I have a Hyundai Q17 which is great, but I am having a problem with the Spitfire cockpit. I keep getting two patches of light green pixels that move around at the top righthand edge of the Spitfire windscreen were it curves. This is realy strange as it appears in the area where the much debated bars were located, but later removed. This is very strange as it does not occur with any other cockpit, new or old.

No601_Zulu
03-23-2004, 01:29 AM
Bump

arcadeace
03-23-2004, 01:39 AM
I have a NEC Multisync 17" TFT and it work's fine with the Spit cockpit. Your problem has nothing to do with your monitor.