PDA

View Full Version : Xbox One Unforgiven Night by Kemet nubia

Kemet nubia
02-03-2015, 10:14 AM
Far cry 4 Unforgiven Night, Part 2 continued from Unforgiven Day, The last in this 3 part series. Cartel soldiers found an ancient artifact buried inside a tomb that was discovered under a small town named Unforgiven. One night this artifact began to vibrate and emit a loud chanting sound, most soldiers perished and the rest had been possessed by an ancient evil that had be stirring underneath the village for centuries. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GVI8DYsy0s

Ubi_Jax
02-03-2015, 10:53 AM
Hey Kemet nubia.

All I can really say about this map is WOW. It's unbelievable to think this is the same map as Unforgiven Day, but it is. Albeit with a lot more destruction and more broken bridges!

Fantastic work and you always continue to impress! I understand that you're looking at possibly moving away from map making soon, however we should have more updates for the IGE which will hopefully entice you to continue your amazing work.

I'll make sure to update our maps of the month with information regarding this map!

Thanks.

Kemet nubia
02-03-2015, 11:55 AM
Hey Kemet nubia.

All I can really say about this map is WOW. It's unbelievable to think this is the same map as Unforgiven Day, but it is. Albeit with a lot more destruction and more broken bridges!

Fantastic work and you always continue to impress! I understand that you're looking at possibly moving away from map making soon, however we should have more updates for the IGE which will hopefully entice you to continue your amazing work.

I'll make sure to update our maps of the month with information regarding this map!

Thanks.

Thanks as always Ubi_Jax, your right i won't be editing for a while as there are a few issues that needs to be addressed with the editor especially the ratings, but what i will be doing is concentrating on other editors recording maps other than my own so i have a lot of work to do besides it would be nice to break from editing so i can come back with fresh ideas.

Manlius10A
02-03-2015, 04:23 PM
Love the direction of this map. I really like the idea of remixing a map. I've done it for my most recent map and The Temple. It is a great way to create a new experience without putting in the dozens of hours to create a new map from stealth. Also, you videos are pro quality! How do you do it? One quick question about this one: at the end, how did you zoom to an enemy without the camera or sniper scope interface?

ImGonaG3tUsucka
02-03-2015, 09:14 PM
Will have to check this map out. Great looking video. Looks like you got a new capture card.

Kemet nubia
02-03-2015, 09:30 PM
Love the direction of this map. I really like the idea of remixing a map. I've done it for my most recent map and The Temple. It is a great way to create a new experience without putting in the dozens of hours to create a new map from stealth. Also, you videos are pro quality! How do you do it? One quick question about this one: at the end, how did you zoom to an enemy without the camera or sniper scope interface?

Thanks for checking out my work. and the answer to your question is all you have to do is use the in game camera, press up on the D pad and press x if your on the xbox or square on the ps4, you should be able to zoom in and out without the lense crosshair. hope that helps

Kemet nubia
02-03-2015, 09:37 PM
Will have to check this map out. Great looking video. Looks like you got a new capture card.

Yeah most definitely, the Avermedia lite is a nice bit of kit and cheap too ordered from amazon, videos look really nice, just need to adjust contrast on the game so that the picture isn't saturated with too much black, made that mistake with my new video.....also i may release Co-op versions of my maps, i think that Unforgiven Day and Night would be perfect as the difficulty setting is already there...