PDA

View Full Version : Heroes 3 HD for the iPad

Aeolution
02-01-2015, 07:45 AM
Hello, first time poster here, would really love to know if Ubisoft is planning on continuing working on this game..
a few questions..
1. Will there be any expansion packs added in the future like Armageddon's Blade or Shadow of Death?
2. Is there a chance that we will get to see Online Multiplayer on the iPad?
Thank you.

fugee1979
02-02-2015, 06:24 PM
Can someone help. How do you make melee attack?. I touch enemy unit but my unit just come close and does not perform attack so i have to switch on autocombat option. Thanks

TrueNthr
02-03-2015, 02:06 AM
Can someone help. How do you make melee attack?. I touch enemy unit but my unit just come close and does not perform attack so i have to switch on autocombat option. Thanks

Hi. You need to tap and hold onto enemy unit then yellow cells will appear near that unit. Tap second time onto one of those highlighted cells - that will be the cell from where your unit will attack.

TrueNthr
02-03-2015, 02:07 AM
I couldn't figure how to check enemy hero stats during the battle.

fugee1979
02-03-2015, 10:30 PM
Many thanks it works now. one more strange thing that it is not possible to see details of the artifacts weapons and other things on hero screen. Just name of the object.

BublgumLas
02-05-2015, 03:48 PM
ANSWER ABOUT ONLINE MULTIPLAYER on IOS!!!!?????!!!! we want to know!!!

TrueNthr
02-06-2015, 04:58 PM
Many thanks it works now. one more strange thing that it is not possible to see details of the artifacts weapons and other things on hero screen. Just name of the object.

To see artifact details you need to tap once to "grab" that artifact and then tap second time with no release - info flyout will appear under yor finger.

victorash
02-08-2015, 08:42 AM
It's explained in the tutorial mode as TrueNthr explained, anyway this is bugged sometines for 2 hex units

victorash
02-08-2015, 08:47 AM
If you tap once you select the artifact, second tap you put it down, does't work tap & hold on it because it will be selected like taping once mecanism. To see the info you have to tap to take the artifact and tap again to put the artifact back, but this time continue holding till the info will appear.
I see here many questions regarding bugs that I also found. I'll make time to post more bugs and also how I managed to find a way to trik the game in order not to lose that feature

fugee1979
02-08-2015, 07:30 PM
To see artifact details you need to tap once to "grab" that artifact and then tap second time with no release - info flyout will appear under yor finger.
Oh thanks it also works. :D