PDA

View Full Version : AC Community Driven Rewards Complaints and Constructive Critiscm (Please read)

SnazzyGamer
02-01-2015, 02:48 AM
Personally, I think this Club Competition unlocks legendary gear garbage is completely unfair to the majority of players. I mean, once VIctory comes out, what about new people who just got Unity? They won't be able to get this legendary gear for the sole reason they didn't have the game when it was new. Same with Black Flag's Community challenges. I personally waited until the Xbox One without a kinect came out and by then there weren't any Community challenges left. Because I got the game late, I missed out on sails, wheels and figureheads for the Jackdaw, as well as an outfit, sword set and pistol set. I think that they should reward you with in game currency and initiates rewards (like profile pictures or something like that). The competition would still be fun and something to do with friends but you won't be getting the best gear in the game as a reward. This system Ubisoft has implemented just ruins the experience for other gamers who wait until they get the new consoles, don't have internet on their console or the game's price drops. The best thing they could do now is when Victory comes out, unlock the gear for everyone (and I mean EVERYONE, Ubisoft) to purchase in game without going through the Club Competition, and with Victory, they should implement one of the two options stated above for players to get all of the best gear (I really like the second one, where Club Competitions unlock gear until the next game is released, as it still motivates players to take part in the community activities). I've been a victim of this before and I hate for it to happen to others.

Please let me know if you agree with me and let's send it on to the developers so we can get this fixed for the next AC titles (and hopefully Unity).

Thanks for reading!

MenocidiX
02-01-2015, 10:13 PM
I'm not even interested in Club Competitions. I prefer AC as an singleplayer/offline game. So I picked "Unlock all..." They should get rid of forcing people into things like CC, apps and stuff.

DemonLord4lf
02-01-2015, 10:16 PM
I'm not even interested in Club Competitions. I prefer AC as an singleplayer/offline game. So I picked "Unlock all..." They should get rid of forcing people into things like CC, apps and stuff.

I enjoyed the club competitions. It was nice feeling like your part of a bigger group. However, that being said, they shouldn't lock single player gear behind what is a multiplayer event. That makes no sense at all. Lock MP items behind MP events and SP items behind SP events. Problem solved.

Selian DeSang
02-01-2015, 11:19 PM
while i dislike that they locked all this gear behind internet walls(both club comps and community events) the unity gear will be available for in game purchase two weeks after the club comp for that piece has ended. (in game livres) as for community events if i hadnt hit that first one with black flag to get the explorer skin(i like my assassins in red and white not this blue color they went to) i would be angry to no end. as it is anyone getting black flag now will not have the option to unlock any of the community challenge gear unless there is a massive outcry from the world to bring them back(apparently it is impossible to unlock the gear without the community events.... i know right) so they are shooting themselves in the foot by not unlocking things when the next game comes out.