PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at about 14% spoiler

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 02:40 AM
Hi guys, I'm so stuck :-(

I have finished the axles and then worked my way to the corridor where you pull the lever and then run across the saw, through the round turning saw (anyone got a good way to get past these horrid things?), then run up the wall to the shiny white circle, jump on the ledge, shimmy up a few ledges until you get to the upstairs corrider, run along the wall over the saw and to the door with the yellow circle which opened when you pulled the lever downstairs *phew*

Ok, so hopefully you know where I am now :-) Anyway, I cannot get to the door when it is still open. I have tried dozens of times and even as soon as I get upstairs the door is closed.

Can someone please help me out here, I starting to get carpal tunnel syndrom ;-)

thanks

lisa

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 02:40 AM
Hi guys, I'm so stuck :-(

I have finished the axles and then worked my way to the corridor where you pull the lever and then run across the saw, through the round turning saw (anyone got a good way to get past these horrid things?), then run up the wall to the shiny white circle, jump on the ledge, shimmy up a few ledges until you get to the upstairs corrider, run along the wall over the saw and to the door with the yellow circle which opened when you pulled the lever downstairs *phew*

Ok, so hopefully you know where I am now :-) Anyway, I cannot get to the door when it is still open. I have tried dozens of times and even as soon as I get upstairs the door is closed.

Can someone please help me out here, I starting to get carpal tunnel syndrom ;-)

thanks

lisa

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 02:58 AM
If the door is partially open, then hit the action button to tumble through......

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 03:30 AM
unfortunately the door is not even partly open. By the way, what do you mean by the action button? I am playing on xbox

thanks

lisa

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 11:09 AM
For that whole section it's all about timing, theres no real way to avoid the saw's other than time it so that when you run across the wall you dont' get hit (course you have to do that cause if you do get hit you fall automatically).

As for action button I believe the technical action button on the XBox is the R trigger.. But what the other person was referring to was the A button on the XBox its considered dodge or something like that.

The only thing there really is to do is practice till your good with wall running, avoiding traps. Also the first time you have a timer trigger pulled out it shows you the scene of what it does. you can get ahold of the trigger again and hold it out with the R trigger until your ready to make the run. Could help with the timing on the wall saw's

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2003, 11:13 AM
You have to get there fast. Once you've opend the door.

XyZspineZyX
12-02-2003, 04:26 AM
try get to the door as fast as you can, then try and roll in or thru the small space below the door. I had to do a little practice on that one. good luck

miss_suzie
12-13-2004, 06:11 PM
A really good way to get past those turning saws is to hit the slow-motion button. I couldn't get past this section until I'd figured that out! And if you do a roll (jump button) while you're running into the door, that should get you through, even if it's almost at the bottom.

Warrior-of-Sand
12-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Okay, if the room i'm thinking of is correct, you pull the lever, use correct timing to run accross the sawblades on the walls, then roll under the rotating blade. Run up the wall with the switch and jump off to the platform that slides out. Run up jump to the series of ledges, and run to the door. There may be some more traps, my memory isn't perfect.

kingofpersia1
12-31-2004, 03:30 PM
if you have any sands use them to slow down time so that the door closes slower other than that its all about timing