PDA

View Full Version : Couldn't they've made AC3's ending deaths optional?

ubigamercell
01-29-2015, 08:49 PM
So I don't play games for historical accuracy and then I became really attached to liking Haytham and Charles Lee so when the bland Connor forced me to kill them in order to progress the story it just didn't feel right or satisfying. Haytham and Lee were way more interesting and likeable than Connor himself whom suffers from lack of character development.

Another thing I didn't really like was that I had to wait 30-35mins for the damn ending credits to finish so that I could play the Epilogue which was really short.

Hans684
01-29-2015, 08:51 PM
That's not how reliving memories work, they can't be optional.

phoenix-force411
01-29-2015, 10:09 PM
So I don't play games for historical accuracy and then I became really attached to liking Haytham and Charles Lee so when the bland Connor forced me to kill them in order to progress the story it just didn't feel right or satisfying. Haytham and Lee were way more interesting and likeable than Connor himself whom suffers from lack of character development.

Another thing I didn't really like was that I had to wait 30-35mins for the damn ending credits to finish so that I could play the Epilogue which was really short.

The longest credits ever was AC: Revelations.

phoenix-force411
01-29-2015, 10:10 PM
Also, this is not an RPG game. Unity does include somewhat of RPG elements, but you are still constrained.

Fatal-Feit
01-29-2015, 10:18 PM
As much as I would love to not kill them, having to press the X button to end their lives added more emotional impact. Darn, I really wish TTOKW would include the two as allies.