PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get a Track IR...besides the web.

_VR_ScorpionWorm
03-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Is there any place to get the TrackIR thats not a web site,like a computer store? I don't use plastic or checks, I don't trust checks and I ruined my first credit card at 18. Is it avaiable in the States or everywhere but the States. I would really like to get one, at least the Track IR and not the Track IR2. Whats the price on the Track IR, I know the price for the Track IR2.

"He went like this, we went like that, I called to Hollywood 'Were'd he go?', Hollywood called back, 'Were'd WHO go'-TOPGUN

_VR_ScorpionWorm
03-09-2004, 06:59 PM
Is there any place to get the TrackIR thats not a web site,like a computer store? I don't use plastic or checks, I don't trust checks and I ruined my first credit card at 18. Is it avaiable in the States or everywhere but the States. I would really like to get one, at least the Track IR and not the Track IR2. Whats the price on the Track IR, I know the price for the Track IR2.

"He went like this, we went like that, I called to Hollywood 'Were'd he go?', Hollywood called back, 'Were'd WHO go'-TOPGUN

Bull_Pup
03-09-2004, 07:12 PM
maybe consider ordering on the web, but use your mac (debit) card instead of a credit card.

Thats what I did, I dont like using credit cards either. My debit card (visa bank card)offers fraud protection.

You can get $15.00 off by clicking the Tir banner at netwings.com

Im not aware of any stores in the u.s. that carry it.

Have you tried freelook or cam2pan? They are 2 programs that function similar to trackir, but require only a common web cam.

_VR_ScorpionWorm
03-09-2004, 07:36 PM
I don't use debit cards either, I don't trust banks, my own opinion. I carry all my cash or keep some at home in a special place http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/crazy.gif I'll check the cam2pan and freelook, I think I saw the websights on another thread.