PDA

View Full Version : Fire in the Deep - Release!

RetiredRonin
01-27-2015, 06:45 PM
Fire in the Deep! Amidst the infernal heat hidden deep below the Earth's surface, they excavate in secret; burrowing deeper underground through bubbling lava, seedy avenues and titanic rock-crushing machinery.

What secrets are hidden in the sweltering depths of the Earth? Some answers will need to be searched out on your own.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/dlc4_news_192151.jpg

Introducing the largest content pack to date for Trials Fusion; Fire in the Deep adds a whole new career event, new tracks, editor pieces and far more!

We’re talking a new FMX track, one of the most deceptively challenging Skill Games to date and 9 brand new Classic Trials tracks. Each Classic Trials track features 3 Challenges for a total of 27 across the new event, ranging from slightly difficult to mind-numbingly intense.

There are also 2 new items in the garage, including the always fashionable “Billy Gruff” helmet and a brand new look for everyone’s favorite 4-wheel ride.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/trials/portal/DLC4-Screenshot_192149.jpg

Achievement hunting? We’ve got 5 Achievements worth 250gs on Xbox One and 100gs on Xbox 360, and they break down into two bronze, two silver and one gold Trophy on PlayStation 4.

Trials wouldn’t be Trials without some secret stuff, and we’ve included 10 hidden audio logs into Fire in the Deep as well as the “normal” secrets hidden amongst challenges.

Are you a track builder? We have dozens of new editor items available; from massive machinery to a 100% Genuinely EPIC train set. It would be hard to miss another new set of items, and that would be the Dynamic lava that our level design team has fallen completely in love with.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-US/game/trials/portal/DLC4-DrillCrane_192148.jpg

Fire in the Deep is available as a single DLC, or included in the Season Pass, which includes Trials Fusion’s 3 previous DLC packs, as well as 2 more planned to come before May 2015. Both the DLC and Season Pass are available on any platform you play Trials Fusion on.

attila-999
01-27-2015, 07:14 PM
from a distance, but then by far the best DLC tracks, objects, effects .... all is good !!!

AWESOME, BRAVO to the whole team !!!

ElColoLoco
01-27-2015, 07:26 PM
Looking very good, too bad playstation store will be updated tomorow...

fleskeknoke
01-27-2015, 07:27 PM
is it out on 360?
i cant get it from within the game or at the markedplace but i payed for it
27. jan
VISA Varekj°p MSFT *XBOX LIVE Reservert transaksjon

funktastic-
01-27-2015, 07:28 PM
Looks absolutely epic , cant wait to get my hands of those editor stuff and mould my own custom stuff.

Whats to do with my almost finshed track now tho ? upload at the minute or not ? the decisions the decisions. Ok i havent seen it all which wont be till tomorrow :(, but from what i have seen and heard from shiftys discription it looks like the developers have handed us a real treat and saved some of the best stuff till towards the end. Should i feel like a kid ? should i be excited about a game , hell yeah , come on lets ave it:)

VEGASTRASH
01-27-2015, 07:51 PM
Looking very good, too bad playstation store will be updated tomorow...

Are you in Europe? I'm pretty certain it's released on ps4 today. I don't see any date in the original post. It's out on the XBONE and pc of course.

ElColoLoco
01-27-2015, 08:00 PM
yes i'm in europe, the store only updates once a week from what i can tell on wednesday. This was the same with previous DLC.

VEGASTRASH
01-27-2015, 08:02 PM
Ok. I should still be getting it today. It's wrong to look forward to some game content so much...or is it?

RetiredRonin
01-27-2015, 08:17 PM
is it out on 360?
i cant get it from within the game or at the markedplace but i payed for it
27. jan
VISA Varekj°p MSFT *XBOX LIVE Reservert transaksjon

I wish I could help, but even the translated text (VISA Supplies MSFT * XBOX LIVE Reserved transaction) isn't making much sense to me.

Also, the PS4 EU stores update on Wednesday, so I wouldn't expect the DLC to be available before tomorrow.

ElColoLoco
01-27-2015, 08:19 PM
Yeah i know but what can you do :)?

funktastic-
01-27-2015, 08:40 PM
come on shifty me old mucka cant you pull some favours:p

GR4V1G0R3
01-27-2015, 08:42 PM
@shifty, i presume he's trying to show that he bought the season pass on 27th of jan...though what currency / region that actually is, i have no idea

@flesk, Microsoft have dropped the usual ball and its not available to anybody right now, some XB1 users were able to get it this morning, but it has since vanished, as for 360, it now finally shows on the menu, but if you go to the additional content tab, it's not even on it any more - essentially microsoft have messed everything up as they usually do, and maybe sometime tomorrow some of us MAY get to play the DLC

ranting aside, liking the tracks so far, from the hour that i played earlier, not tried much, spent too long trying to hit a timesaver, barely played the later tracks yet

can we set up a lynch phil spencer group yet ??? [he was head of MS last time i checked]

fleskeknoke
01-27-2015, 08:54 PM
@flesk, Microsoft have dropped the usual ball and its not available to anybody right now, some XB1 users were able to get it this morning, but it has since vanished, as for 360, it now finally shows on the menu, but if you go to the additional content tab, it's not even on it any more - essentially microsoft have messed everything up as they usually do, and maybe sometime tomorrow some of us MAY get to play the DLC

Thanks for the info! much appreciated

sonIccay
01-27-2015, 09:22 PM
Hello all. Im watching this forum since release.

Very nice DLC - makes it even more valuable.
Im just even played three tracks and its awesome. Especially challenges are looking promisingly. The single player challenges are the most important part of this game for me. :D
The new integrated multiplayer mode is ****ing great but where are the hard tracks ?!?

At last i want to say Thank You All for all the self made tracks.

DropDeadArtemus
01-27-2015, 11:00 PM
I purchased the season pass on release day for the Xbox One, and it isn't even showing that I have it purchased in-game. When I select it, it takes me to the Game Store where it says installed. When I go back to the game, it still says it isn't purchased.

StegoIII
01-27-2015, 11:05 PM
I purchased the season pass on release day for the Xbox One, and it isn't even showing that I have it purchased in-game. When I select it, it takes me to the Game Store where it says installed. When I go back to the game, it still says it isn't purchased.
This is my exact situation as well.

Skeletor82
01-27-2015, 11:29 PM

Mine also, I have to pay 4,99 to download the pack although i have bought the season pack... pretty frustrating this... (PC-version)

ElColoLoco
01-28-2015, 12:42 AM
Didn't expect they would release it around midnight but dlc is available on PS4 EU !

MrGRiMv25
01-28-2015, 01:07 AM
First level of the DLC is horrible, cheated out of faults by constant overhead pylons and wheel glitches when landing on that pipe above the train.... looks nice though. :mad:

edit:

DLC is visually stunning, great work on that side as it really does look very cool er... warm.

A few of the tracks I didn't find very fun though as I constantly got cheated out of faults by wheel glitches on the magma-rocks.

LIKED:
Visuals
Level Design
Sound
Loved the Extreme level

DISLIKED:
Medium tracks that are a bit too hard IMO. (never had to work so hard for a gold on any of the other mediums)
Wheel/suspension glitches galore in this DLC. (mostly from the rocks)
Still hate FMX.... waste of time for me personally.

SCORE: 7.5/10

simmzy1507
01-28-2015, 06:48 AM
First level of the DLC is horrible, cheated out of faults by constant overhead pylons and wheel glitches when landing on that pipe above the train.... looks nice though. :mad:
Don't know if I'm crazy or if the collision of those pipes seem completely off. Also a track moving at such a speed just makes me feel nausea and usually I never get that kind of feeling playing games.

TheeDesecrator
01-28-2015, 11:49 AM
Fire in the Deep is available as a single DLC, or included in the Season Pass, which includes Trials Fusionĺs 3 previous DLC packs, as well as 2 more planned to come before March 2015.

Is "before March 2015" the new current plan? I believe upon launch it was by mid-April or May 2015. If taken literally, that would mean the last two DLC would be out in February. But even if including March, that's still a month or two earlier than expected.

Nice job on this DLC, by the way. I have a couple tracks left to do, but like it quite a bit and it looks great. That'd be pretty awesome if the last two DLC are actually ready by the end of next month.

RetiredRonin
01-28-2015, 01:56 PM

This is also my situation, and we have people from RedLynx, Ubisoft and MS looking into it. I know how frustrating this can be, and I just wanted to thank you guys for your patience when you just want to game.

Is "before March 2015" the new current plan?

Erk, no. That's an awesome autocorrect that nobody noticed. Still April/May.

Eaazzyyy
01-28-2015, 02:48 PM
This is also my situation, and we have people from RedLynx, Ubisoft and MS looking into it. I know how frustrating this can be, and I just wanted to thank you guys for your patience when you just want to game.

Erk, no. That's an awesome autocorrect that nobody noticed. Still April/May.

I noticed it but assumed you'd change the timeframe up. Still 2 lots of DLC in the next 3-4 months which is nice.

FireFoxFly
01-28-2015, 03:41 PM
I've got the season pass on PS4 and just 'purchased'/installed the DLC... looks great... thanks to all involved :-)

RetiredRonin
01-28-2015, 04:08 PM
It looks to be an issue only for North, Central and South American Xbox One users. If you have issues, please let us know.

Currently working:
Xbox 360 (all regions)
Xbox One (Except NCSA)
PC (Uplay & Steam)
PS4 (All Regions)

Patabarnack
01-28-2015, 06:16 PM

DropDeadArtemus
01-28-2015, 08:14 PM
It looks to be an issue only for North, Central and South American Xbox One users. If you have issues, please let us know.

Currently working:
Xbox 360 (all regions)
Xbox One (Except NCSA)
PC (Uplay & Steam)
PS4 (All Regions)

I'm playing on Xbox One in North America. I still cannot access the DLC. The season pass actually registers in-game, but when the pop-up to download the DLC takes me to the Game Store to download, it is still $4.99.

TheTeamOf5
01-28-2015, 11:30 PM
I'm playing on Xbox One in North America. I still cannot access the DLC. The season pass actually registers in-game, but when the pop-up to download the DLC takes me to the Game Store to download, it is still $4.99. same thing :(

DropDeadArtemus
01-29-2015, 02:28 AM
same thing :(

I can't get any help from MS or Ubi on the matter. They keep deferring me back and forth. I just want to play the new tracks.

mopardad73
01-29-2015, 03:06 AM
I can't get any help from MS or Ubi on the matter. They keep deferring me back and forth. I just want to play the new tracks.

Do not go to MS as I made the mistake of doing. Just posted on the other xb1/ Fire problems thread. Just sad.

DropDeadArtemus
01-29-2015, 04:30 AM
Do not go to MS as I made the mistake of doing. Just posted on the other xb1/ Fire problems thread. Just sad.

The bad part is I usually receive great customer service when contacting MS support. I contacted them yesterday and today, however, and was connected with the two most incompetent agents I've ever experienced.

IFTHISTHENTHAT
01-29-2015, 05:30 AM
Great job on this content release. Very well done, fun to play and it looks fantastic!

funktastic-
01-29-2015, 10:32 AM
Now i have had chance to play with this dlc i must say that its the best of the bunch so far. I have been thinking of ways in which to use the eidtor stuff to make a track i wanted to the other week and bang what do you know , almost the exact thing i wanted as part of the theme o fmy track is within this dlc editor stuff. The lava also adds another dimesnion to my idea and is making my already solid idea into something awsome ( for me anyhwow ). The furturistic themes within the previous dlcs where not one of my favourties as its hard to create a future theme yet with riders of rust land and this dlc enables a creator to mix the entire dlcs together and create something which could actually be within the future. Im not sure post modern is the correct term but i will go for that. Some of the stuff within this editor has so many ways of using it. There is even an iorn plate which on one side almost looks a white painted plate of joined wood. Im not sure if this was intended but i would imagine so. The application for the stuff within this dlc is massive. The lava and rocks are awsome which can only really be used as lava and rocks but still will bring any track alive.

Just wanted to say thanx for a wicked dlc , i am enjoying putting together the hornby set ok not the masive train set its self but similar. i can imagine this dlc will create a vast amount of user created tracks and i would also say it will also give inspirations into past dlcs in which custom objects can be given birth too..

A massive dlc , thanx for all the hard work put into it developers and all the process that goes into to getting it out there. some great stuff

h0ckeydude1
01-30-2015, 05:55 AM
I cannot access this dlc on xbox one even though I have season pass. It says $5 still even though I should be getting it for free.

GT: puckyouz
Platform: Xbox One

TheeDesecrator
01-30-2015, 10:44 AM
I cannot access this dlc on xbox one even though I have season pass. It says $5 still even though I should be getting it for free.

GT: puckyouz
Platform: Xbox One

It's a known issue. I'd watch the thread in General Discussion for updates. Hopefully you can get a hold of it soon.

RetiredRonin
01-30-2015, 10:33 PM
Update: Fire in the Deep is now available for Trials Fusion season pass owners on Xbox One. Thank you for the amazing patience you have shown.

PneumaticBog484
02-19-2015, 05:33 PM
I know it's been a while since this was released but I just wanted to say how awesome these tracks are! I was busy with my map when these came out, and I did end up using some Fire in the Deep pieces in the track, but I just wanted to say I loved the two hard tracks in this DLC. Bottom Dweller and Deeper Underground look phenomenal, I especially love that subway section in the very beginning of Deeper Underground. Really shows off the awesome graphics of the Trials Engine with the dim lights and the new concrete pieces. Overall another awesome DLC! It's tied with RotR, EoS and WtA for my favorite Trials Fusion DLC :rolleyes:

Awesome work again Redlynx! :D

Psyhodelik
02-24-2015, 03:27 PM
Hey,

You've forgot to make a topic news for the Last DLC ?

I want my wallpaper of Fault One Zero ^^"

RetiredRonin
02-25-2015, 02:12 PM
Hey,

You've forgot to make a topic news for the Last DLC ?

I want my wallpaper of Fault One Zero ^^"

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1015835-New-DLC-Fault-One-Zero?p=10596097#post10596097