PDA

View Full Version : Who is the composer for BG&E?

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 08:32 AM
I *LOVE* the music of BG&E, and would love to know who the composer is... also... will an OST of the game be released?

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 08:32 AM
I *LOVE* the music of BG&E, and would love to know who the composer is... also... will an OST of the game be released?

XyZspineZyX
11-20-2003, 09:40 AM
Christophe Heral. Never heard of, no news of an OST either. I would buy it straight away!

XyZspineZyX
12-23-2003, 10:47 PM
Hy guys! I've just subscribed to the BGE forum and i simply love the Beyond good and evil sondtrack. I have the means to "rip" the entire soundtrack off the game. I would like to know if any of you would support me in dooing so. I would not use the BGE Soundtrack for any commercial use just for it's mear delight. I also have the means to put it on a site so that u guys would be able to download it later. I just want to know a few things:

1. If you agree with this then please send me an e-mail to xxx@hotmail.com with the subject BGE Soundtrack.

2. If you agree with this please inform other people that badly want the soundtrack and kindly ask them to support me with it.

3. All u guys who support me please send e-mails with the tracks that need riped and in wich areas of the game may i find them.

PS: All tracks will have 100% quality (no noise and disruption) They will be exactly as you hear them in-game!

Thank you all and send me e-mails!
xxx@hotmail.com

EDIT: do not post personal information on public boards.

Message Edited on 12/24/0312:29PM by Thunak

XyZspineZyX
12-23-2003, 11:57 PM
Update: I have the means to "rip" !allmost! the entire soundtrack off the game.

This means i cannot rip music wich has dialogues over it (eg: cinematics). Theese tracks can only be ripped partially, but
most (say 85%-90%) of the soudtrack i can rip!

Send me e-mails and please support me!
xxx@hotmail.com

Message Edited on 12/24/0312:30PM by Thunak

XyZspineZyX
12-24-2003, 12:11 AM
Also guys if you can please place a post on the GIVE US A SOUNDTrACK thread its kinda like a pole to get a soundtrack..

GIVE US A SOUND TRACK (http://forums.ubi.com/messages/message_view-topic.asp?name=bge_gd&id=zzybi)

perhaps with enough posts we may persuade somebody uptop to make a soundtrack available to the public.

Thanks