PDA

View Full Version : Club Competitions FAQ

UbiJustin
01-26-2015, 05:40 PM
(Originally posted on our Live Updates Blog (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-191611-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32))

We’ve had a lot of questions about our Club Competitions over the past couple of weeks, so we thought it would be a good idea to respond to some of them here.

So about these Club Competitions…

What is the objective of Club Competitions?

We created Club Competitions to offer you a new way to interact with ACU’s cooperative content. Club Competitions deliver Creed Point bonuses to highlight and incentivize playing co-op missions you might not be familiar with and perfect the use of specific Assassin actions. In order to keep things competitive, we’ve organized the competitions into Tiers and Divisions and added some rewards to win to give you both bragging rights and tangible in-game prizes to pursue.

There’s a Club in my bracket that has 2 billion points, what’s going on?

We’ve detected some scoring issues that have resulted in ludicrous scores getting posted. While we’ve not yet been able to completely eradicate the appearance of these scores, we have a solution that rectifies the situation. You may still see these scores pop up from time to time, but they will not be factored into the final scoring (and will likely not remain on the bracket leaderboard for long).

My Club won, but I didn’t play and didn’t receive the reward.

You must personally score 500 Creed Points during the active Club Competition in order to be eligible to win the reward. This is to ensure that all members of a Club participate in the success of their Club.

Why are Club Competitions ending at staggered times across different time zones?

Club Competitions are designed with a global on/off switch, so this should not be a behavior you are seeing. We have noticed that connectivity issues can cause a Club Competition to appear to be offline when it is still in effect, so check your connection if you believe a Club Competition has terminated prematurely. If the issue persists, please file a ticket with our Customer Support Team by clicking this link.

I missed a Club Competition, can I still get the reward?

YES! Rewards for Club Competitions will be granted for free to the Club that earns first place in their bracket… for two weeks. Two weeks following the end of the Club Competition, the reward will be unlocked for anyone to purchase with their choice of either Livres or Helix Credits.

My Club came in second and progressed to something called Silver II, what is that?

Club Competitions divide Clubs into several different groups in order to ensure a competitive atmosphere… we don’t want to group you up with Clubs that won’t be challenging based on your previous performance.

Here is a quick breakdown of the way everything is organized:

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/assassins-creed/ac/ClubComp_Infogfx_191614.jpg

On top of bragging rights, the different Tiers will award additional bonus Boosters: Gold Tier awards two Premium Boosters, Silver Tier awards two Regular Boosters and Bronze Tier awards one Regular Booster.

So, you’re in a Club, which competes within a bracket, arranged inside a Division in one of three Tiers. It’s a bit complicated, but only to ensure that everyone who participates is challenged appropriately.

As with any game feature, we welcome and treasure your feedback! Please keep it coming so we can continue to improve your experience with our games.

We also want to quickly mention that we are aware of and actively working on a reported bug affecting players that re-locks equipment after it’s been unlocked. We hope to have further updates on that and some other remaining issues in the near future.

SixKeys
01-26-2015, 05:49 PM
Just wanted to say I appreciate you sharing this here on the forums. This is the kind of news update that we need more of.

RADAR__4077
01-26-2015, 05:59 PM
Thanks for posting this, but you "treasure our feedback"? Lol

The biggest beef many people have is the insanely long timer to unlock gear for singleplayer.

Yes people like the comps. But I have not seen anyone against a sp alternative for unlocking legendary gear.

You have continued to ignore this and blow off those of us who speak out as the small percentage of the community".

You have punished me for preordering because I will not get the gear set I want for some time yet, while late comers will get them immediately.

NondairyGold
01-26-2015, 06:05 PM
Just wanted to say I appreciate you sharing this here on the forums. This is the kind of news update that we need more of.

Agreed... Info on patch 5 next, or even an acknowledgement that they are working on it would be awesome?!?

UbiJustin
01-26-2015, 06:30 PM
Thanks for posting this, but you "treasure our feedback"? Lol

The biggest beef many people have is the insanely long timer to unlock gear for singleplayer.

Yes people like the comps. But I have not seen anyone against a sp alternative for unlocking legendary gear.

You have continued to ignore this and blow off those of us who speak out as the small percentage of the community".

You have punished me for preordering because I will not get the gear set I want for some time yet, while late comers will get them immediately.

Our intention was to never punish anyone. We understand your concerns with this release schedule and your feedback has been provided to the development team. This is a feature we care a lot about and we thank you for your feedback.

Agreed... Info on patch 5 next, or even an acknowledgement that they are working on it would be awesome?!?

Patch 5 is being worked on and we will have more information on that soon.

RADAR__4077
01-26-2015, 06:42 PM
Our intention was to never punish anyone. We understand your concerns with this release schedule and your feedback has been provided to the development team. This is a feature we care a lot about and we thank you for your feedback.

Patch 5 is being worked on and we will have more information on that soon.

Thanks for the quick response.

Please remember for the future that some people are not interested in community challenges. I'm not asking to remove them, just that they not be the only way to unlock sp content.

If sp and mp are going to be intertwined like this, there should be options for unlocking gear to accommodate both types of players.

joelsantos24
01-26-2015, 07:02 PM
None of that answers the big challenges of the Club Competitions (CCs), really.

You guys should differentiate between the different degrees (bronze; silver; and gold) and divisions (!; 2; and 3), but according to the level of the clubs involved, not their performance in the precedent round. You are currently drawing clubs with as little as 6-8 players, together with clubs with 40-50 players, into the same groups. How is that fair? How can the smaller clubs survive? How can they compete, or rather, remain competitive?

The smaller clubs should compete with other small clubs, the same way that bigger clubs should only compete with other big clubs. Doing the opposite, or rather, keep doing the opposite, will only ensure that the smaller clubs will desist and eventually die out.

One more thing: defining a minimum of 500 Creed Points (CPs), in order for players to qualify for the eventual reward, in case their club wins the round, is absurd. This weekend, I was being awarded 890 CPs for each Air Assassination performed. The limit should be much higher (perhaps 50000 CPs). My club has 29 players, but merely 6-7 of us are active members. Is reaching 500 CPs, being active to you (or anyone, for that matter)? That is the question.

DarkForceLegend
01-26-2015, 08:21 PM
Is there a way to find our current score and standings without being in the game. My club, last time I checked was in first place, but I'd like to know if we are still in first. Granted, there is little I can do personally, but I could message some of our members to hop on and earn a few points.

I'd definitely like to see access to our score and current ranking in the companion app.

skiddalz
01-26-2015, 09:10 PM
Hi, my team was in 1st place by a lot today, but I haven't received any rewards or notifications of the competition being over or who won, it just now shows up "Club Competition Coming Soon" when I try to go look at the standings. I contributed thousands of points to my team but I haven't received a reward. It was my first Club Competition I played, but all of the equipment that you can get that requires you to play a club competition is still locked as well.

UPDATE: The sword showed up and the notification that my team won showed up as well. But, the the Legendary Medieval Hood is still locked and says it requires me to play the club competition. And the other locked equipment items are still locked as well.

UbiJustin
01-26-2015, 10:24 PM
Hi, my team was in 1st place by a lot today, but I haven't received any rewards or notifications of the competition being over or who won, it just now shows up "Club Competition Coming Soon" when I try to go look at the standings. I contributed thousands of points to my team but I haven't received a reward. It was my first Club Competition I played, but all of the equipment that you can get that requires you to play a club competition is still locked as well.

UPDATE: The sword showed up and the notification that my team won showed up as well. But, the the Legendary Medieval Hood is still locked and says it requires me to play the club competition. And the other locked equipment items are still locked as well.

You win one item per week when your club comes in first place. This week's reward is the Legendary Medieval Bracers, which you can read more about here (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-191868-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32).

Items in past club competitions or in competitions that you do not win will unlock over time.

Shicam
01-27-2015, 08:28 AM
And what with the fact that we are unable to have the real list of members of the club and communicate whit them?
Getting kicked out from your own club and been unable to contact the user who got to be the new leader?
I think that there are more problems to fix in order this clubs to work.

Nice day to everybody!

joelsantos24
01-27-2015, 11:49 AM
And what with the fact that we are unable to have the real list of members of the club and communicate whit them?
Getting kicked out from your own club and been unable to contact the user who got to be the new leader?

Nice day to everybody!
Just give up, there is no use in posting relevant questions here. I posted some very pertinent questions yesterday just above, and I was completely ignored. Not even a word, for that matter. It is inconvenient, I reckon.

koltregaskes
01-27-2015, 01:30 PM
Are there divisions above Gold I?

We are seeing the staggered end times of every comp we play. Will this be fixed?

Kiltraki
01-27-2015, 02:00 PM
For the love of all things holy, please do not do features like this in the future.

Locking singpleplayer content behind multiplayer features is universally despised, and unless you're trying to taint the brand reputation even further then I'd probably stop doing it. If you're desperate to have these, just give us a way to unlock it through offline alternatives. I know you have this 'wait two week' alternative, but my that methodology we'd be waiting half a year to unlock the content. Sorry, but most people would have finished your game by then.

Dalthor-san
01-27-2015, 03:14 PM
I like the boosts the clubs give. Although for this weeks competion there is bonus given to something called "Sync Throwblade Kill" What is this? Can't find any info anywhere on this type of kill.

UbiJustin
01-27-2015, 05:06 PM
None of that answers the big challenges of the Club Competitions (CCs), really.

You guys should differentiate between the different degrees (bronze; silver; and gold) and divisions (!; 2; and 3), but according to the level of the clubs involved, not their performance in the precedent round. You are currently drawing clubs with as little as 6-8 players, together with clubs with 40-50 players, into the same groups. How is that fair? How can the smaller clubs survive? How can they compete, or rather, remain competitive?

The smaller clubs should compete with other small clubs, the same way that bigger clubs should only compete with other big clubs. Doing the opposite, or rather, keep doing the opposite, will only ensure that the smaller clubs will desist and eventually die out.

The way clubs are currently selected is at random. Thank you for your feedback and I will pass this along to our developers.

One more thing: defining a minimum of 500 Creed Points (CPs), in order for players to qualify for the eventual reward, in case their club wins the round, is absurd. This weekend, I was being awarded 890 CPs for each Air Assassination performed. The limit should be much higher (perhaps 50000 CPs). My club has 29 players, but merely 6-7 of us are active members. Is reaching 500 CPs, being active to you (or anyone, for that matter)? That is the question.

It is what is currently set by the development team, but I will take your feedback to them.

Is there a way to find our current score and standings without being in the game. My club, last time I checked was in first place, but I'd like to know if we are still in first. Granted, there is little I can do personally, but I could message some of our members to hop on and earn a few points.

I'd definitely like to see access to our score and current ranking in the companion app.

You must be in game to view your club's score.

Nice day to everybody!

We are investigating the issues with the random kicks from clubs and I will share more information when I can. I would recommend contacting support if this issue occurs. https://support.ubi.com

Are there divisions above Gold I?

We are seeing the staggered end times of every comp we play. Will this be fixed?

Gold I is the highest division.

The club competitions should be ending at the same time for everyone. However, we have seen reports of them ending at random times and are investigating this.

For the love of all things holy, please do not do features like this in the future.

Locking singpleplayer content behind multiplayer features is universally despised, and unless you're trying to taint the brand reputation even further then I'd probably stop doing it. If you're desperate to have these, just give us a way to unlock it through offline alternatives. I know you have this 'wait two week' alternative, but my that methodology we'd be waiting half a year to unlock the content. Sorry, but most people would have finished your game by then.

Thanks for your feedback.

I like the boosts the clubs give. Although for this weeks competion there is bonus given to something called "Sync Throwblade Kill" What is this? Can't find any info anywhere on this type of kill.

As explained here (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/152-191868-16/club-competition-january-26), you must incapacitate two or more enemies with the Phantom Blade simultaneously with two or more players.

psmc3
01-27-2015, 06:29 PM
Thank you "UbiJohkr" for all your feedback. If only we had the same feedback about Patch 5 AND Initiates...

As to the Club Competitions, I recently joined a club and it's ALL advantages!
First of all, I get almost 3x more creed points for anything I do in the game (and with some actions even more), and I still get the chance of getting the gear for "free".

I actually think that Club Competitions are really fun, BUT NOT like this! It seams it's (ANOTHER) great idea from Ubisoft that was terribly executed.

Like it's been said in this, and other forums, the gear should be Unlocked from the beginning, because THAT'S WHAT WE WERE PROMISED! I believe it should be more expensive to get that gear, maybe two or three times more expensive, but still accessible from the beginning (If I could, I would choose diferent gear than the one that I have...).

So, if the Legendary Gear was Unlocked, what would we win on the competitions...? Simple, besides the Bragaging Rights, Helix Credits! That way we get the opportunity to buy and upgrade ALL the gear, not only the Legendary.

Another thing that I believe it doesn't make a lot of sense, is the different divisons, and ESPECIALLY the rewards we get because of that.
With this method (and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong), we get rewarded if we're just an avarage team, because we remain on a low level division, and with that, we get a better chance of winning a competition, beacuse we're fighting against other avarege clubs.
So, if we get, let's say the TOP 10 clubs in division Gold 1, the second best Club of the game wins... NOTHING, but the "best" club of division Bronze 2 wins the legendary gear...?! WTF?! I agree with divisions, but if the prizes were Helix Credits, you could reward us fairly... The first Club in Gold 1 division would get the biggest reward, and the second one a bit less, and so on...
That way all the clubs would try to be in division Gold 1, and ONLY the best clubs would win the biggest prizes.

To decide the winners just based on the Creed Points doesn't make a lot of sense either, it should also take into consideration the (avarege) time of completition of the missions, and/or the (avarege) time of detection on the Heists. What's the point of doing a Heist when we're ONLY worried about doing the "kill of the week", and not the detection time...?

Finally, like somene else said before, it should take A LOT more creed points to get the reward. You can get that even if you don't want to... If not 50000, at least 20000 or something like that. Also, I don't know if this already happens, but you should finish both of the week missions (the Co-Op and the Heist) at least once to get the reward of the club.

phoenix-force411
01-27-2015, 06:45 PM
This newest club competition is pretty annoying. Poison Killing an entire poisoned group will result in one kill giving you creed points only which is a waste of time. The missions that grant creed point boosts are not fun and they do not synergize well at all with the creed point actions that grant an additional boost during this competition(poison kills and sync throwblade). You might as well try killing every single enemy with poison bombs individually which will have you constantly running back to the store. Make sure you stock up on money as this competition will have you grinding hard. Level 4-5 guards(depending on their classes)will take up to 2-4 poison bombs to kill individually(Snipers only require 1), now imagine wasting 2-4 bombs on every individual guard. Yeah, it ain't fun at all! I implore you to buy the Brigand Legendary Belt to max out your poison bombs to 5, because 2 poison bombs only will make you want to throw Unity out the window. If you want to be a total *****, poison allies with poison bombs, this will still result in you earning creed points as well.

RADAR__4077
01-27-2015, 07:14 PM
@UbiJohkr

You previously stated that my concerns about the timing of the release of gear have been passed on to the developers.

Another mod stated that the 2weeks deal was the only change being made.

Is this the case? I'm just a little confused and would like some clarification.

Thank you very much for taking the time to talk with the community instead of the post-and-run we have seen in recent months.

psmc3
01-27-2015, 07:14 PM
This newest club competition is pretty annoying. Poison Killing an entire poisoned group will result in one kill giving you creed points only which is a waste of time. The missions that grant creed point boosts are not fun and they do not synergize well at all with the creed point actions that grant an additional boost during this competition(poison kills and sync throwblade). You might as well try killing every single enemy with poison bombs individually which will have you constantly running back to the store. Make sure you stock up on money as this competition will have you grinding hard. Level 4-5 guards(depending on their classes)will take up to 2-4 poison bombs to kill individually(Snipers only require 1), now imagine wasting 2-4 bombs on every individual guard. Yeah, it ain't fun at all! I implore you to buy the Brigand Legendary Belt to max out your poison bombs to 5, because 2 poison bombs only will make you want to throw Unity out the window. If you want to be a total *****, poison allies with poison bombs, this will still result in you earning creed points as well.

Yep, to only get ONE poison kill even when we kill 4 or 5 people, is JUST WRONG!

Another "great one" Ubisoft...

TO_M
01-27-2015, 10:14 PM
what the hell is a throwblade kill? Haven't seen that before.

Dalthor-san
01-27-2015, 11:05 PM
Thank you :-) i will keep my eyes on this link for any more questions regarding odd bonuses in the future.

UbiJustin
01-27-2015, 11:26 PM
what the hell is a throwblade kill? Haven't seen that before.

As explained here (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/152-191868-16/club-competition-january-26), you must incapacitate two or more enemies with the Phantom Blade simultaneously with two or more co-op players.

My_Treehawk
01-28-2015, 12:10 AM
Why are Club Competitions ending at staggered times across different time zones?

Club Competitions are designed with a global on/off switch, so this should not be a behavior you are seeing. We have noticed that connectivity issues can cause a Club Competition to appear to be offline when it is still in effect, so check your connection if you believe a Club Competition has terminated prematurely. If the issue persists, please file a ticket with our Customer Support Team by clicking this link.

UbiJohkr,

I am sure that you know we are a global club (21 countries) across many different timezones. We have seen the start up times occur nearly simultaneously, and have been tracking, testing and verifying the end times among our members since week 2. This is done while we are in voice chat and by posting screen shots, by members that have had the competition end while others are still running attempt to add points to the score, and from monitoring two separate in game clubs. So what I am about to say comes after it has been scrutinized and validated as best as can be done by our group.

1. CC starts globally with no more than about a 10 minute delay.
2. End time displays can be up to 7 hours different even within the same STATE, let alone time zone. This can even be over 28 hours different from adjacent time zones. We believe that this is just a display error because of the next item.
3. CC can end hours before the remaining time reaches zero. We have instances where members have had from 5 hours to 1 day/ 2 hours remaining when it shut down.
4. The CC ends at different time for members within the same timezone. It ends at times that have no relationship to the difference in timezones. We are fully aware of each member;s timezone and there is no connection between it and when a CC ends. It can end for a member in PST 2 hours before it does for EST, and 1 hour before a GMT member's does and 7 hours after AEST member. No possible correlation there, every week we see members in the same, or adjacent timezones ending at illogically different times.
5. Once a member's CC ends that member can no longer contribute to the score of those that are still running. We have tested this extensively and under serious monitoring of member activity for any chance a member might be on and running even solo.
6. Other clubs are able to advance (move up a rank) when the CC has ended for some members, we have seen this occur several times from member's posting screen shots that were still running.
7. We have seen clubs STOP scoring while we were still able to - especially during that 13th hour race to move up. If their CC did not end for them they would not have suddenly stopped accumulating even a single point for the next 6 hours.

This is not functioning the way you assume it does. It may not be as visual to clubs in the same region, but for us there are members with 5-7 hours remaining after others can no longer contribute. This also means that some clubs are no longer able to add points to a competition, while others in the same group can surpass them in the final hours after it has ended for other groups.

We do not at all believe that it is a "connectivity' error with the ending time. Too many factors we can track indicate that this is not at all true. We know what, and deal with connectivity errors every day. The behaviors, the scoring, the same ending times are all as unrelated to that as I am to you.

We have asked the members to come together and report this and provide you with a multitude of support tickets. However the experiences most all of the members have had with the Support site has left them totally disgusted with that service and they refuse to even use it anymore. I cannot convince them otherwise as I have had 9 tickets in, no results (including one that had a monetary loss that the support site keeps trying to close while saying that it has been corrected when nothing has been done), and keep getting the same useless responses - in fact the only actual assistance I have ever gotten came when I called and actually spoke to someone, so I can no more blame them, as I can convince them to send in "another f*****g useless ticket" as they commonly reply when asked. Instead I hope that you can take what is written here and use it, or present it to the team over there. If not, well honestly it is no big deal we will use it to our advantage somehow.

My_Treehawk
01-28-2015, 12:19 AM
Another thing that I believe it doesn't make a lot of sense, is the different divisons, and ESPECIALLY the rewards we get because of that.
With this method (and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong), we get rewarded if we're just an avarage team, because we remain on a low level division, and with that, we get a better chance of winning a competition, beacuse we're fighting against other avarege clubs.
So, if we get, let's say the TOP 10 clubs in division Gold 1, the second best Club of the game wins... NOTHING, but the "best" club of division Bronze 2 wins the legendary gear...?! WTF?! I agree with divisions, but if the prizes were Helix Credits, you could reward us fairly... The first Club in Gold 1 division would get the biggest reward, and the second one a bit less, and so on...
That way all the clubs would try to be in division Gold 1, and ONLY the best clubs would win the biggest prizes.

We already have members that have figured out that it is only a 2-week difference now to get all the gear whether you grind like a banshee to win a Gold 1 competition each week, or just go and play some other game and buy them all later on. In fact, many are now asking me to dismantle the Gold I club and start up a new club each week (they see how little the Voc2 club has to grind to win as it is in Silver now) so that they can just come on, play for a few hours and win that week's prize - much less work, same reward. Oh wait we get better Boosts. Well no one really uses them so who cares. But WAIT you get bragging rights! Well since no one can really see your score (even you cannot see it after the competition ends) the only ones you can brag to are your own members. No real feeling of reward there - we do not need to pat each other on the back and call it bragging. Heck, we could just post we get 36 million points each week, no one could prove us differently could they, so bragging is a rather empty vessel without that leader board. But WAIT.. no seriously there really is nothing else to offer them. Maybe they are on to something.

BTW - Great post UbiSoft you did more damage there than all the glitches combined and any members that were hanging on with the hope that you might make these competitions into something are quickly coming to just the state of mind I expressed above. Why is it really worth it when there is a much easier way to accomplish the same thing with far less effort? The reward just does not, in any sense of the word, justify the effort.

JohnnyPR88
01-28-2015, 08:48 PM
Okay so how do I know if my team won besides having a random pop up show up? Why is it not possible to see the last Club Competition scores so that we can verify exactly what position I've been?

I mean, I know we can see the scores throughout the competition, but there is no way to know how many Creed points were calculated at the end.

I ask this because my club was consistently ahead of the second team, yet there has been two times already we have finished second having over a million or so creed points ahead. How is it possible for a team to win the competition having mearly seconds left with a million or so creed points behind?

http://postimg.org/image/6hcg14hk3/

phoenix-force411
01-29-2015, 03:09 AM
Can you please fix poison kill creed point award? This is the worst club competition ever. It's so annoying.

EscoBlades
01-29-2015, 02:50 PM
Can you please fix poison kill creed point award? This is the worst club competition ever. It's so annoying.

Are you not being awarded bonus creed points for poison kills? Also, have you reported this issue to Support (http://support.ubi.com)?

Pat_St-P
01-29-2015, 05:05 PM
I Think he want to say that it's annoying to have the same reward for a multiple poison kill than a simple poison kill.
Yes we gain a group poison reward. But then the kill rewards the same amount of point for killing one or many at the same time.

But personally, I don't think it's a bug. It's more a design mistake. Exactly the same as the double air assassination counting like one.
But I think that at this time... The DEVs have many many many things to check at before this... It would be like the cherry on the top !!! ;-)

EscoBlades
01-29-2015, 05:51 PM
I Think he want to say that it's annoying to have the same reward for a multiple poison kill than a simple poison kill.
Yes we gain a group poison reward. But then the kill rewards the same amount of point for killing one or many at the same time.

But personally, I don't think it's a bug. It's more a design mistake. Exactly the same as the double air assassination counting like one.
But I think that at this time... The DEVs have many many many things to check at before this... It would be like the cherry on the top !!! ;-)

Okay, so yes, it is by design. You get rewarded for hitting a group with a poison bomb. You are also awarded for a Poison Bomb kill for only one member of the group that you hit.

RADAR__4077
01-29-2015, 06:44 PM
*glances back at my last post on this thread*......

*sigh*

BananaBlighter
02-02-2015, 07:54 PM
YES! I'm so happy I can get the gear without winning or if I miss a club competition. Our club hasn't won one in a while but all I have to do is wait a few weeks. I was wondering why some items that were unlocked for club competitions sometimes randomly became unlocked. I UNDERSTAND. I'm pretty rich anyway so there's something I can actually spend my money on! I was confused because eventually these competitions are going to run out and it would be sad if people who got the game late wouldn't be able to access the legendary gear.

SixKeys
02-03-2015, 01:05 AM
Our club seems to have given up after two wins. Last I checked we currently had like 1.5 million points (4th place) and the team in 1st had over 7 million. No way in hell are the other clubs gonna catch up with them.

doktrin
02-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Our club seems to have given up after two wins. Last I checked we currently had like 1.5 million points (4th place) and the team in 1st had over 7 million. No way in hell are the other clubs gonna catch up with them.

My club won 3 by grinding our asses off. In the most recent comp, the first place team had 10 million by day 2. The MMO-ification of AC is a joke.

Emson13 xx
02-03-2015, 08:54 PM
A quick question
What have all the equipment/gear rewards been so far?

phoenix-force411
02-03-2015, 09:21 PM
Is this normal for me, or no? The Legendary Medieval Bracer was unlocked for me to buy it although my club did not win the last competition. I bought the bracer for 150,000 livres and it hasn't even been two weeks yet. Still I'm keeping it.

Selian DeSang
02-04-2015, 05:02 AM
same thing happened to me, the medieval bracer was unlocked so i went ahead and purchased with livres. hopefully this is ubi responding to the gamers and not just some hiccup

Green_Reaper
02-04-2015, 10:22 AM
Is this normal for me, or no? The Legendary Medieval Bracer was unlocked for me to buy it although my club did not win the last competition. I bought the bracer for 150,000 livres and it hasn't even been two weeks yet. Still I'm keeping it.

Same here. It might have been a slip up. I don't see any update on the first post of this thread. If not, and it's legit, then I'm really happy.:o

RADAR__4077
02-04-2015, 07:12 PM
Same here. It might have been a slip up. I don't see any update on the first post of this thread. If not, and it's legit, then I'm really happy.:o

I would still be far from happy considering I paid for the game months ago and am still waiting for word on when I will get my favorite set (military).

I'll see if it's available for me tonight. It would be nice, but it's not enough imo.

Green_Reaper
02-05-2015, 10:21 AM
I would still be far from happy considering I paid for the game months ago and am still waiting for word on when I will get my favorite set (military).

I'll see if it's available for me tonight. It would be nice, but it's not enough imo.

Doesn't make it any less of a drag, but it sure beats waiting half a month to get every little piece.

C6Z06Corvette
02-07-2015, 05:17 AM
I concur with many of the comments regarding club competition. The club I'm in has 45 members but, I know not all contribute/participate, and I also know that my contribution to is about 1/3 of the total points of the club. I realize this is not an issue with the competition but may address the question about each member having to earn just 500 points to reap club rewards. Maybe it should take into consideration the number of club members as a percentage of the clubs total points.

I have been unable to participate in any co-op missions or heists for about ten days. Others have complained of the same problem, but I haven't seen anything on this forum addressing this as associated with club competition. What's the point of having club competition to encourage co-op play when co-op play doesn't work?

My issue with linking equipment/weapons with co-op play is related to my issue with earning equipment/weapons by advancing through the game. It has been my experience that by the time I earn some awesome weapon, I no longer really need it. As an example, the lamp you get upon completing the last mission in franciade is useless as you don't need it anymore.

I would like ubisoft to respond with direct answers to issues or at least acknowledge that there is a problem and the team is working on it.

DevilDuStER23
02-08-2015, 07:57 PM
All the items I won with my club haven't unlocked... message - ''you have helix credit pending on this server'' plus the issue with all the other items being locked which was caused by the DLC... any possible fix for this around??

psmc3
02-09-2015, 12:06 PM
All the items I won with my club haven't unlocked... message - ''you have helix credit pending on this server'' ??

Had the same problem with the Schiavona Sword comp, a couple of weeks ago, only got the sword unlocked one week after the comp ended...

DevilDuStER23
02-09-2015, 12:39 PM
[QUOTE = only got the sword unlocked one week after the comp ended...[/QUOTE]

Yeah the Schiavona is one of the items that wont unlock for me, I hoped it would unlock after club competition had finished but it hasn't, its been weeks now and its all still locked :/

Selian DeSang
02-09-2015, 06:58 PM
well i dont know if there is a delay or last week was just a fluke but came in second in the club comp and the hood has not unlocked for purchase like the bracer did. but seeing as i didnt check till a few days in last time there may be a delay, or it was just a fluke.

besides tournament and disabling bells? there are no bells or very few in that mission if i recall.

assassin0819
02-11-2015, 06:58 AM
So there is a lot of different opinions when it comes to the club competition rewards. some people say if you don't participate in the competition it will never unlock, others say it will after two weeks, others say that they won but have not got the rewards.....so I guess my question is: what is true? I only recently got the game with my Xbox One bundle, and from reading the updates on club competitions I know that one if not more of the first club competition rewards should be available to me (assuming that it unlocks for absolutely everyone and not just those her do the club competition) so why haven't they? I really hope that these issues will be resolved soon. It would kind of suck if it were a SOL situation and I can never get those items all because I didn't have $300+ to shell out beforehand. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

assassin0819
02-11-2015, 02:58 PM
I set it to receive email updates on this thread and I got an email saying someone replied.....it said the username of the one to respond was "assassiin0819" (notice the extra 'I') but I cannot see the impersonator's comment. I felt the need to clarify that I do plan on keeping up with the games and the impersonator is just that.

Locopells
02-11-2015, 05:02 PM
It was deleted. Ban evasion troll, don't sweat it.

Selian DeSang
02-13-2015, 03:57 AM
@assassin0819 check and see what legendary gear is unlocked, you should have pieces of the military, medieval, and prowler to be had but some pieces have to be unlocked via the mp missions(can be played single player) other armor should be phantom,brigand, and musketeer.... now if the legendary armor is unlocking for everyone as they say it should be, you will be able to purchase most if not all of the san coulette gear. if it says it is locked and requires you to play club comp. then we know they were lying and it looks like you are out of luck to get the gear(lets hope not shall we)

BloodyAugust
02-17-2015, 01:46 AM
So are they still unlocking gear after 2 weeks? The Sans-Culottes Belt hasn't unlocked yet and that competition started on Jan 12. Schiavona has not unlocked either.

FPVMeanMAORI
02-17-2015, 06:54 AM
Creed points boost for tagged kill. Can you please confirm if this is working. I have tried to make it work. No luck so far. As I understand it, we are required to kill a target someone else has marked. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Pat_St-P
02-17-2015, 10:39 PM
(Originally posted on our Live Updates Blog (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/community/liveupdates/live_updates_details.aspx?c=tcm:154-191611-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32))

We’ve had a lot of questions about our Club Competitions over the past couple of weeks, so we thought it would be a good idea to respond to some of them here.

We created Club Competitions to offer you a new way to interact with ACU’s cooperative content. Club Competitions deliver Creed Point bonuses to highlight and incentivize playing co-op missions you might not be familiar with and perfect the use of specific Assassin actions. In order to keep things competitive, we’ve organized the competitions into Tiers and Divisions and added some rewards to win to give you both bragging rights and tangible in-game prizes to pursue.

We’ve detected some scoring issues that have resulted in ludicrous scores getting posted. While we’ve not yet been able to completely eradicate the appearance of these scores, we have a solution that rectifies the situation. You may still see these scores pop up from time to time, but they will not be factored into the final scoring (and will likely not remain on the bracket leaderboard for long).

You must personally score 500 Creed Points during the active Club Competition in order to be eligible to win the reward. This is to ensure that all members of a Club participate in the success of their Club.

YES! Rewards for Club Competitions will be granted for free to the Club that earns first place in their bracket… for two weeks. Two weeks following the end of the Club Competition, the reward will be unlocked for anyone to purchase with their choice of either Livres or Helix Credits.

My Club came in second and progressed to something called Silver II, what is that?

Club Competitions divide Clubs into several different groups in order to ensure a competitive atmosphere… we don’t want to group you up with Clubs that won’t be challenging based on your previous performance.

http://static9.cdn.ubi.com/resource/en-GB/game/assassins-creed/ac/ClubComp_Infogfx_191614.jpg

On top of bragging rights, the different Tiers will award additional bonus Boosters: Gold Tier awards two Premium Boosters, Silver Tier awards two Regular Boosters and Bronze Tier awards one Regular Booster.

So, you’re in a Club, which competes within a bracket, arranged inside a Division in one of three Tiers. It’s a bit complicated, but only to ensure that everyone who participates is challenged appropriately.

As with any game feature, we welcome and treasure your feedback! Please keep it coming so we can continue to improve your experience with our games.

We also want to quickly mention that we are aware of and actively working on a reported bug affecting players that re-locks equipment after it’s been unlocked. We hope to have further updates on that and some other remaining issues in the near future.

Is it just me or the up and down switch at the end of each club comp doesn'T seems to work too.
We have been playin in gold division 1 against a club for the fourth weeks in a row. Even if they finished in position 5 and 6 each weeks.
The up a level seems to work but not the down.

So it can explain why we keep having, poor club or dismantled club still in Gold division.
Let say they won their 3 or 4 first club comp. They finally reach gold 1 but it seems taht they never go down....

Landruner
02-18-2015, 12:20 AM
Is it just me or the up and down switch at the end of each club comp doesn'T seems to work too.
We have been playin in gold division 1 against a club for the fourth weeks in a row. Even if they finished in position 5 and 6 each weeks.

So it can explain why we keep having, poor club or dismantled club still in Gold division.
Let say they won their 3 or 4 first club comp. They finally reach gold 1 but it seems taht they never go down....

I have no problem with the ACU Co-op and the Club competiion system....

HOWEVER & ALAS...LIKE USUAL THE DOWNFALL:

(1) Most of the time, I can't join session with people from my Club/Group, member can't Joint me neither, and I have to play against other club only (That sucks for meeting the goals of the club setting offers by the game)
(2) The legendary items do not unlock (Assuming that is the best gear of the game - that sucks!!!!!) - It would have been nicer to get items that are not already locked on the game.

In short: I hope that the (legendary) locked items by the club competition unlock sooner or later because so far that really a piece of deception and frustration.
Sarcastically; for almost a "Master level" between the weapons bug and the Locked items that do not unlock I only have barely 10 legendary pieces of gear I can use, the rest of the gear (weapons and equipment) is nagging me.

BloodyAugust
02-18-2015, 12:22 AM

Basically yeah, my club won the first 3 comps but is now dead. We have finished either 5 or 6 for the last several weeks and still are competing against clubs that put numbers 20x us.

Landruner
02-23-2015, 11:22 AM
You win one item per week when your club comes in first place. This week's reward is the Legendary Medieval Bracers, which you can read more about here (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-US/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:152-191868-16&ct=tcm:148-76770-32).

Items in past club competitions or in competitions that you do not win will unlock over time.

Just a question then "WHEN?" Items locked by past weeks Club competition did not unlock at all in my game, and this despite Patch 5.

I voluntary missed the 2 first weeks mostly because of the headache i got not being to be able to play the game correctly on my PS4.

Then when I forced my self to give a chance to that game and re-play the co-op missions, I got server issues with serious in game glitches that was making most of the time the co-op missions unplayable online. Also I could not invite other player from my club to joint me since we were getting "server issues".

Now, that everything seems to work...(once in a while)....well, I am missing half of the club competition legendary gear of the past weeks.
- Also I have 45 members in my new club, that is about 3 weeks old now, and no one seems to any longer playing ACU.
Honestly we are apparently just 5 active members that to try to stay in first position and only 3 members to try to comp0lete the goal of the club competition.

In short
I think in a piece of paper you Club competition was a nice idea, but in the application with the game's problems and all that server connection issues the result is chaotic & disappointing.

Also why having locked the best gear behind that club competition wall ? Why not having instead made the legendary gear affordable for the ones that participate on the clubs competitions, and leave the other the option to still buy it ? Example: That piece of gear will be cheaper or free if you participate in the clubs competition, but you still can buy it for the in game price.

Why at Ubisoft and especially for this franchise are you so draconian and despotic about how the players should play their AC game(s)? Why are you forcing them to meet challenges that they do not want to be involved with?.

Why are you punishing your players and fans by some stupidly locking the in game content for a game that they already paid for?

I mean for a lot of people ACU could have been more accepted and enjoyable if on the top of its issues you did not make the game a total piece of work.

siralex1986
02-23-2015, 02:36 PM
Quick question: in order to get 500 points and get the rewards I must play those co-op missions actually co-op or solo is fine as well?
I'm asking cause I usually end up playing in weird hours and even if my club is worldwide, I may have sometime difficulties finding buddies to play with; but as long as I can get points for my club and for my rewards even in private/solo mode, I'm fine!

EDIT: also, second question, how do I see in game what competition is online?

Selian DeSang
02-23-2015, 03:27 PM
siralex any and all creed points you earn (even the ones you get just for running around paris and killing people) go to club total, you do not have to do co-op missions to get creed points but they are useful because you can gain a whole lot more in a shorter amount of time.

siralex1986
02-23-2015, 04:18 PM
siralex any and all creed points you earn (even the ones you get just for running around paris and killing people) go to club total, you do not have to do co-op missions to get creed points but they are useful because you can gain a whole lot more in a shorter amount of time.

Oh that's great, so those missions are only useful as they give you double points, but are not mandatory, cool.

And is there a way to see in game what the double points missions are currently?

Selian DeSang
02-23-2015, 05:05 PM
go to the my brotherhood section of the menu, and go to club competition it will show who the five clubs you are up against and who is leading and applicable missions and actions for that week that are awarding double points.

siralex1986
02-23-2015, 05:11 PM
go to the my brotherhood section of the menu, and go to club competition it will show who the five clubs you are up against and who is leading and applicable missions and actions for that week that are awarding double points.

Thanks man, much appreciated.

Patteeeeee
02-24-2015, 06:07 AM
Sooo... I guess UBI just said screw it? No more unlocks after 2 weeks? No schiavona or sans belt? or id it just my game?

XJosh_StrangerX
02-24-2015, 07:30 AM
Sooo... I guess UBI just said screw it? No more unlocks after 2 weeks? No schiavona or sans belt? or id it just my game?
I wonder about this too, it say that they will but mine hasn't ether

Selian DeSang
02-26-2015, 03:40 PM
i dont know what is happening with you guys but i have been able to purchase all the equipment that has been released that i did not win.... just bought the medieval pants last night, and our club came in second to last from that week.

Patteeeeee
02-26-2015, 09:28 PM
Probably just a glitch, you know, that thing this stupid game is riddled with

Landruner
02-26-2015, 09:56 PM

No it is not your game only for some obscure reasons I got them locked too! No clue if they will unlock in the future(?), if it will be a round #2 for the club competition or if it is the end of it (?) - I just remember from last year that my explorer outfit from AC4BF (and 2 other items) are still locked because of the unsuitability of the Ubisoft server error connection(s) and issues.

!!!!!:mad:!!!!!!

Edit: Just after writing this above - I discovered today (Feb 26th 2015 ) that apparently the locked items from the past club competitions (Including the sword Schiavona) finally unlocked in my game on PS4 -

Hopefully, the ones still locked are the ones corresponding for the future club competitions - I tried to match the past rewards from club competition events, and apparently I got all of them.

Agent_Rainbow
02-26-2015, 10:22 PM
I wish Ubisoft would just be done with the Club Comps and unlock all the Legendary gear held hostage behind them. Previous ACs never had such things (minus Community Challenges in AC4, but these only locked mediocre/rubbish equipment behind them and a few outfits hardly anyone wore) and never needed them. Many of us put dozens of hours into previous AC games without CCs. Please Ubisoft, I implore you. I get what you're trying to do but Club Competitions are going/have gone the way of Communism - a beautiful concept in theory, but poorly implemented to the detriment of gamers.

Landruner
02-26-2015, 10:49 PM
I wish Ubisoft would just be done with the Club Comps and unlock all the Legendary gear held hostage behind them. Previous ACs never had such things (minus Community Challenges in AC4, but these only locked mediocre/rubbish equipment behind them and a few outfits hardly anyone wore) and never needed them. Many of us put dozens of hours into previous AC games without CCs. Please Ubisoft, I implore you. I get what you're trying to do but Club Competitions are going/have gone the way of Communism - a beautiful concept in theory, but poorly implemented to the detriment of gamers.

Yes you are right and i shall add they voluntary punished their users for no reason(!?!)
Furthermore locking the best contents by those "rubbish" club competitions is just sabotaging and braking the gameplay for the ones that can't get those feature work properly - Note and consider that it is a total slap in the the face of their fan and customers because their Ubisoft servers are never faithful and reliable.

I wrote abbe "rubbish" club competitions mostly because of that we cannot trust Ubisoft's online logistic, and we cannot trust any longer their business logic in pushing their customers in using them and then punishing them for doing it.
-----------------------------------------
Edit: Just after writing this above - I discovered today (Feb 26th 2015 ) that apparently the locked items from the past club competitions (Including the sword Schiavona) finally unlocked in my game on PS4....

Hopefully, the ones still locked are the ones corresponding for the future club competitions - I tried to match the past rewards from club competition events, and apparently I got all of them.

RADAR__4077
02-27-2015, 07:35 PM
I still think it is ridiculous that I preordered the game. I want the complete legendary military set.

I see some of it is locked behind cc.

Club comps are not even online yet.

Wait a couple months.

Ubisoft unlocks some gear I have no interest in, proving it is not difficult.

Club comps come online. I see only the winner of a week long grindfest gets ONE item.

2 months later, still no sign of the gear I want.

Anyone who picks up the game this summer has everything unlocked.

HOW IS THIS A GOOD IDEA?!?!?!

Don't even get me started on initiates and the companion crap.

Selian DeSang
02-28-2015, 02:09 AM
these competitions are becoming tedious.... i have a 35 person team and only four or so play..... seriously ubisoft just unlock the rest of the gear after this week and be done with it... it will be freaking march and i still dont have the gear i want.... and i have 100% ed this game already.... completely with dlc and all. without the gear i wanted.... that is in the game.... locked because you said it should be.... how long do you think this can go on? the only reason people seem interested is because they want their gear that is being dangled in front of them. this stopped being fun after the second week.

sorry for all the .... i have to calm myself during these rants.

Agent_Rainbow
02-28-2015, 05:15 PM
I still think it is ridiculous that I preordered the game. I want the complete legendary military set.

I see some of it is locked behind cc.

Club comps are not even online yet.

Wait a couple months.

Ubisoft unlocks some gear I have no interest in, proving it is not difficult.

Club comps come online. I see only the winner of a week long grindfest gets ONE item.

2 months later, still no sign of the gear I want.

Anyone who picks up the game this summer has everything unlocked.

HOW IS THIS A GOOD IDEA?!?!?!

Don't even get me started on initiates and the companion crap.

My sentiments exactly. I now have the Medieval set, but I've got my eye on that Napoleonic set and I desire that now. This whole Club Comp bollocks is a tragedy. Any b**tard who buys the game in July will have a whole game. I'm definitely buying Victory used next year, if I buy it all.

phoenix-force411
03-01-2015, 09:20 AM
The Club Competitions were meant to extend the game's longevity, but in reality, it's really just burning it out quicker. I can't even wear what I want, because of club comps and the need to worry about creed points. I'd like to wear everything, but that is certainly not the case.

Agent_Rainbow
03-01-2015, 03:10 PM
The Club Competitions were meant to extend the game's longevity, but in reality, it's really just burning it out quicker. I can't even wear what I want, because of club comps and the need to worry about creed points. I'd like to wear everything, but that is certainly not the case.

I actually had a vivid dream last night that Club Comps were scrapped and I was running around Paris in a full set of Legendary Napoleonic gear. Then I woke up and realised it wasn't real

Agent_Rainbow
03-07-2015, 04:27 PM
Why aren't you boys fighting ubisoft's criminal policies?

RADAR__4077
03-07-2015, 04:52 PM
Why aren't you boys fighting ubisoft's criminal policies?

Criminal?

Anyway, I began fighting back in December, when you could see the locked gear but there was not any kind of word as to when the comps would start!

I started a petition to remove the requirements, it was ignored.

After the comps started, I started a poll. I believe around 97% of close to 200 people wanted the gear unlocked.

This was blown off as "a small percentage of the overall community" and I was told I could not expect to represent the millions of people who bought the game.

So, until ubisoft shows more respect for fans WHO HAVE PLAYED EVERY GAME IN THE SERIES they will not get another penny from me.

I work hard for my money, and will not give it to people who treat me with contempt.

Agent_Rainbow
03-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Criminal?

Anyway, I began fighting back in December, when you could see the locked gear but there was not any kind of word as to when the comps would start!

I started a petition to remove the requirements, it was ignored.

After the comps started, I started a poll. I believe around 97% of close to 200 people wanted the gear unlocked.

This was blown off as "a small percentage of the overall community" and I was told I could not expect to represent the millions of people who bought the game.

So, until ubisoft shows more respect for fans WHO HAVE PLAYED EVERY GAME IN THE SERIES they will not get another penny from me.

I work hard for my money, and will not give it to people who treat me with contempt.

The use of the word 'criminal' was a symptom of my discontent. But yeah, I've played AC since the very first game all those years ago and feel truly shafted with Unity. Will certainly be picking up Victory used next year.

Bombyx47
03-11-2015, 01:12 PM
So if I understand right, even if my club didnt win a club competition I still can unlock a piece of equipment. For example, i really wanted the Legendary Prowler coat but my team finished second in our club competition so I couldnt have it as a reward, but based on what you said, in two weeks, i should be able to unlock it and get it even if I have to pay for it?

RADAR__4077
03-12-2015, 03:26 AM
^correct

WildBill_67
03-24-2015, 01:49 PM
What is up with this weeks competition? It should have started yesterday and here it is Tuesday morning and still no competition! Come on Ubisoft pull your heads out and fix this!

tommo256
03-27-2015, 10:34 PM
So, everything unlocks 2 weeks later... so if I check back in like 6 months I can just buy everything with Livres right?

ny34anto
03-28-2015, 02:17 PM
thank you

http://bestpicsfl.gq/7/o.png

skiddalz
04-03-2015, 04:01 AM
I've been playing club competition since Monday and it's been working fine. My team is in first place right now. But a few hours ago the club competition hasn't been showing up. It just says "club competition coming soon" - Anyone know what the problem is?

BTHRZero
04-17-2015, 11:12 PM
Ok so I have made sure my Club has won the last 5 events so I can get the gear. But the blog says next week will be the last and it is the Napoleonic Hood. Soooo Why is the Legendary Napoleonic Chest, Legendary Napoleonic Bracer's, and Officer's Bardiche still locked for me? Because that is a total of 4 not 5 counting the Duckfoot for this week.

So by the "Unlocks after two weeks" BS you are shovelling I should already have those Unlocked should I not? so why have I not?

Because I am already 1.5 Mil ahead for this week so the Duckfoot is mine, but those other 3 are awol. I would like my damn gear.

Agent_Rainbow
04-18-2015, 11:07 AM
Ok so I have made sure my Club has won the last 5 events so I can get the gear. But the blog says next week will be the last and it is the Napoleonic Hood. Soooo Why is the Legendary Napoleonic Chest, Legendary Napoleonic Bracer's, and Officer's Bardiche still locked for me? Because that is a total of 4 not 5 counting the Duckfoot for this week.

So by the "Unlocks after two weeks" BS you are shovelling I should already have those Unlocked should I not? so why have I not?

Because I am already 1.5 Mil ahead for this week so the Duckfoot is mine, but those other 3 are awol. I would like my damn gear.

I'm wondering the same thing. Luckily this whole Club Competition abomination will be dead in a few weeks

Selian DeSang
04-19-2015, 04:18 PM
reading that next weeks is the last week and the hood i want is on the line..... funny thing is, the announcement says to be the first is your division? this scares me... not just first in my normal weeks comp, but first in the division? that is a little unfair if it is true... course could be just badly worded.

BTHRZero
04-20-2015, 02:23 PM
So as I said, the Duckfoot this week was mine, the club won! We were award the item, I tried to equip it and upgrade it and am now met with the message

"You already have a Helix Credits transaction pending on the server"

What the hell does this even mean? So we won the gun but now I can not use it, upgrade it or do anything with the damn thing. WTF.

ShadoeKat
04-20-2015, 07:07 PM
Hood competition, there are some crazy numbers showing up for a club...like in 20 minutes numbers have more than quadrupled. Enines My stun kills only register once during a mission on 3 enemy kills. 2 enemies later not registered.

The numbers r not logical and even more so in that amount if time and stun grenade kills not always registering.

EpicFai1z
04-20-2015, 08:57 PM
Has it been mentioned how the items that require club competition to unlocked will be unlocked after the club competition has ended, as I want a full set of armour and I'm gonna miss these weekly things only reason I keep playing the game adds a bit of extra incentive.

Agent_Rainbow
04-26-2015, 03:02 PM
I missed the club comp for the 5 shot duck foot (which is a rubbish pistol given the 200k livre price point, the fact it doesn't one hit kill 4 star standard guards and that the spread is very inconsistent) but when I went on ACU today I was able to purchase it. Does this mean that the 2 week unlock formula is discontinued? Once I get my Napoleonic set I will be all but done with the game. This club comp malarki cannot end fast enough

Selian DeSang
04-26-2015, 04:08 PM
i just started a new game two days ago and was looking through all the gear to make sure it could be purchased (it can at least everything up to todays comp.) and the five foot was up for purchase so i would almost go out on a limb and say yes it is up for grabs now, same thing happened with the medieval bracer.

Selian DeSang
04-27-2015, 03:13 PM
oh look it was the coat and not the hood awarded this week.... love how things keep messing up, seriously all it takes is an email and things could go so much smoother.

Trih333
04-27-2015, 06:03 PM
Same here, i thought I unlocked the legendary napoleonic hood and surprise! the legendray napoleonic coat unlocked !
I...
What?

Agent_Rainbow
04-27-2015, 06:35 PM
Same here, i thought I unlocked the legendary napoleonic hood and surprise! the legendray napoleonic coat unlocked !
I...
What?

Newest club comp is for the Napoleonic bracers

Ubi-Kay
04-28-2015, 11:22 AM
Hello everyone,

Thanks for raising this. I'll look into it.

Daniel22009
04-28-2015, 02:46 PM
Hey guys I have participated in the club compitions and I seem to be getting an error with gaining my reward, i have missed out on two pieces of equipment that I should of received but I haven't. I know I'm not the only one getting these issues because I have spoken to the other members of my club and they haven't been rewarded the items promised. We have all done our part and should of received the duckfoot pistol and the napoleonic hood by now and yet we have not had these items unlocked in our inventory. I contacted ubisoft and the referred me to the forum. Our club name is ACMasterElites and we all play AC on Xbox one. I hope you can get back to me on this issue. My club would appreciate it.

Agent_Rainbow
04-28-2015, 03:21 PM
Hello everyone,

Thanks for raising this. I'll look into it.

I beg you and the powers that be at Ubisoft simply end these club competitions right now. There are like two items left that may as well be unlocked. Please, I beg of you Ubisoft.

Trih333
04-29-2015, 06:02 PM
I beg you and the powers that be at Ubisoft simply end these club competitions right now. There are like two items left that may as well be unlocked. Please, I beg of you Ubisoft.

Yeah... I finally managed to finish the game at 100percent (even if it says I have 87 out of 90 mementos) and it's harder and harder to just come back and play the game...
Walking around is nice and all... but it gets old...

HDinHB
05-13-2015, 04:52 PM
Yeah, it looks like Ubi has finally given up on the club competitions. I think they let it run on autopilot and it has finally stopped running. Remember a few weeks ago they said they were saving the best for last? That is when the wheels fell off the wagon, and it's finally come to a stop.

I believe the bardiche would have been this week's prize if the competition had continued. The duck foot should unlock eventually, it took over a week for many people who won it. The fleur de lys is DLC, I think it was part of the season pass. I don't know if it's available in one of the other bundles, but it wasn't part of the club competition.

Agent_Rainbow
05-13-2015, 07:55 PM
Yeah, it looks like Ubi has finally given up on the club competitions. I think they let it run on autopilot and it has finally stopped running. Remember a few weeks ago they said they were saving the best for last? That is when the wheels fell off the wagon, and it's finally come to a stop.

I believe the bardiche would have been this week's prize if the competition had continued. The duck foot should unlock eventually, it took over a week for many people who won it. The fleur de lys is DLC, I think it was part of the season pass. I don't know if it's available in one of the other bundles, but it wasn't part of the club competition.

The Officer's Bardiche is still locked and it looks like it will remain so. I don't care for the weapon itself, but it would be nice if Ubi unlocked it

AnnieBeGood
05-14-2015, 09:44 PM
Its unlocked.

TheTinyAssassin
05-21-2015, 02:38 AM
I'm probably late to all of this, especially since I rarely use forums in general, but is the club competition over? I'm literally missing two items from it and I wanted to get everything lol

HDinHB
05-21-2015, 04:09 PM
There's no official word, but I think you can put a fork in it. Ubi isn't very good about announcing the end of things. What are you missing? I think everything should be unlocked by now.

Landruner
05-22-2015, 12:32 AM
There's no official word, but I think you can put a fork in it. Ubi isn't very good about announcing the end of things. What are you missing? I think everything should be unlocked by now.

I am missing the LEGENDARY NAPOLEONIC HOOD - It is still locked in my game....(???)

bad_johnny_law
05-22-2015, 03:43 PM
I am missing the LEGENDARY NAPOLEONIC HOOD - It is still locked in my game....(???)

I'm still missing the Legendary Napoleonic Hood as well. It's the only thing left to perfect my gear load-out!!

TheTinyAssassin
05-25-2015, 05:33 AM
Yeah it looks like the stuff that was locked has become available and I was able to purchase them, it's a shame I really did enjoy the club stuff

bad_johnny_law
05-27-2015, 01:08 AM
Yeah it looks like the stuff that was locked has become available and I was able to purchase them, it's a shame I really did enjoy the club stuff

Legendary Napoleonic Hood still hasn't unlocked on my end.

Grimlocke Prime
05-28-2015, 07:39 AM
I have had the game since launch but to due to work and family I never got to play the game enough until recently and now there has been a stop to club competitions what are you going to do for us players who still do not have all the gear? Are you going to unlock it for us or are you going to let the community down and screw us over by ignoring this locked gear issue?

Copyright Theft
05-29-2015, 08:22 AM
I have had the game since launch but to due to work and family I never got to play the game enough until recently and now there has been a stop to club competitions what are you going to do for us players who still do not have all the gear? Are you going to unlock it for us or are you going to let the community down and screw us over by ignoring this locked gear issue?

All the club competition gear unlocks for purchase two weeks after the competition ends, so you should see it all available now.