PDA

View Full Version : If I buy the new DLC will it work for me? I have the no Weapons that I buy bug

NICK.ALTMAN
01-24-2015, 09:43 AM
Hi Ubisoft and hi all. I have the bug where the weapons that I buy don't stick in my inventory. I have to buy them all over again and the weapons that I got playing missions are unequipable. Here is the thread;

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/988727-AC-Unity-All-the-weapons-I-buy-they-don-t-stay-in-my-Inventory

So my questions is, if I buy the new DLC will I be able to use the weapons?

I have this bug reported official for more then a month and no response from Ubisoft.

Thank you. You are the best!

NICK.ALTMAN
01-26-2015, 01:11 PM
Ubisoft can I get an answer please?

Diarmuid_III
01-26-2015, 10:49 PM
Hi Ubisoft and hi all. I have the bug where the weapons that I buy don't stick in my inventory. I have to buy them all over again and the weapons that I got playing missions are unequipable. Here is the thread;

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/988727-AC-Unity-All-the-weapons-I-buy-they-don-t-stay-in-my-Inventory

So my questions is, if I buy the new DLC will I be able to use the weapons?

I have this bug reported official for more then a month and no response from Ubisoft.

Thank you. You are the best!

I have this issue and I am sure many others do to. I have unlocked equipment that I cannot equip. Why? Who knows! In fact everything I have "won" in Dead Kings cannot be equipped .e.g. the Sword of Suger.

strigoi1958
01-26-2015, 10:54 PM
I have this issue and I am sure many others do to. I have unlocked equipment that I cannot equip. Why? Who knows! In fact everything I have "won" in Dead Kings cannot be equipped .e.g. the Sword of Suger.

Oh I'm sorry I did see a solution for the sword of suger problem but I cannot remember it... it was something like equip a pistol go back in game.. then equip a rifle then equip a pistol and then go back in game and the sword should be equipped again...

I'm sure it was in the comments at the bottom of a ubi news announcement on the club competitions... either the 19th to 26th that just ended or the previous week.. I will try to find it

strigoi1958
01-26-2015, 11:00 PM
I found it... I hope it makes sense....

Memnoq 1 day ago
Im trying to post this tid bit where I can. For many we cannot equip a lot of new gear or even some of the old after the dlc came out. One piece of gear I really wanted to grab was the Eagle Sugar Sword. Well after completing the brain busting riddles and running all over the map i was rewarded. I had unlocked the sword with the Eagle hilt!!! But then...I couldn't equip the dang thing!!!

Well after searching the internet for days I came upon one quick small blurb in another forum.

I really want to apologize to the person that made the original post. I was so excited to see if it worked that I lost the thread looking for any similar posts to ewuip other "stuck" items. So...long story short (to late)...

To equip the Eagle sword, go to weapons, equip any rifle then go straight to pistols and then equip any one of those. Back out to the game and...TA-DA!! There it is. Remember you must unlock the sword first for this to work.

Happy hacking!!

If anyone has another way to equip the mortars please let me know. Thanks.

FlagShareLikeReply
My_Treehawk 1 day ago
@Memnoq

Was it this post (you're welcome BTW), and no we have not found a workaround that allow the use of the other items, we hit on this one purely by luck one day. ;)

Workaround for those wishing to equip the Eagle of Suger

[Our thanks to My_Treehawk who found and suggested this workaround, which has been validated by our tech teams. They are currently working on a permanent fix for this issue]

Those wishing to access, equip and upgrade the Eagle of Suger in the Dead Kings DLC can follow the steps listed below as a workaround:

Go to your Gear Loadout screen and equip ANY rifle.

Exit from the menu and return to the in-game screen

Return to the Gear Loadout screen and equip the Pistol you want

You should find now that the Eagle of Suger is both equipped and can be upgraded. Note - if you change to any other melee weapon you will need to repeat these steps to have the Eagle of Suger equip itself again.

Diarmuid_III
01-27-2015, 07:43 AM
I found it... I hope it makes sense....

Memnoq 1 day ago
Im trying to post this tid bit where I can. For many we cannot equip a lot of new gear or even some of the old after the dlc came out. One piece of gear I really wanted to grab was the Eagle Sugar Sword. Well after completing the brain busting riddles and running all over the map i was rewarded. I had unlocked the sword with the Eagle hilt!!! But then...I couldn't equip the dang thing!!!

Well after searching the internet for days I came upon one quick small blurb in another forum.

I really want to apologize to the person that made the original post. I was so excited to see if it worked that I lost the thread looking for any similar posts to ewuip other "stuck" items. So...long story short (to late)...

To equip the Eagle sword, go to weapons, equip any rifle then go straight to pistols and then equip any one of those. Back out to the game and...TA-DA!! There it is. Remember you must unlock the sword first for this to work.

Happy hacking!!

If anyone has another way to equip the mortars please let me know. Thanks.

FlagShareLikeReply
My_Treehawk 1 day ago
@Memnoq

Was it this post (you're welcome BTW), and no we have not found a workaround that allow the use of the other items, we hit on this one purely by luck one day. ;)

Workaround for those wishing to equip the Eagle of Suger

[Our thanks to My_Treehawk who found and suggested this workaround, which has been validated by our tech teams. They are currently working on a permanent fix for this issue]

Those wishing to access, equip and upgrade the Eagle of Suger in the Dead Kings DLC can follow the steps listed below as a workaround:

Go to your Gear Loadout screen and equip ANY rifle.

Return to the Gear Loadout screen and equip the Pistol you want

You should find now that the Eagle of Suger is both equipped and can be upgraded. Note - if you change to any other melee weapon you will need to repeat these steps to have the Eagle of Suger equip itself again.

You are a champion. This worked for me. Thanks mate.

jeffies04
01-27-2015, 07:08 PM
I, for one, would like to be able to get my guillotine gun back. The only way I know how is to replay the mission where you get it.

strigoi1958
01-27-2015, 07:26 PM
I, for one, would like to be able to get my guillotine gun back. The only way I know how is to replay the mission where you get it.

that may or may not work...others have gear that can be purchased and lost and purchased over and over.. some have weapons and gear locked permanently. I have every bicorn AND I went round and did them all again but the napoleonic outfit will not unlock... my last achievement was (and still is) hydrogen bonded which should unlock after 100% sync of dead kings, which I have but it still is locked... it's nothing important, just different clothing and a thing that says I have done, what I already know I have done :)

NICK.ALTMAN
01-28-2015, 11:19 AM
I ll give this a try. But it says they are working on a permanent fix. Is there any official info? They didn't replay to my official support ticket. So rude of them. Its there for a month now. Maybe just, we know about the issue. We are working on it. But, nothing.

NICK.ALTMAN
01-30-2015, 07:11 AM
Yes, this works. But only Eagle of Sugar.

strigoi1958
01-30-2015, 11:49 AM
it may get fixed in patch 5 that is due soon.... I'm afraid many of us have something locked but we will get it in the end

NICK.ALTMAN
02-06-2015, 01:20 PM
it may get fixed in patch 5 that is due soon.... I'm afraid many of us have something locked but we will get it in the end

Any news when is patch 5 coming out? Didn't see it anywhere announced.