PDA

View Full Version : Who really is number 1 on the LB

Sl1mboy84_T3F
01-22-2015, 03:33 PM
Hey guys...

The question is in the title, is gtdave still the real number 1 on our android leaderboard.?

I'm really trying to improve my rank so i wanted to know in wich position i can considerate myself without thoses bad cheating hackers....

Thanks trials friends

FrozenWaterfall
01-22-2015, 04:12 PM
gtdave is #1. Everyone ahead of him is not legit.

Sl1mboy84_T3F
01-22-2015, 04:19 PM
Cool, thanks iviark.. So i made it to 25 then......

Can't wait to upgrade all my bikes to keep climbing...!!! (only armadillo and tango at max)

xitooner
01-22-2015, 04:19 PM
The question is in the title, is gtdave still the real number 1 on our android leaderboard.?

This might help too at identifying the "other people" (see first post for recent summaries):
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/892750-Leaderboard-Scoring-amp-Time-Inaccuracies-Report-Here

Sl1mboy84_T3F
01-22-2015, 04:33 PM
Oh ok thanks, i haven't checked this thread today, my bad.

I hope someday this LB hack will stop and never come back and really wonder why those guys keep cheating for a ranking. It doesnt make sense, where is the point for them, what's the benefits....

EHVdeG
01-26-2015, 11:18 AM
Oh ok thanks, i haven't checked this thread today, my bad.

I hope someday this LB hack will stop and never come back and really wonder why those guys keep cheating for a ranking. It doesnt make sense, where is the point for them, what's the benefits....

On iOS the Trials Frontier LB is about who is the best rider, on Android the game is about who is the best hacker/glitcher :rolleyes:
It's really annoying that these people are still there after months of playing, RL did delete a few glitchers but most are back now. I am not sure this is because it is so hard to keep them out on Android, or because it is such a low priority for RL. It ruins part of the fun, and it keeps people like me from spending money on the game.

FrozenWaterfall
01-26-2015, 01:00 PM
I looked into this a bit, and it seems that it's easier to block/remove hackers on iOS. I didn't read much into it, but Apple introduced a feature that made it easier to do so. I'm sure other people will know more about it than me. But this would make sense given the two platforms.