PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon outfit

strigoi1958
01-22-2015, 02:40 PM
I have completed the dead kings section and everything is 100% except the main story where I missed a few achievements like air assassination and do not get into conflict but the bicorns are 100% and I thought that was all that was needed to unlock the napoleon outfit. Am I missing something ?

I'm not bothered it is just a different set of clothes and has no benefit to the wearer I just thought I'd done enough to unlock it.

Whislar
01-22-2015, 02:50 PM
Iirc all I had to do was get all the hats and it unlocked. I hadn't 100% before getting them all. Hadn't even finished the main story.

Lord_Furface
01-22-2015, 02:55 PM
Same here, have done all the req for both the outfit and for the wep, but none of them are unlocked -.-' whats missing?

ShootRawGuy
01-22-2015, 11:25 PM
It's bugged and Ubi dont care about it. They will not focus on fixing it. They use all their powers to get Rogue out at deadline.

Green_Reaper
01-23-2015, 02:37 AM
I have completed the dead kings section and everything is 100% except the main story where I missed a few achievements like air assassination and do not get into conflict but the bicorns are 100% and I thought that was all that was needed to unlock the napoleon outfit. Am I missing something ?

I'm not bothered it is just a different set of clothes and has no benefit to the wearer I just thought I'd done enough to unlock it.

No, you did everything right. It's another ACU bug among a million. I have the same issue. Some people have it and some don't, for whatever reason. It's not just the outfits but the weapons as well.

NightmareGK13
01-23-2015, 04:05 AM
Well... have to say when i got that last bicorn i was worried it wouldn't unlock... but it did :D love the outfit, i just checked i had all of them before going after the last, the moment i caught the last it gave the message, checked the outfit and it was unlocked :P

Josedoww
01-23-2015, 04:54 AM
I am also having this problem. I got all the bicorns/artifacts and still no costume/weapon.

Are they fixing it anytime soon or nay?

Witcher.AZ-LAWZ
01-23-2015, 02:19 PM
Haven't played the DLC yet, hopefully it unlocks for me :) and on a side note - they will probably fix this in the next Unknown Update.

Aenigmatix
01-23-2015, 08:16 PM
I'm also experiencing this bug. I have all the bicorns, but the Napoleon outfit is still locked.

I also collected all the artifacts in the Helix Rifts and completed the entire companion app. And guess what? The Altair Outfit that I've been working for months to unlock? Yeah, it didn't unlock.

I'm convinced Ubisoft simply don't care at this point. Their first update in months on the Live Updates page concerns Club Competitions, and it doesn't even mention any of the numerous bugs plaguing Club Competitions.

After finishing that annoying companion app and not seeing the Altair outfit unlock, I gave up. I really don't have an incentive to play this game anymore, because why bother when I'm not even sure that the rewards will actually unlock for me?

Lord_Furface
02-01-2015, 10:55 PM
well seems like this goes for all rewards nowdays, completed the rifts to get the Alatīr dress, aaaaaaaand nothing -.-'