PDA

View Full Version : How do I exit the Dead Kings DLC?

jumenam
01-22-2015, 02:04 PM
So I haven't yet finished the game (really enjoying it!) and I accidentally started the Dead Kings DLC when trying to Fast Travel back to Cafe Theatre.

I don't want to play the Dead Kings DLC yet as it looks like it happens after the game ends and I don't want any spoilers.

There's no way to load a previous save or anything and I can't see any way to quit and go back to Paris. The menu has "Restart memory" but no quit memory.

Can anyone help?

strigoi1958
01-22-2015, 02:34 PM
on the map there should be an icon with P for paris you can select that and fast travel back to the cafe.... if it is not there yet ... you may need to play a little bit of dead kings first

Whislar
01-22-2015, 02:47 PM
You have to complete the first sequence, then the P is at the bottom left, I think in an area covered.

spiderdr6
02-01-2015, 06:38 PM
I accidentally hit dead king dlc fast travel when trying to go to the cafe too and i just want to know if the first sequence of dead king has any spoilers? Im at sequence 6 in the main story to give you an idea

burtie80
03-07-2015, 02:18 AM
Same thing happened to me, I just completed sequence 4 and went to fast travel back to the cafe/theater to collect money and I accidentally started the Dead Kings DLC and I cant get back out!
No way no way to exit and I don't want to play the first mission because I dont want any spoilers! WHY UBI WHY??